2017 Waterford Wildcats

H-back
Freshman Team

Re: 2017 Waterford Wildcats

Post by H-back »

Congrats you made it to the second round of the playoffs and Waterford didn’t. Now go represent the tvc and shut your mouths. Every year Trimble is projected to win the tvc in football but when another team has a good stretch and beats them they all get butt hurt. No waterford may not be good every year and have more down years then good years but there has never been a stretch like this before where someone has gone undefeated in the three major sports. I would expect the same from fed hock, eastern, and other teams to brag about there teams if they have a stretch like that too.

Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

I think the point being is waterford has a few fans that act like they have always been the world beaters and rubs some the wrong way where as Trimble has had the most consistent football program as does Waterford when it comes to basketball. You have the right to brag some you knocked off the kings of football in the hocking 2 years in a row. Knowbody is taking away what you have accomplished the past couple years. There is great fans from both communitys. Ive met a few my self last year when played each other in 2nd round. Drank a few beers with them. Great season wildcats

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Trimble just can not admit Waterford is better then them this year in football.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

EasternDspy wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:47 pm Trimble just can not admit Waterford is better then them this year in football.
Waterford was better than Trimble this year, heck they whooped us 3 times in a row. As Shake n bake stated tho there have been a few that act like it's been happening forever that's why I chimed in about sustainability. Also like shake n bake stated, I've met many Waterford fans over the year who were very classy and fun to talk to about sports

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I’m sure everyone is aware of how great Trimble is. They are premier program in d7 southeast.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

I am happy that the 15 year-old boys in Glouster are learning the rewards of hard work and teamwork. Those skills will serve them well after they graduate and do something that matters.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

hsfootballfan77 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:34 am
bbtrucking.inc wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:13 am
hsfootballfan77 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:19 pm My guess is that the 2017 record will be 6-4
Good Guess But we are 9-1 and ranked 2 in our region. Thanks for the encouragement though!!!
Ranked #2 and got beaten by a team ranked #7. I know its awesome to be on top for the 1st time in like 50 years or so... this is your 2nd season where you made it to the playoffs..which is great.. congratulations.. not taking anything away from what the boys did... What I'm trying to say is that 70%+ of you Waterford fans talk crap like you guys have always been better & you guys always having the upper hand in whatever situation they are discussing and how the other team sucks. (Ex: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=65377) When you go to the playoffs 5 times in 10 years and consistently have a winning season (ex: 7 out of 10 years) then yes.... talk all the crap you want... yes you guys are good but not that good...the bottom line is this...you guys, the #2 seed, got beaten by the #7 on your own field.

Great Job Sciotoville East Tartans taking the 1st round win on the road

Congrats Waterford on a great season!
Waterford is just making up for all the times that they couldn't talk crap because they sucked.

Return to “Football”