Rock Hill(7) @ (34)Ironton

coach knows
Freshman Team

Re: OVC WK7 Rock Hill @ Ironton

Post by coach knows »

If Ironton looses this game it will be because they got out coached but it would not surprise me at all. Go hill time for a staff

KY.BUCKEYE
Freshman Team

Post by KY.BUCKEYE »

RH grad.,ironton fan since 86. Have relatives in the band and on the team( RH that is) soooo
RH 27
IR0N.26

G0 BuCKs
Jukeboxer
Waterboy

Post by Jukeboxer »

Can the Hill stop 44 all night? I'd think you'd see a heavy dose of 44 to wear D out.

Nice Kitty
Waterboy

Post by Nice Kitty »

Enjoy #44 while you got him. He's headed back home for his last two years.

REDMEN95
JV Team

Post by REDMEN95 »

Where would that be?

Nice Kitty
Waterboy

Post by Nice Kitty »

Wait and see

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

inquiring minds wanna know kitty.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Cbbuckeye
Freshman Team

Post by Cbbuckeye »

Come on back 44, coach sure misses his thoroughbreds not being together.

Strong side
Riding the Bench

Post by Strong side »

:shock: not really a big secret where he’s from.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it is if you have no idea who it is you're talking about.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I can't believe no more chatter than this. frankly hard to believe.
this should be an exciting game to watch.

Rosco
Riding the Bench

Post by Rosco »

Ironton is improving right now. Not the Tiger teams of old but judge these kids on their own merits and not the teams of the past. I personally would love to see this team in the T formation more and smack people with the bevy of backs at the staff’s disposal. The O line seems to be improving and gaining confidence. Fosson is playing very well and Wilson is showing signs of recovering from ACL surgery. This is the point last season where Carrico began to step up. Looking for him to make a splash on Friday.

I don’t believe RH can contain Tiger power game. I also don’t think RH’s pass attack keeps opponents up at night. Expect the Redmen to play hard for 4 qtrs but fall short in the Tank.

Tigers - 36
RH - 18

tiger59
Riding the Bench

Post by tiger59 »

Tie 🤣

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:28 pm I can't believe no more chatter than this. frankly hard to believe.
this should be an exciting game to watch.
Bait buddy this is what happens when BOTH teams are not very good

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you hain't right ole buddy. these are 2 proud programs trying to reload and rebuild for the future with plenty of kick still left in them, and their biggest games ahead of them. like this one Friday night at tanks memorial stadium in ironton. these games will go a long way towards league titles and possible playoff births. as long as they are learning by their loses and improving each week. I look for this to be an exciting game.and ironton had best not be looking ahead at what could possibly be a game towards the league crown as they journey next week to the land of grovers n hornet to take on a 5-1 hornet team , playing like their hair is on fire. with their only loss being to a powerful Portsmouth west team. ironton comes in to this game 3-3, and rock hill comes into this game 2-4. neither would like anything better than to drive a spike in the other's league titles or playoffs hopes.

Firebreather
Freshman Team

Post by Firebreather »

Unread post by Rosco » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:01 pm

Ironton is improving right now. Not the Tiger teams of old but judge these kids on their own merits and not the teams of the past. I personally would love to see this team in the T formation more and smack people with the bevy of backs at the staff’s disposal. The O line seems to be improving and gaining confidence. Fosson is playing very well and Wilson is showing signs of recovering from ACL surgery. This is the point last season where Carrico began to step up. Looking for him to make a splash on Friday.

I don’t believe RH can contain Tiger power game. I also don’t think RH’s pass attack keeps opponents up at night. Expect the Redmen to play hard for 4 qtrs but fall short in the Tank.

Tigers - 36
RH - 18

Ironton is a power running team.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

What are you guys smoking?

Ironton is improving because the teams they are playing are not the caliber of the teams they played earlier in the season. I have not seen an Ironton team better at the end of the year in the last 4 years.

Native Blood
JV Team

Post by Native Blood »

I am really looking forward to this game, I think it will be one of the better ovc games this week. Now that everyone is healthy this game may be closer than most people think. Rh pretty much shut down Fairland in the second half with their only score coming from a defensive score by Cunnningham after they were unable to bring Adkins down and half the team managed to strip the ball. Good luck to both teams and GO REDMEN!!!

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming:
"WOW...WHAT A RIDE!!!"
OVCfanatic
Riding the Bench

Post by OVCfanatic »

Is the Hankins kid back for Rock Hill?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

good luck tonight everybody.

Return to “Football”