Cavalier Football 2011

buckcraze
JV Team

Re: Cavalier Football 2011

Post by buckcraze »

Our CAVS go over to London tonight for their final "GameLike" tune up. The word I got from the Unioto practice scrimmage was mixed. At times Unioto dominated the interior, then the CAVS dominated the 10/10 series. I'm not sure the CAVS are ready if they cannot completely dominate Unioto. Does anyone know anything about London this year? I know our buddy Bill Dennis is no longer the head coach. Let's Go CAVS, get ready for the Rangers next week!

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Post by WitnessProtection »

buckcraze wrote:It is too far into June to not have heard much about the up coming season.

First, I've been to two seven on sevens, it is nice that they do one up here like today for me anyway, and I sure hope we have a decent o-line. To me, our passing game leaves a lot to be desired, but I will say it got better as the day went on today. Chilly made a Harvest Prep defense that was twice as athletic look real silly several times, but we n misfired a few times as well. Room for improvement, but could get a lot better, there is potential.

Second, how about this idea of the MSL or OCC move?
Chilli needs to stay in the SEOAL for as long the league remains viable.

buckcraze
JV Team

Post by buckcraze »

One 10 play drive, and 2 quarters, and 34 points given up? EEEEESHH!!! One offensive td off a big play and that is it? London?? No offense to London, but from what I saw they would finish third in the SEOAL. Our boys need to learn how to play with passion, desire, and determination! From what I saw, none of this exists. I will never give up on my boys from Chilly, but they need a serious gut check! GO CAVS!!

Return to “Football”