Portsmouth west @ bishop Hartley

D_Journey9
Freshman Team

Portsmouth west @ bishop Hartley

Post by D_Journey9 »

It's been a good season for the Ben Johnson and the senators I see a bright future on the west side but this is gonna be there last game more than likely

Rastus
Waterboy

Re: Portsmouth west @ bishop Hartley

Post by Rastus »

Hartley is a force this year, it's their region to lose, unfortunately for West and everybody else

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Hartley this, Hartley that. Hartley owns the region. Y'all should take your kids there.

outsider
Freshman Team

Post by outsider »

Man, Jolly P(irate) easy on the cream filled ones too much sugar makes you jittery.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

freebee wrote:Man, Jolly P(irate) easy on the cream filled ones too much sugar makes you jittery.
:lol: It's so true tho.

knightruner
JV Team

Post by knightruner »

I agree with Jolly P.. Those kids up there put their pants on the same way PW does...one leg at a time... go P.W. :roll:

Rastus
Waterboy

Post by Rastus »

I would wager that Hartley could win D3 region 9 this year, after the beat down Burg took at the hands of Jackson, I would hope for just a little humility and perspective from Pirate nation

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

Still have to play the game. Anything can happen and upsets happen all the time.

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

It is high school! :roll: Good luck West u are going to need it.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Good luck to west. As much as I'd love to see a upset I just don't see it happening. Hartley by at least 35

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Congratulations West on making the Playoffs, good luck against Hartley.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Always happy to see SOC teams make the playoffs. This will be a huge task, but who knows. West will need to do much better at the LOS to stay in the game. Madd_Dogg probably has it about right, but good luck West! Everyone in Region 17 will be hoping for the upset!!

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Obviously its years later...but remember when West couldnt beat Ursuline?

Johnson also has serious playoff experience.

Good Luck West!

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

Congrats to West. Best of luck in the playoffs.

siderman57
Freshman Team

Post by siderman57 »

Higgy Baby wrote:I would wager that Hartley could win D3 region 9 this year, after the beat down Burg took at the hands of Jackson, I would hope for just a little humility and perspective from Pirate nation

This Beat down made this Burg Team even better.......

siderman57
Freshman Team

Post by siderman57 »

chicken_coop wrote:Obviously its years later...but remember when West couldnt beat Ursuline?

Johnson also has serious playoff experience.

Good Luck West!

Any thing can happen in this game.... GO WEST

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Honestly I think west got the best draw... They get to battle the "best" in region 17. Why not? If you win you have a great shot at The region. If you lose you don't waste any more gas this year! Lol

WestSideFan2002
Riding the Bench

Post by WestSideFan2002 »

Honestly I would love to see an upset, and like every other West Fan, we all thought we could beat Burg, but we are all eating crow, especially me.... Burg was honestly the first football team we played that was actually a good football team, Valley, was good, but not Burg good, or valley good the last 3 years, LU and Newark Catholic were both big names but not good football teams, Hartley is a Monster, But stranger things have happened in High school football.
Goodluck Boys
Play your butts off

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Higgy Baby wrote:I would wager that Hartley could win D3 region 9 this year, after the beat down Burg took at the hands of Jackson, I would hope for just a little humility and perspective from Pirate nation

No way! Tri-Valley can compete with anyone. A statement made, without you seeing the 3:9 teams.

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

WestSideFan2002 wrote:Honestly I would love to see an upset, and like every other West Fan, we all thought we could beat Burg, but we are all eating crow, especially me.... Burg was honestly the first football team we played that was actually a good football team, Valley, was good, but not Burg good, or valley good the last 3 years, LU and Newark Catholic were both big names but not good football teams, Hartley is a Monster, But stranger things have happened in High school football.
Goodluck Boys
Play your butts off
Great post about Hartley. Stranger things have happened! West will play their butts off and you never know how matchups go. West has a good defense!!! I think if they can limit Hartley to a few 3 and outs Coach Johnson can get a few passing plays in that haven't been seen on film and throw Hartley defense off. The Oline is just not as big as whats needed at this point. They need to think NAVY blocking. Cut and cut!!! Find a weakness and exploit it. Qb running his own draw plays has been a thorn in Hartleys side with coldwater and burg running QBs gaining big yards. Good luck to West!!

Return to “Football”