Waverly(20) @ (62)Wheelersburg

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Re: SOC2 WK7 Waverly (5-1) @ Wheelersburg (6-0)

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

I think Holden is superb.
I also think genoa area, Marion pleaseant, Anna,, Burg, archbold , & Orwell grand valley are most talented teams in div.5. I know MP, ARCH, & Genoa area are from same region, but either could make a stand in state finals.
Pemberville is not #1. Nothing personal. Just a good feed of info from a leading AD info from the Columbus area schools, that hosts final fours each year & has vast knowledge.
We went to IHS together & he gets it almost perfect each year for calling Columbus area results & final fours in his Columbus/tangy area final four spots & pays close attention to MAC & div5 action..
Columbus academy is talented, but comes out flat after half the past 2 years in bigger games.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Anyone from burg know what the school record is for most points scored in a game. I remember a game back in the mid 90s where I believe we put up like 71 or so but I can't remember against who or the yr

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
knightruner
JV Team

Post by knightruner »

Watch St. Henry and Anna play tonight and what a game it was with Anna winning 21 to 19. Anna not going to go far unless their starting QB can move. Tonight he never ran more than 5 yards from the pocket. He didn't play last week against ML because they were afraid he would get his knee hurt again. If he is healthy by the end of the year look out.

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

I wasn’t at the game last nite but if I hear or see one more running play from shotgun inside opponents 5 yard line with defense stacking the box, I’m gonna go bonkers!! Reyes was having a great game up to those points but how do u call him to bust the gut then? Line up in the I with Carmichael and hand it to the Lil lightening!! Our frontline isn’t that big so put some beef ahead of lightening and give him a chance. He deserved a cpl tds the way he ran and the oline blocked last night. Give him a chance

piratepride86
JV Team

Post by piratepride86 »

pirates keep rolling great job

callie15
Varsity

Post by callie15 »

I believe the last game Burg lost was to Jackson three years ago.

PirateBB
Freshman Team

Post by PirateBB »

When was the last time that The Burg and The Ohio State University both scored 62 points in the same weekend? My guess is never

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Waverly(20) @ (62)Wheelersburg

Post by mattash »

Waverly(20) @ (62)Wheelersburg

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”