Logan(48) @ (42)Minford

moonshine
SEO

Re: WK7 Logan @ Minford

Post by moonshine »

Paladin wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:20 pm I see a loss with Scioto but no reason they can't finish the season strong with 2 wins. But the program needs looked at.
I agree, The whole program still needs a complete look over. That being said is it time for a complete change? That is the million dollar question! :mrgreen:

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

When did the current coach take over ? Want to do some research.

Have gun, will travel
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Started 2013

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
mattash
Site Admin

Re: Logan(48) @ (42)Minford

Post by mattash »

Logan(48) @ (42)Minford

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
FTBLFAN
Waterboy

Post by FTBLFAN »

My posts keep getting deleted. Pretty sure I know why! So I will say it again. Minford will NEVER make be a winning program with this coach!! From personnel to play calling to players not playing simply because he don't like them. This is not just me saying this, it is the vast majority. This guy has blamed the last two losses on the players and that is laughable! Matter of fact all of the losses have been blamed on the kids. That tells you what kind of egotistical coach we have, he keeps certain kids off the field because of personal reasons/grudges. There were so many coaching mistakes this year it blows me away that this guy would even want to coach. I truly believe if he is not fired or steps down, there will be a lot of players going elsewhere and I would not blame them.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

FTBLFAN wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:57 pm My posts keep getting deleted. Pretty sure I know why! So I will say it again. Minford will NEVER make be a winning program with this coach!! From personnel to play calling to players not playing simply because he don't like them. This is not just me saying this, it is the vast majority. This guy has blamed the last two losses on the players and that is laughable! Matter of fact all of the losses have been blamed on the kids. That tells you what kind of egotistical coach we have, he keeps certain kids off the field because of personal reasons/grudges. There were so many coaching mistakes this year it blows me away that this guy would even want to coach. I truly believe if he is not fired or steps down, there will be a lot of players going elsewhere and I would not blame them.
Looked through Mod files and you only had one post deleted from this topic. Saying your posts keep getting deleted is misleading.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “Football”