Athens at Wellston

Post by Reds6363 »

Thoughts?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Athens at Wellston

Post by Orange and Brown »

Athens should win.....

Wellston will try to use as much clock as possible to shorten the game. It didn't work against Nelsonville-York because they couldn't get in the endzone.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

If athens plays like they have most of the year they should take it.. If athens play like they did against meigs Wellston wins!

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

No talk at all. sweet my finger tips get a break lol...

The Flash
Varsity

Post by The Flash »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:47 pm No talk at all. sweet my finger tips get a break lol...
Not sure why either. This could be a trap game for Athens with NY coming up but we’ll see. I do think the Bulldogs take care of business though. Sorry Legend, Lol

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Athens needs to stop the stupid penalties. Hard to win games with 150 yards of penalties

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Friday the 13th in Wellston, Bulldogs get scared and leave with their tail between their legs. Rockets win.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

This one, should be a close one, as well.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Dandy Don wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:32 am Friday the 13th in Wellston, Bulldogs get scared and leave with their tail between their legs. Rockets win.
I like this lol

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:10 am
Dandy Don wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:32 am Friday the 13th in Wellston, Bulldogs get scared and leave with their tail between their legs. Rockets win.
I like this lol
Seriously though the Rockets match-up better with Athens than they did with NY. Athens is a big favorite but Wellston can win this, and if they do I look for them to win out against Meigs and VC as well. Having seen some of the younger teams, some momentum at the end of this season and the younger groups coming up will lead to a great off-season. A win against Athens would go a long way towards that momentum.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Dandy Don wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:21 am
I like this lol
Seriously though the Rockets match-up better with Athens than they did with NY. Athens is a big favorite but Wellston can win this, and if they do I look for them to win out against Meigs and VC as well. Having seen some of the younger teams, some momentum at the end of this season and the younger groups coming up will lead to a great off-season. A win against Athens would go a long way towards that momentum.
Very true. a 7-3 season for the first time in many years can go along way also. Fan support would be back up (which is not bad anyhow) confidence would be riding high. a win could be huge for the program

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:23 am

I like this lol
Very true. a 7-3 season for the first time in many years can go along way also. Fan support would be back up (which is not bad anyhow) confidence would be riding high. a win could be huge for the program
7-3 would also most very likely get us into the playoffs if I read the projections right on Pasteur's site.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Dandy Don wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:34 am
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:23 am

7-3 would also most very likely get us into the playoffs if I read the projections right on Pasteur's site.
That would be cool.. But a winning season all together being 7-3 6-4 is a darn good start

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

I hope the Rockets win this one. But I'm not sure their Offense can keep up with the dogs!

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Wellston can absolutely win this football and they must believe that. A lot of winning is believing you will win and things are going to go your way. I like wellstons chances to win this game .

Ironmen#2588
Freshman Team

Post by Ironmen#2588 »

I am pooling for wellston in this game. Wellston definitely has the athletes to pull this game out. It will be a very tough game against a very talented and fast Athens team. Be nice to see wellston win out and finish 7-3.

Rockets win by a TD.

traf1
Varsity

Post by traf1 »

Of course Wellston can win. The teams Athens have beaten are a combined 10-32. They have proved nothing except they can beat bad teams.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Athens 35-14

ShoeHorn
JV Team

Post by ShoeHorn »

traf1 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:06 pm Of course Wellston can win. The teams Athens have beaten are a combined 10-32. They have proved nothing except they can beat bad teams.
Combined 14-35. Joe Eitel has great information like this.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

^^^this is true lol wellston wins 28-27 on a last second bomb

Return to “Football”