Week 6 Logan @ Portsmouth

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Week 6 Logan @ Portsmouth

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Trojans get there second win of the season.

moonshine
SEO

Re: Week 6 Logan @ Portsmouth

Post by moonshine »

Portsmouth by as mant as they can score! Logan football is in big trouble! Changes will happen!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I GOT TO TALK TO OZZIEOHIO LAST NIGHT
at the ironton/portsmouth game shine.
portsmouth never gave up with ironton and have a very gritty football team.
i think portsmouth gets the win here. but can't wait till both of these fine squads are kicking peoples butts again.
good luck to both squads , i hope you have a great, injury free game.

BOBCATS77
Waterboy

Post by BOBCATS77 »

Logan surprises everyone this week, Logan picks up first win of the season.. Logan 21 Portsmouth 7

Axe N Shield
Varsity

Post by Axe N Shield »

Lets go Logan!

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Sadly these are two once proud programs that have been on the decline over the past few seasons with restless fans calling for coaching changes. I hope these programs can get things turned around soon.

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

Good Luck Portsmouth
Portsmouth 38
Logan 24

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Portsmouth gets win #2 on the season and SEOAL win #1 of the year.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Good luck to the Trojans from Minford.

The score doesnt dictate it, but they were able to move the ball consistently against Ironton. They just shot themselves in the foot. Lots of speed on the field for Portsmouth.

I will go with Portsmouth 28 Logan 7

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

On the way to an 0-10 season, but anyway do not ever give up again!I will still support and will even listen to the chiefs on YO YO radio or maybe they should call the game in from the moose!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Radio station needs to get rid of those guys after the way they were Friday night

mglight88
SE

Post by mglight88 »

Best of luck Portsmouth, go out there and get a win for the Portsmouth faithful.

adolf oliver busch
Waterboy

Post by adolf oliver busch »

This is for first place in the SEOAL.

purpleforlife
Waterboy

Post by purpleforlife »

logan gets beat worse than last week,coach gets fired,radio guys get drunk in booth during the game.pretty much sums it up.

trojanparent2012
Waterboy

Post by trojanparent2012 »

LHS 72.....support your team no matter what! It's all about the boys!! Best of luck!

starbase_318
Varsity

Post by starbase_318 »

Logan by as much as they want!!

justsayn22
Waterboy

Post by justsayn22 »

I have been reading the posts on this site for a few years and wow dazed and confused has hit a new low. You actually believe our boys haven't earned the right to take part in our traditions. They work hard day in and day out and keep fighting even though they are getting beat down week after week. They still come back and keep trying. That alone should earn them the right to take part in our traditions. Running through the "L" and the swaying is what gets them pumped up to keep fighting. Listen to the words of our fight song, they are living it The senior quitters are the only ones who haven't earned the right to our traditions. Their parents and those boys should be ashamed that when things got tough they just gave up. How about when those boys get in the real
world. Are they going to quit college or their jobs when things get tough? Prob because that is the lesson they have learned. Logan is down, that is when our town should be rallying around our youth supporting them. They want to win just as much as we want them to win. They are just kids and they do know about this site and what is being said about them.
Talent, poor coaching not a long term problem...the real problem in Logan is
the parents have too much control over administrators, teachers and coaches. Everytime "Bobby" or "Sally" don't get to play or are unhappy with a coach parents can call up the big wigs and get a meeting with a principal Or coach and heads are going to roll. What is this teaching our children? Mommy and daddy are always going to fix my problems, so I am allowed to be lazy, disrespectful and even though I don't have talent I am entitled to play. We are breeding mediocricy and setting our youth up for failure. Some kids are just not good enough to see the field even on this Logan team. Life is tough teach your child to persevere no matter what happens in life not to quit or that you are going to fix all their problems. We have our coaches and teachers constantly second guessing themselves. I am sure they would love to establish the discipline that coach Perry and Amyx had, but are truly scared our parents might have their jobs for actually making their kid work or heaven forbid yelling at their kid. We are in a sad state in Logan and until this real problem is fixed and the power is back in the coaches hands our programs will continue to fall apart.
As a final not ... How about we get the Mulford guy and the fat old guy with the beard to stop yelling at the coaches during all the games. I for one am sick of hearing it. Like they know anything and do they think their yelling is going to make their kids get better some how? Just sayn!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Well, first of all, thanks for taking me to task in your FIRST POST!

Next, how connected are you that you can state parents are running the program? As tough as I have been on the state of the program, I don't think the coaches or administrators are going to put kids in there just because of parental or civic discontent. If they do, they are not good conservators of the team. And they are putting themselves in jeopardy.

That swaying stuff was just started a just few years ago. They copied it from OSU. That is not a tradition. What this team needs is a little more winning before the swagger starts back. The "L" is a tradition that has been paid for by blood, sweat and tears of teams past. Don't see that effort to fight just right now.

And for whatever reason, THIS team quit last Friday. Don't "shame on" me.

Welcome to Preps!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Oh, by the way, Portsmouth by 14.

justsayn22
Waterboy

Post by justsayn22 »

Pretty connected and you are welcome!