Wheelersburg vs Bishop Hartley week #13 Region 17 Final

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Re: Wheelersburg vs Bishop Hartley week #13 Region 17 Final

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Not a parent. Been around for a long time and watched many Burg teams fall short. Thid team is one of the best to walk the halls of WHS. Burg will find a way. We don't thump our chest. We state facts. Southern Ohio football at it's finest.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

fbnut wrote:Burg scores to pull within 1 with less than 30 seconds left , do you go for the win?
What's the score? Depends on how many times we score. High scoring game, yes. Low scoring, no.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Burg has a little surprise for Hartley tonight! I say yes go for the win

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:Burg has a little surprise for Hartley tonight! I say yes go for the win
I know. Sucks I have to miss this game.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Oh man jolly you gonna miss a good one!

JasonClaytor
Freshman Team

Post by JasonClaytor »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:With 4:29 to go Hartley scored a a 48 yard run with the first string line and qb in. St.c can't tackle so #20 took it all the way but still Hartley had more starters in at that point in the game then burg had in..
That was the JV team with the exception of the quarterback. They were all sophomores or juniors in the game, hence why they kept their sophomore QB in the game; to get a feel for playing with the kids in his class.

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

even i root for the burg in these matchups with northerners!!

but this wont be a game here , only thing burg wins is the coin toss!! lights out burg and bad 42-7 i have my dinner at red lobster at 745 as this game will be over by then!!!

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

:aaaaa17
cg-ironton fan wrote:even i root for the burg in these matchups with northerners!!

but this wont be a game here , only thing burg wins is the coin toss!! lights out burg and bad 42-7 i have my dinner at red lobster at 745 as this game will be over by then!!!
:aaaaa17 SHUT THE H3LL UP!!!!!!! Just like Ironton got sooooooo much better :roll: Have you not ate enough crow this year? You still bump your gums. What is your deal? Sore loser. That's it. Show some class, not your ignorance.

AHM
Freshman Team

Post by AHM »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:Burg has a little surprise for Hartley tonight! I say yes go for the win
Uh-oh. I don't know Burg has a surprise for Hartley! I'm sure that it will be something that Hartley has no idea how to combat! This changes everything!

Wheelers burg 52
Hartley -7

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

cg-ironton fan wrote:even i root for the burg in these matchups with northerners!!

Awe look who popped off mommy ti* to get some fresh air lol. Cg you need to grow up man. Your a sore loser. Ironton can't compete with the big boys and u can't accept it! Go back to mommys basement.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

AHM wrote:
Uh-oh. I don't know Burg has a surprise for Hartley! I'm sure that it will be something that Hartley has no idea how to combat! This changes everything!

Wheelers burg 52
Hartley -7
Lol close!!

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Ahm u are as dumb as cg! But hey maybe you two can cuddle in his moms basement together!

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

You never answered my question , a few weeks back you said Ironton or the burg would give Hartley all they wanted. Now after watching burg dismantle Ironton for the second time this season and after having admitted you haven't seen Hartley play you are suddenly predicting Hartley in a blowout. Does kind of seem like sour grapes. There is no one on here that believes you will be cheering on the burg tonight.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:Ahm u are as dumb as cg! But hey maybe you two can cuddle in his moms basement together!
Do I see a man date in these guys future? :lol:

xxChampionxx 5
Riding the Bench

Post by xxChampionxx 5 »

Let's roll Hawks. Strap on the game face and step up. Bring the A game. Hold onto the rock. Do what you do. Play those corners a little tighter, and prepare Freight Train #4. Stick with business as usual, and it will be business as usual.

JasonClaytor
Freshman Team

Post by JasonClaytor »

Jolly P(irate) wrote::aaaaa17

:aaaaa17 SHUT THE H3LL UP!!!!!!! Just like Ironton got sooooooo much better :roll: Have you not ate enough crow this year? You still bump your gums. What is your deal? Sore loser. That's it. Show some class, not your ignorance.

Lol. The only one not showing class in this post is you. Leave it to the jolly pirate to tell someone to shut the hell up because of an opinion and then proceed to call someone out for "not showing class".

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

run n shoot 08 wrote:
Jolly P(irate) wrote::aaaaa17

Lol. The only one not showing class in this post is you. Leave it to the jolly pirate to tell someone to shut the hell up because of an opinion and then proceed to call someone out for "not showing class".
I don't recall saying anything to you shoot n run. CG has made a fool of himself all year. Every pick has been wrong. So you would prolly want him to shut up before I do. :lol: Class? I will show you class at 10 tonight.

JasonClaytor
Freshman Team

Post by JasonClaytor »

Lol. The only one not showing class in this post is you. Leave it to the jolly pirate to tell someone to shut the hell up because of an opinion and then proceed to call someone out for "not showing class".[/quote]

I don't recall saying anything to you shoot n run. CG has made a fool of himself all year. Every pick has been wrong. So you would prolly want him to shut up before I do. :lol: Class? I will show you class at 10 tonight.[/quote]

Just thought it was funny. I understand you have a bone to pick with cg. I've seen his posts. A lot of ignorant comments.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

run n shoot 08 wrote:Lol. The only one not showing class in this post is you. Leave it to the jolly pirate to tell someone to shut the hell up because of an opinion and then proceed to call someone out for "not showing class".
I don't recall saying anything to you shoot n run. CG has made a fool of himself all year. Every pick has been wrong. So you would prolly want him to shut up before I do. :lol: Class? I will show you class at 10 tonight.[/quote]

Just thought it was funny. I understand you have a bone to pick with cg. I've seen his posts. A lot of ignorant comments.[/quote]

8)

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

If you guys haven't checked out yappi yet. Please do. One "person" says we are river rats. :lol: Great comedy. NE Ohio guys are comical.

Return to “Football”