Site Admin

WK3 (1-1) Waverly @ (1-1) Washington

Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

THE ROAD
Waterboy

Re: WK3 (1-1) Waverly @ (1-1) Washington

Post by THE ROAD »

both teams coming off of big losses,will Waverly have any of the injured players back for friday?

G&B from huddle
JV Team

Post by G&B from huddle »

I have not got any medical information on the kids from Waverly, but I have a hard time seeing Chapman playing after his injury last week.
That being said the Tigers may have to do without a few players to injuries, but I also think players who were injured in camp are getting healthy so Waverly may have some "new players" Friday.
I hope to see an injury free game this Friday.

bucki4life
Freshman Team

Post by bucki4life »

Jake Henderson gets the start at QB and will lead the Tigers to victory!

bookem13
JV Team

Post by bookem13 »

The Tigers have to do a better job up front with inexperienced QB's in the backfield. The Oline is working hard, but must develop better consistency. We'll have great effort for two plays, then we take a powder. The backs also have to try to stay out of bad plays by getting downhill and understanding that sometimes a no gain carry is a great one. I hear that we may be dressing some younger kids this week, which I think is disappointing. The philosophy was to let those kids develop and have success at the lower levels and not necessarily worry about wins/losses this year, but in week 3 it seems like we're already changing gears. In any event, we'll back our Tigers and hope that we keep our young men healthy, excited about playing football, and hopefully looking forward to a future where their hard work is rewarded with some success on the gridiron.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

I think Chapman is forced to sit at least one week with the new regulations. Perkins may see some action on defense but won't be able to take snaps, looking for Jake the snake to lead the Tigers to victory with a solid performance after taking all the practice snaps this week. As was mentioned, the O-line has to step it up a notch. Defense has to be more physical and tackle. I too hate to see freshman called up, especially this early in the season.

G&B from huddle
JV Team

Post by G&B from huddle »

This may be common knowledge for everybody going to game except for me. The field is not at the high school, but "downtown sort of" according to the school secretary. The address of the field that I was given was: 100 Circle Avenue.
Just FYI and heads up

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

MaxPreps has the game result as WCH 24 WHS 14. Can anyone confirm this?

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

24-13

Return to “Football”