East(12) @ (36)Oak Hill

Blue33
Freshman Team

Re: Week 8 Sciotoville East @ Oak Hill

Post by Blue33 »

dontreply wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:53 am And of course all the east people crying they got cheated and oak hill players was kicking east players in the nads and choking them and refs let them do it etc and truth of the matter east kid WAS ejected last week for punching a player
This is the second good team east has played and lost to candy play Manchester and eastern every week
You are the only one that sounds like you are crying. I'm sorry East beat your team. Oak Hill wanted it more and East didn't play well. Simple as that. Hope this East fan didn't frustrate or disappoint you.

Jackie Moon
Riding the Bench

Post by Jackie Moon »

My sources are telling me that a player from East was ejected from this game for throwing punches and will thus have to sit for the Symmes Valley game, any truth?

Da_Burg
Freshman Team

Post by Da_Burg »

Re: Week 10 Burg vs West
Report this post
Unread post by Tartan_9volt » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:02 am

Why don’t we ask Tartan_9Volt = Tartan QB what happened last Friday @OH? If he’s not not busy worrying about what West is doing?

Reach Higher
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Blue33
Freshman Team

Post by Blue33 »

Da_Burg wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:49 pm Re: Week 10 Burg vs West
Report this post
Unread post by Tartan_9volt » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:02 am

Why don’t we ask Tartan_9Volt = Tartan QB what happened last Friday @OH? If he’s not not busy worrying about what West is doing?
nice try. Spoke with Brady and already knew the answer. It's a hater stirring the pot. Not the real East QB. You people seriously need to get a life.

Jackie Moon
Riding the Bench

Post by Jackie Moon »

Blue, you can call it what you want, I am just trying to point out the obvious, the HC has no control over his players. 2 weeks in a row he's had a player ejected for throwing punches, seriously?

Blue33
Freshman Team

Post by Blue33 »

Jackie Moon wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:10 am Blue, you can call it what you want, I am just trying to point out the obvious, the HC has no control over his players. 2 weeks in a row he's had a player ejected for throwing punches, seriously?
I didn't make any comments about head coaches or player ejections. I made a comment about a probable west or Wheelersburg person trying to stir the pot about East's QB because they think it's fun. So you call it what you want. You people need to talk football and not drama. I have been on this site for a long time and it has continued to go down hill.

Da_Burg
Freshman Team

Post by Da_Burg »

I have friends from West who know for a fact it is him. He should be concentrating on school or watching film, not on here living through his old team mates accomplishments. Maybe if he put as much time into the Oaks as you did SEOP the outcome would be different?
It’s just sad to see HS players come on here and talk crap when they should be concentrating on what they can control.

Reach Higher
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Blue33
Freshman Team

Post by Blue33 »

Da_Burg wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:37 am I have friends from West who know for a fact it is him. He should be concentrating on school or watching film, not on here living through his old team mates accomplishments. Maybe if he put as much time into the Oaks as you did SEOP the outcome would be different?
It’s just sad to see HS players come on here and talk crap when they should be concentrating on what they can control.
Sure you do buddy lol.

Bucknut27
Varsity

Post by Bucknut27 »

Yes, #52 from East was ejected. He made a tackle on Oak Hills running back.(Fisher) fishers helmet was off and 52 was on top of him and punched him 4 times in the face before another Oak Hill player pulled him off. 52 was ejected and the Oak Hill player that stopped him from continuing to throw punches was flagged for a personal foul.

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

An ejection two weeks in a row speaks to a deeper issue that the coaching staff needs to address before this week's game. Definitely in the off season. Whether that is a change in player discipline and/or coaching staff changes.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Guys its the same thing year in and year out with this team. It starts with the parents, connects to the coaching staff and works it's way down to the kids. When you have parents yelling F-bombs and cursing around at the other teams players, what do you think the East players are going to pick up on?? It's the norm there now players know it, opposing teams know it, officials know it, only people that don't see it or I guess deem it acceptable are those within the program otherwise changes would've been made starting with the head coach.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: East(12) @ (36)Oak Hill

Post by mattash »

East(12) @ (36)Oak Hill

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”