Rock Hill(7) @ (34)Ironton

Half Slice
Freshman Team

Re: OVC WK7 Rock Hill @ Ironton

Post by Half Slice »

I wasn’t expecting a running clock last night.

Frank Reagan
Varsity

Post by Frank Reagan »

The one thing I liked from last night was players from each side tackling each other or knocking someone down and then offering a hand to help them up. Good sportsmanship shown in this game.

Doing the right thing is rarely easy.
LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

nice back yard brawl, hope Rock Hill can catch up a bit , it would make for a better conference

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Rock Hill is very young. Patience is a virtue so have a little. It will happen just take a bit of time. The thing that was remarkable to me was the crowd support. Don't give up on these young kids. They are working hard and will reward you in the end. I think he word is BELIEVE!

gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

RiverRatRay wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:32 pm Rock Hill is very young. Patience is a virtue so have a little. It will happen just take a bit of time. The thing that was remarkable to me was the crowd support. Don't give up on these young kids. They are working hard and will reward you in the end. I think he word is BELIEVE!
Really not getting the very young part, maybe in grade not age, there is several Juniors and seniors starting and playing. Also the crowd was half gone when running clock started

You can't handle the truth
Steve Rogers
Waterboy

Post by Steve Rogers »

It won’t be this year. It probably won’t be next year. However, give Coach Lutz a couple seasons and he’ll have RH in a good place. Might not be an 8 or 9 wins team each season but, I’m confident they will be very competitive in the OVC and in the playoff picture in the near future.

gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

Steve Rogers wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:53 pm It won’t be this year. It probably won’t be next year. However, give Coach Lutz a couple seasons and he’ll have RH in a good place. Might not be an 8 or 9 wins team each season but, I’m confident they will be very competitive in the OVC and in the playoff picture in the near future.
Really, what's this based on RH was back to having winning seasons , nothing against Lutz but coaching change was to win now and complete for ovc not in a couple years. Other schools in ovc changed and are winning.

You can't handle the truth
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

that is a culture out there that needs changed, it won't happen overnight, but it will happen.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

I thought Lutz's playing calling needs some work. Especially when you come out the second half and don't change.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Rock Hill(7) @ (34)Ironton

Post by mattash »

Rock Hill(7) @ (34)Ironton

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”