WK6 Nelsonville-York @ Meigs

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

WK6 Nelsonville-York @ Meigs

Post by Orange and Brown »

The Buckeyes played 4 quarters of football against Logan and look like they have finally gotten back to playing Buckeye Football.

Meigs is coming off a nice win over up and coming River Valley.

Thoughts?
Predictions?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: WK6 Nelsonville-York @ Meigs

I think the Buckeyes have found themselves and they have gotten the Buckeye Express back on track.

Meigs will give the Bucks all they can handle and more this Friday night but I think the Bucks hold off Meigs for a 28-27 Victory.
GO BUCKS!

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Nelsonville played with emotion and heart last night and came up short! Look for them to give Meigs all they want before sub coming at the end!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I'll take Meigs in this one.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Meigs in a close one

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Meigs! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ohiosoftballrocks
Waterboy

Post by Ohiosoftballrocks »

Gonna have to cheer for my home team in this one.

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

It's at Meigs so NY is down by 14 points as they are stepping off the bus. :mrgreen: The only time Meigs has beaten NY in the modern era was two years ago. Guess where the game was? :mrgreen:

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

I was very impressed with both football teams when we saw them.

Meigs defense is infinitely improved on 2014. And Bartrum/Sheets is a heck of a duo on offense.

N-Y struggled to contain Logan's receivers in the secondary, which could be a huge problem against the Marauders. But the Buckeyes were stout against the run and their linebacker play is solid.

N-Y's offense is balanced, the QB can make plays with his arm and legs. Going to be a great game I think, could really go either way.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Ground Buck wrote:It's at Meigs so NY is down by 14 points as they are stepping off the bus. :mrgreen: The only time Meigs has beaten NY in the modern era was two years ago. Guess where the game was? :mrgreen:
That's funny. If anybody got home cooking it was Davey boy's hand selected zebras in Buchtel.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

the mobility of the meigs qb win this, meigs by 14.

hardfowl
All State

Post by hardfowl »

The game can be heard on K-92; 92.1 FM with live streaming at http://www.wyvk.com.
Last edited by hardfowl on Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oldschool
Freshman Team

Post by oldschool »

Ground Buck wrote:It's at Meigs so NY is down by 14 points as they are stepping off the bus. :mrgreen: The only time Meigs has beaten NY in the modern era was two years ago. Guess where the game was? :mrgreen:
The scoreboard will read 0-0 to start but I do figure NY will lose the game by 14.

FEAR THE THREE!!!

DragonMom
Riding the Bench

Post by DragonMom »

MEIGS BETTER FEAR THE NUMBER 3 HAHAHAHA.

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

TheLot wrote:
The scoreboard will read 0-0 to start but I do figure NY will lose the game by 14.

FEAR THE THREE!!!
Since you keep bringing it up I want to explain to others on here why you are doing so. You are letting people know that you should have subscribed to the FEAR the 3 mantra before you played the Buckeyes aren't you coach. You want them to know that you might have been able to pull off the victory if you would have respected them. Glad you didn't though and I can understand why you keep warning people to not make the same mistake you made in your game preparations. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

So, the message for your team next year coach should be "FEAR the 3" cause all three are coming back next year. :mrgreen:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

It's only 2 this week lol
May be for the rest of the season......

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

Orange and Brown wrote:It's only 2 this week lol
Still 3. Just not the same 3. ;-)

tric118
All State

Post by tric118 »

Ground Buck wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:It's only 2 this week lol
Still 3. Just not the same 3. ;-)
:122245 ;-)

oldschool
Freshman Team

Post by oldschool »

Ground Buck wrote:
TheLot wrote:

FEAR THE THREE!!!
Since you keep bringing it up I want to explain to others on here why you are doing so. You are letting people know that you should have subscribed to the FEAR the 3 mantra before you played the Buckeyes aren't you coach. You want them to know that you might have been able to pull off the victory if you would have respected them. Glad you didn't though and I can understand why you keep warning people to not make the same mistake you made in your game preparations. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

So, the message for your team next year coach should be "FEAR the 3" cause all three are coming back next year. :mrgreen:
I just want to take a moment to explain to everyone on here that you are not from NY, you are not even an NY fan. I seen you at the wee cats game against Miller and you were definitely cheering for the wee cats. You are simply on this site trying your best to get people fired up!

FEAR THE THREE!! :122246

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

TheLot wrote:
I just want to take a moment to explain to everyone on here that you are not from NY, you are not even an NY fan. I seen you at the wee cats game against Miller and you were definitely cheering for the wee cats. You are simply on this site trying your best to get people fired up!
Yes coach I was standing right beside you as you were calling the defense. Actually, it was your boy sum-it-up you must have been seeing and not me. Sorry I figured you out man. But don't be mad, your boys on the other sideline gave you away. :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”