Athens at Wellston

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS
Posts: 5186
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:12 am
Location: the W
Contact:

Re: Athens at Wellston

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:14 pm

OOOO boy ain't that real adult of you. probably not probably learn that around all your lil 11th grade girlfriends
Last edited by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS
Posts: 5186
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:12 am
Location: the W
Contact:

Re: Athens at Wellston

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:15 pm

They probley like em wellston boys you jackson bOYS aint giving them nothing
Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi

Raider6309
SEOPS H
Posts: 6530
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: Athens at Wellston

Post by Raider6309 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:21 pm

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:12 pm
Yea it is i have even stayed off the jackson thread so i would not ruin it.. And here comes you guys being a jacka** on our page... No matter what even if dandy would have made no fun you still would have tryed to ruin it
That's like me with Logan threads. I think I'm gonna only start posting only positive things about Logan :lol:

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS
Posts: 5186
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:12 am
Location: the W
Contact:

Re: Athens at Wellston

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:24 pm

Raider6309 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:21 pm
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:12 pm
Yea it is i have even stayed off the jackson thread so i would not ruin it.. And here comes you guys being a jacka** on our page... No matter what even if dandy would have made no fun you still would have tryed to ruin it
That's like me with Logan threads. I think I'm gonna only start posting only positive things about Logan :lol:
I have stayed off their page. went in gave my prediction and left. And here come this poop... His girlfriend probably called off on him to come into wellston and netflix and chill with some dude
Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi

Dandy Don
Varsity
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:55 pm

Re: Athens at Wellston

Post by Dandy Don » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:40 pm

Poo Bear wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:03 pm
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:51 pm
I edited this post cause we're not even gonna go there. Jackson will someday gets theirs for recrui i mean players transfering

Well your homeboy shouldn't make fun of people. Edit all you want. If you want to discuss the recruiting again we can. He was just making a post . This is like a children's sight anymore
"Site"

The only thing you better have in your "sights" is Hillsboro, so hop back over to your thread and keep laying out your excuses in case you lose with all your "injury talk". I guess you should have "pooled" more players from us to fill those positions.

Back to the game at hand, we need to slow the success of the Athens receivers and pressure the QB. I think Logan did a decent coverage job. We can move the ball on the on the ground.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS
Posts: 5186
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:12 am
Location: the W
Contact:

Re: Athens at Wellston

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:48 pm

I think if we throw it more then THE BOMB it would be crazy run the ball
Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi

ArmChairQB
Varsity
Posts: 459
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:11 pm

Re: Athens at Wellston

Post by ArmChairQB » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:50 pm

ShoeHorn wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:02 pm
traf1 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:06 pm
Of course Wellston can win. The teams Athens have beaten are a combined 10-32. They have proved nothing except they can beat bad teams.
Combined 14-35. Joe Eitel has great information like this.
10-32 is correct!

Ironmen#2588
Freshman Team
Posts: 140
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:40 pm

Re: Athens at Wellston

Post by Ironmen#2588 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:16 pm

I suppose a ironmen fan can't pull for a cross town rival to win a game to increase their chances of making playoffs. wellston wins then all 3 high schools in jackson county have a good chance of making the playoffs this season which has NOT happened in years! We may be huge rivals week 1 every season, but we also respect them and hope they have a successful season as well.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS
Posts: 5186
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:12 am
Location: the W
Contact:

Re: Athens at Wellston

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:22 pm

Ironmen#2588 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:16 pm
I suppose a ironmen fan can't pull for a cross town rival to win a game to increase their chances of making playoffs. wellston wins then all 3 high schools in jackson county have a good chance of making the playoffs this season which has NOT happened in years! We may be huge rivals week 1 every season, but we also respect them and hope they have a successful season as well.
You're one of the few jackson posters i even pay attention to the post of man. I have tried this week to be nice myself and not ruin a jackson thread
Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi

Ironmen#2588
Freshman Team
Posts: 140
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:40 pm

Re: Athens at Wellston

Post by Ironmen#2588 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:31 pm

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:22 pm
Ironmen#2588 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:16 pm
I suppose a ironmen fan can't pull for a cross town rival to win a game to increase their chances of making playoffs. wellston wins then all 3 high schools in jackson county have a good chance of making the playoffs this season which has NOT happened in years! We may be huge rivals week 1 every season, but we also respect them and hope they have a successful season as well.
You're one of the few jackson posters i even pay attention to the post of man. I have tried this week to be nice myself and not ruin a jackson thread
I'm definitely not going to ruin a thread about wellston, even tho jackson/wellston rivalry last 25 years hasn't been a rivalry and I'm sure their is plenty of ppl on here that can ruin threads other than just yourself. But still I want wellston to win for their program and help them make playoffs. I'm trying to encourage a win.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS
Posts: 5186
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:12 am
Location: the W
Contact:

Re: Athens at Wellston

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:34 pm

Thnx man every jackson this game this year besides wellston :) and burg i have predicted a win.. Its not that i did not want them to beat burg i just did not believe they could
Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi

Ironmen#2588
Freshman Team
Posts: 140
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:40 pm

Re: Athens at Wellston

Post by Ironmen#2588 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:36 pm

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:34 pm
Thnx man every jackson this game this year besides wellston :) and burg i have predicted a win.. Its not that i did not want them to beat burg i just did not believe they could
I respect that! But really if anybody knows, the last time all 3 high schools in jackson county made the playoffs same year?

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS
Posts: 5186
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:12 am
Location: the W
Contact:

Re: Athens at Wellston

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:47 pm

Ironmen#2588 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:36 pm
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:34 pm
Thnx man every jackson this game this year besides wellston :) and burg i have predicted a win.. Its not that i did not want them to beat burg i just did not believe they could
I respect that! But really if anybody knows, the last time all 3 high schools in jackson county made the playoffs same year?
wellston that i know of only went in 04 and 06 them 2 years we beat 3-7 oakhill teams so probably never
Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi

Ironmen#2588
Freshman Team
Posts: 140
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:40 pm

Re: Athens at Wellston

Post by Ironmen#2588 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:57 pm

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:47 pm
Ironmen#2588 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:36 pm
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:34 pm
Thnx man every jackson this game this year besides wellston :) and burg i have predicted a win.. Its not that i did not want them to beat burg i just did not believe they could
I respect that! But really if anybody knows, the last time all 3 high schools in jackson county made the playoffs same year?
wellston that i know of only went in 04 and 06 them 2 years we beat 3-7 oakhill teams so probably never
If it's never happened this could be the year it happens.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS
Posts: 5186
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:12 am
Location: the W
Contact:

Re: Athens at Wellston

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:05 pm

Ironmen#2588 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:57 pm
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:47 pm
Ironmen#2588 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:36 pm


I respect that! But really if anybody knows, the last time all 3 high schools in jackson county made the playoffs same year?
wellston that i know of only went in 04 and 06 them 2 years we beat 3-7 oakhill teams so probably never
If it's never happened this could be the year it happens.
If wellston can beat a d3 and two d4 teams which they face it could happen.... Athens is a tall task thou
Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi

Ironmen#2588
Freshman Team
Posts: 140
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:40 pm

Re: Athens at Wellston

Post by Ironmen#2588 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:11 pm

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:05 pm
Ironmen#2588 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:57 pm
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:47 pm


wellston that i know of only went in 04 and 06 them 2 years we beat 3-7 oakhill teams so probably never
If it's never happened this could be the year it happens.
If wellston can beat a d3 and two d4 teams which they face it could happen.... Athens is a tall task thou
Those are the kinds of teams they will have to play in November in their division tho. But are like Athens that has those kinds of athletes and that successful of a program.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS
Posts: 5186
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:12 am
Location: the W
Contact:

Re: Athens at Wellston

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:52 am

Ironmen#2588 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:11 pm
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:05 pm
Ironmen#2588 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:57 pm


If it's never happened this could be the year it happens.
If wellston can beat a d3 and two d4 teams which they face it could happen.... Athens is a tall task thou
Those are the kinds of teams they will have to play in November in their division tho. But are like Athens that has those kinds of athletes and that successful of a program.
wellston can get it done just gotta kill that clock
Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi

Ironmen#2588
Freshman Team
Posts: 140
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:40 pm

Re: Athens at Wellston

Post by Ironmen#2588 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:27 am

If I was wellston I'd run a heavy offense like a wing-t or power-I 3 back set. and not throw the ball unless you have to like a 5 and out. But Kill the clock tho! But on every offense series has to get points even if it's just a FG. Take what they can get in order for them to win the game.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS
Posts: 5186
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:12 am
Location: the W
Contact:

Re: Athens at Wellston

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:37 am

What ever it takes we gotta stop that offense and only way to do that is not let em have it lol.. watch the lancaster vs pickerington game and lancaster had an 11 minute drive thats what we need
Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi

Ironmen#2588
Freshman Team
Posts: 140
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:40 pm

Re: Athens at Wellston

Post by Ironmen#2588 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:54 am

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:37 am
What ever it takes we gotta stop that offense and only way to do that is not let em have it lol.. watch the lancaster vs pickerington game and lancaster had an 11 minute drive thats what we need
that's would be awesome. You like threads about jackson, go read in the top 5 and future opponents forum and see what's being said.

Post Reply