Lancaster vs. Logan Week 1

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Lancaster vs. Logan Week 1

Post by noreply66 »

I think the freshman played at Lancaster Thursday---that is what the schedule had--but they could have changed things

lhsfan97
Freshman Team

Post by lhsfan97 »

thats what I thought too but one of the lancaster parents told me that the jv was playing at 10 and the freshman at Noon both games in logan

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I heard somewhere they did change the freshman game to Saturday ,but I don't know why

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

chieflineman I agree with a lot of what your saying, but Lancaster was having a lot trouble stopping the run early on and it seemed to me that once Lancaster started rolling late in the second quarter Logan kind of panicked a little and got pass happy,now I'm sure this passing stuff will work great against the weaker teams, but against the stronger defenses if something is working I say keep doing it until they prove they can stop it on a regular basis,personally I would love to see some I-formation with QB under center and play action fakes to McCarty then nail them with a some classic Robinson draw plays and pitch sweeps with a little option,,,,, boy those were the days LOL,another reason i'm not crazy about the QB shotgunned is all the bad snaps that have occurred since last year,Logan even got lucky and scored their first touchdown on a bad snap, but its usually bad news when it does happen

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

The freshmen did play yesterday - the JVs were at 10:00 and the Freshmen were at noon.

I don't know the scores though.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Found the Scores:

9th Grade:

Lancaster 41, Logan 14

JV:

Lancaster 27, Logan 6

lhsfan97
Freshman Team

Post by lhsfan97 »

LoganLocos wrote:Found the Scores:

9th Grade:

Lancaster 41, Logan 14

JV:

Lancaster 27, Logan 6
Doesn't appear that the situation in Logan is going to improve anytime in the near future

mab43bac
Freshman Team

Post by mab43bac »

Logan was just outsized in this game ,but i do think when they meet a team their own size they shouldnt have a problem winning.I like the fact they are mixing it up a little this yr,

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

All I can say is let's run bady run or this staff will pass the season away! AS moonshine( whos computer was struck by lighting) BACK to BASICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and too many mental mistakes I still look for at best a 5-5 season! Pick N will have there way with our Chiefs, If you think Lancaster was big wait untill Pick N comes to town.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

bird78 wrote:Logan ababdoned the run.....oops.....BIG MISTAKE.....a kid averaging over 10 yards a carry and then pass and give back the ball to a dangerous team...scrap the spread....go with the personell you have this year....NOT 2008-2009....THEM BOYS ARE LONG GONE.....going to be a long season if you wanna throw 3 passes and take a minute off the clock.........no wonder the ''D'' got wore down......BIG MISTAKE.....
Brid78, I totally agree! scrap the spread and return BACK TO BASICS. The Chiefs must correct the mental mistakes We do not have the defense to withstand all the 3 and outs!

Return to “Football”