WK8 TVC-OHIO Nelsonville-York (7-0) at Alexander (1-6)

juicebox
Riding the Bench

Re: WK8 TVC-OHIO Nelsonville-York (7-0) at Alexander (1-6)

Post by juicebox »

Running clock , late first early second!

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

NY fans have cracked me up all year. Congrats on being undefeated but you have played NO ONE!!!! 3 teams with winning records and 1 of those teams was Wellston @ 4-3. The best team the Bucks have faced this season has been Waverly who just got waxed by over 40 points. The TVC Ohio is and has been down for a few years now. Winning this league is like being the fastest kid at fat camp.....who cares? Once again when they playoffs start NY will have a quick exit and a nice dose of reality.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

hateraid wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:48 pm NY fans have cracked me up all year. Congrats on being undefeated but you have played NO ONE!!!! 3 teams with winning records and 1 of those teams was Wellston @ 4-3. The best team the Bucks have faced this season has been Waverly who just got waxed by over 40 points. The TVC Ohio is and has been down for a few years now. Winning this league is like being the fastest kid at fat camp.....who cares? Once again when they playoffs start NY will have a quick exit and a nice dose of reality.
It's okay, we like haters.....

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

Orange and Brown wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:26 pm
hateraid wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:48 pm NY fans have cracked me up all year. Congrats on being undefeated but you have played NO ONE!!!! 3 teams with winning records and 1 of those teams was Wellston @ 4-3. The best team the Bucks have faced this season has been Waverly who just got waxed by over 40 points. The TVC Ohio is and has been down for a few years now. Winning this league is like being the fastest kid at fat camp.....who cares? Once again when they playoffs start NY will have a quick exit and a nice dose of reality.
It's okay, we like haters.....
Apparently you also like cupcake schedules... :oops: :oops:

turd ferguson
Riding the Bench

Post by turd ferguson »

5$ for a kid to get into a alexander football game....ridiculous! I hope your next levy fails and you have to do away with this crap and save me some money!

turd ferguson
Riding the Bench

Post by turd ferguson »

Hateraid keep drinking the koolaid and talkin smack about a group that is doing things you dream about when you play xbox! Now go sit down before papa bear breaks out the belt and embarrasses you

turd ferguson
Riding the Bench

Post by turd ferguson »

Added bonus the Music is LIT AF TONIGHT!

turd ferguson
Riding the Bench

Post by turd ferguson »

Turd ferguson 2020 for pres! Jonny football vice prez!!!

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

turd ferguson wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:43 pm Hateraid keep drinking the koolaid and talkin smack about a group that is doing things you dream about when you play xbox! Now go sit down before papa bear breaks out the belt and embarrasses you
Ok "turd" pull a belt on me and ill put turds in your pants. Pos

turd ferguson
Riding the Bench

Post by turd ferguson »

10000 comedians outta work and we gotta listen to you lmfao!

turd ferguson
Riding the Bench

Post by turd ferguson »

Wasn't referring to me either lol. Ya gotta lighten up its bad for your health

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Who is your team and their record and what is their schedule :?:

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

noreply66 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:14 pm
Not talking about any team othee than NY. Doesnt matter who my team is.
Who is your team and their record and what is their schedule :?:

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

noreply66 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:14 pm
Not talking about any team othee than NY. Doesnt matter who my team is.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

So your team has a bad record and plays in a smaller league. Just what we all thought.

When using a Quote -----Do Not change the quote as you have done. Put the quote down and make your answer after, not in the quote.

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

noreply66 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:38 pm So your team has a bad record and plays in a smaller league. Just what we all thought.

When using a Quote -----Do Not change the quote as you have done. Put the quote down and make your answer after, not in the quote.
Wrong!! Nice try though. Your psychic skills are lacking sir.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Seems like I'm getting to you..when you use fake news. Give us some facts and none of this made up team crap.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

On to VC!
Bucks are 8-0!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Lt. Shinysides
Waterboy

Post by Lt. Shinysides »

waverly is 5-3,,,, all losses coming from the best three teams in southeastern Ohio, don't disrespect the tigers
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Congrats to the Buckeyes

Return to “Football”