TVC Hocking

fortdawg
All Conference

TVC Hocking

Post by fortdawg »

The 8 Ohio schools in the TVC Hocking occupy 5 out of the top ten spots in Region 25. I'm glad that the make up of the league wasn't tinkered with like some asked for.

Now I know that it may not end up this way (My crystal ball is cloudy) but right now it's fun.

Eaglepapaw
S

Re: TVC Hocking

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Fortdawg wrote:The 8 Ohio schools in the TVC Hocking occupy 5 out of the top ten spots in Region 25. I'm glad that the make up of the league wasn't tinkered with like some asked for.

Now I know that it may not end up this way (My crystal ball is cloudy) but right now it's fun.
Its possible that 4 out of 8 teams to make playoffs may come from the Hocking.Trimble,Belpre,Miller and Waterford.Trimble is sure,Belpre-Miller Winner most likely. If loser wins rest of games most likely. If Waterford wins all or 3 out of 4 Probably. Sure would love to see all of them get in

fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

I agree with your thinking and it's a strong probability that Trimble and one other team will host.

old bird
Freshman Team

Post by old bird »

4 getting n would b great for league. Downside is I sure there would b at least one league matchup in week 11 but bright side of that is that is that would assure a league team making next round. Also 3 or 4 would show that league is strong throughout not just top.

anderson2012
JV Team

Post by anderson2012 »

old bird wrote:4 getting n would b great for league. Downside is I sure there would b at least one league matchup in week 11 but bright side of that is that is that would assure a league team making next round. Also 3 or 4 would show that league is strong throughout not just top.
One would suggest this has more to do with the way the region has aligned and some traditional top 8 teams being down (Shadyside, Symmes Valley). While this can definitely be a banner year for the TVC, having nine teams that do round robin and Wahama being really down is whats resulting in a huge influx of round two's that are just being divided among everyone only to be won back with as much parity in the league.

Nevertheless, awesome to hear that Miller is probably going to playoffs. Would be awesome for them to either host week 11 or play, say, Trimble or nearby team and get to play at New Lex or Sheridan.

bumblebeetuna
Riding the Bench

Post by bumblebeetuna »

One the worst teams in the tvc ohio beat the very best in the tvc hocking.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Gobigblue00 wrote:One the worst teams in the tvc ohio beat the very best in the tvc hocking.
Bottom line is that Hocking team will be playing week 11 and that Ohio team will be at home watching

anderson2012
JV Team

Post by anderson2012 »

Gobigblue00 wrote:One the worst teams in the tvc ohio beat the very best in the tvc hocking.
Weeks 1 and 2 aren't always indicative of what happens after week 5. Especially with Nelsonville York, yikes.

fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

There's a good chance that the leaders of the Hocking and Ohio will play in week 9.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

I don't think it will be close alexander big

BlackStar
Waterboy

Post by BlackStar »

We will see week 9.FYI.Trimble reloads don't rebuild.Trimble has 21 Freshmen's this year played 3 games against D2,D3,and D4 teams 2-1 not bad JV has 8 games only lost 1 so far.The 4th , 6Th and the 8th grade team undefeated out looks pretty good for the Tomcats.Not bad for a small school in rural southeast Ohio.Tomcat Pride

Return to “Football”