TVC-Ohio WK7 Alexander @ River Valley

Edmond Dantes
Riding the Bench

Re: TVC-Ohio WK7 Alexander @ River Valley

Post by Edmond Dantes »

I think by the sheer fact that the name is “RaiderDad” and the user talks about the number of carries, or lack thereof, every week.... makes one think that it is more like a boastful/disgruntled/disillusioned family member instead of head of the fan club.

Or is it TVC, who threatened to transfer the player and has accurate number of carry per half statistics? Only dedicated fan club members or boastful/disgruntled/disillusioned family members have access to these critical statistics.

RaiderDad
Waterboy

Post by RaiderDad »

Edmond Dantes wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:26 am I think by the sheer fact that the name is “RaiderDad” and the user talks about the number of carries, or lack thereof, every week.... makes one think that it is more like a boastful/disgruntled/disillusioned family member instead of head of the fan club.

Or is it TVC, who threatened to transfer the player and has accurate number of carry per half statistics? Only dedicated fan club members or boastful/disgruntled/disillusioned family members have access to these critical statistics.
You're right I am the father of a kid that plays for the Raiders. However my son is someone who never sees the field. Quite frankly he's not ready to play varsity football. With that being said all you have to do is listen to the raider broadcast and they tell you the stats every game. You don't have to be that dedicated to be able to listen to the broadcast.

Mister Bee
Varsity

Post by Mister Bee »

?
Last edited by Mister Bee on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

Hope both teams get out injury free. Go Bucks!!

Return to “Football”