Ironton(7) @ (28)Coal Grove

12gauge
Freshman Team

Re: WEEK 8 (4-3) IRONTON @ (6-1) COAL GROVE.

Post by 12gauge »

The Flash wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:58 pm Fire Vass NOW!! Another embarrassing loss to a low life Lawrence County school!!
If your really a Tiger fan,Your an embarrassment

Waterboy
Freshman Team

Post by Waterboy »

Ironton was outplayed for 1 thing and secondly out coached by a 25 year old .

I’m a neutral fannnnn of every one in southern ohio
Transparent
Waterboy

Post by Transparent »

Outcoached by a 25 year old is right. I guess no hashtag needed?

i83
Freshman Team

Post by i83 »

2 more wins and home playoffs.

The Flash
Varsity

Post by The Flash »

Waterboy wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:17 pm
The Flash wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:58 pm Fire Vass NOW!! Another embarrassing loss to a low life Lawrence County school!!
You must still be in school. Calling Coalgrove a lowlife and you just got your a$$ handed to you by them ... to funny
Buddy I replied to someone else about this already, not an Ironton fan. I was just mocking the ones that are stuck in the past

The Flash
Varsity

Post by The Flash »

12gauge wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:36 pm
I’m not. See my replies to Waterboy and Burg Grad. Just making fun of the Ironton supporters that are stuck in the Lutz era

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

The Flash wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:01 am
12gauge wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:36 pm
I’m not. See my replies to Waterboy and Burg Grad. Just making fun of the Ironton supporters that are stuck in the Lutz era
Some people can’t read into your sarcasm. It’s beautiful. Lol.

ballrmom1
Riding the Bench

Post by ballrmom1 »

I know people who get free tickets to ironton games and don't go because of the coaching staff.Thats pretty bad lol

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

FIRE HIM. Get some one in there that can bring back the chest thump....

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
coach knows
Freshman Team

Post by coach knows »

The time has come for change and this is not all about wins and losses it is about improvement from week to week. I have watched this for 4 years and never does a Ironton team get better by the end of the year.

OVC
JV Team

Post by OVC »

maniac66 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:12 pm Ironton is getting 3 plays and a punt.
That is coaching and ref's are missing calls.
Coal Grove Kids our playing their hearts out no doubt about that but Irontons coaching is bad and that is giving a good grade. #rd and 19 and allow a 18 pass that is coaching
In typical Ironton fashion, you have found a way to blame the refs as well as the coaching in the same breath. Somehow the coaching is intertwined with the refs now? I read in the tribune where Ironton had -4 yards in the first half total. I'm sure that had nothing to do with the loss. Yup, it's the refs!

Contemplating all life choices and loyalties…
juicebox
Riding the Bench

Post by juicebox »

Who is the front runner for the new coaching staff?

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

OVC wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:19 am
Coal Grove Kids our playing their hearts out no doubt about that but Irontons coaching is bad and that is giving a good grade. #rd and 19 and allow a 18 pass that is coaching
In typical Ironton fashion, you have found a way to blame the refs as well as the coaching in the same breath. Somehow the coaching is intertwined with the refs now? I read in the tribune where Ironton had -4 yards in the first half total. I'm sure that had nothing to do with the loss. Yup, it's the refs!
I agree they got their butts kicked and look totally unprepared.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

juicebox wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:57 am Who is the front runner for the new coaching staff?
I would say there would be a lot of people interested in the job. I am not sure they will go to far outside their walls maybe try to find an Ironton person who has head coaching experience but only time will tell.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I JUST SAW A PICTURE ON FACEBOOK OF THAT GIANT HORNET THE PLAYERS COME OUT OF, THAT WAS REALLY FLIPPIN COOL. VERY PROUD FOR THIS YOUNG MAN COACHING COAL GROVE A 25 YEAR OLD, THAT LOOKS TO HAVE A VERY BRIGHT FUTURE IN COACHING FOOTBALL.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Waterboy wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:17 pm
You must still be in school. Calling Coalgrove a lowlife and you just got your a$$ handed to you by them ... to funny
He's not from Ironton

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Congratulations to the Hornets on the win, this Fighting Tiger fan will be rooting for you in the Playoffs.

Keep your heads up Fighting Tigers, put this one behind you and continue working hard for next weeks game.

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

The Tigers got spanked. The Hornets did to the Tigers what the Tigers used to do to opponents. Smash mouth football at its' best. Hope the Hornets win out and host a playoff game.

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger. :D
Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Game day wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:50 am
juicebox wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:57 am Who is the front runner for the new coaching staff?
I would say there would be a lot of people interested in the job. I am not sure they will go to far outside their walls maybe try to find an Ironton person who has head coaching experience but only time will tell.
If they do decide to replace the coaching, the worst thing they can do is hire someone close to or within their walls. I believe this program needs a complete reboot with someone not from Lawrence County. Probably will not happen though. Some decision maker's buddy will probably get it or they will keep the current staff. Either way, Ironton will continue down the path of mediocrity. Sad to see.

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

OVC wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:19 am
No I was responding to a missed call on a punt. As far as the coaching staff they was not prepared for this game.
Coal Grove ran the ball passed when they wanted.
Ironton had no game plan the ran 7 pays in the first half.
Coal Grove players played their hearts out and showed they wanted it.
Ironton had no fire no nothing and that is the coaching staff period.
As far as the refs they did not influence the game except missing the punt call but even then I doubt if Ironton could have scored or even got a first down.
I'm not living in the past but I do believe Ironton has a better team than what they are putting on the field.

Sitting watching the sun set over the dessert.

Return to “Football”