How do you feel about areas around Ohio in small areas with multiple schools forming one county school?

fortdawg
All Conference

Re: How do you feel about areas around Ohio in small areas with multiple schools forming one county school?

Post by fortdawg »

I would like to see the counties consolidated into one district for the savings by buying in scale, administrative positions, and the advantages that accrue to a big district.
I would keep the local school districts for sports. I think sports provide a wonderful experience for kids and binds communities together.

Consolidation could do both, save money and still keep the local sports.

Some one mentioned Waterford and Fort Frye---they could consolidate and have just one Superintendent and Treasurer and keep their own sports teams.

There would be other savings.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Re: How do you feel about areas around Ohio in small areas with multiple schools forming one county school?

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Ironman92 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:54 pm I'd consolidate Western, Eastern Pike and Piketon

School would be the Eastern Western Piketon...use Eastern colors and Piketon mascot and be the Eastern Western Piketon Brown Streaks
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Hell I wish the Logan would split into two schools

AT THE RESERVATION

Return to “Football”