Logan is at a crossroad

Paladin
SEOP

Re: Logan is at a crossroad

Post by Paladin »

I would agree, Locos. Has to be a good guarantee to get GH all the way down to Logan as they are a district who does not have money for this game. They will need to feed the kids, pay out lots of OT to bus drivers and have big gasoline bills. I'd look for them to bring 70 players and maybe more. Plus the band. Can't see them scheduling this long trip unless they look for Harbin points and playing to stay sharp for playoffs. They finished 5-5 last year, finishing 9th In the region and just barely missing the playoffs with their tough schedule.

Have gun, will travel
Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

noreply66 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:38 pm
Howard Cosell wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:27 pm What I find to be truly amazing to me is how this thread has been turned into a time keeper that tracks days until a school board fires a coach. I can’t believe this has been allowed by the moderators to continue.
The days that are being counted in no way is saying a coach will be let go. It is talking about an anouncment someone is saying that is about to happen. That could be anything.
Thats funny. Because as you read this thread all you see is coach bashing and then posts about this imminent announcement. Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck..........

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Wrong :lol:

You said Time Keeper that only has to do with an announcement and now you come back saying something different.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

BUSTED HOWARD!!

AT THE RESERVATION
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Howard's ......TWO....PAY .....must be too tight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

AT THE RESERVATION
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Is that a bee or butterfly in Howard's hair?

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AT THE RESERVATION
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I'm glad everyone is having fun posting as if this is Mayberry. I think it is more like "Groundhog Day." Are we going to keep repeating the past until we finally figure out a way to seduce the heroine? Cue Sonny and Cher!

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
Rebel Yell
Riding the Bench

Post by Rebel Yell »

1987chieftains wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:48 am :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not on this board much but I just want say that as a human being who is 3/78ths native american.....I find your avatar to be very offensive in its portrayal of my people as being a harbinger of death. Please take it down.

Rebel Yell
Riding the Bench

Post by Rebel Yell »

I believe the rules thread supports my feelings here

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Paladin wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:54 am I would agree, Locos. Has to be a good guarantee to get GH all the way down to Logan as they are a district who does not have money for this game. They will need to feed the kids, pay out lots of OT to bus drivers and have big gasoline bills. I'd look for them to bring 70 players and maybe more. Plus the band. Can't see them scheduling this long trip unless they look for Harbin points and playing to stay sharp for playoffs. They finished 5-5 last year, finishing 9th In the region and just barely missing the playoffs with their tough schedule.
What would be the guarantee $2500. - $3500. This would be a good question for the School Board! :mrgreen:

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Rebel Yell wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:56 am
1987chieftains wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:48 am :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not on this board much but I just want say that as a human being who is 3/78ths native american.....I find your avatar to be very offensive in its portrayal of my people as being a harbinger of death. Please take it down.
No I will not. As a person who also has Native American blood in him....... I find nothing offensive about it. I'm expressing the heritage of my ancestors as a fierce warrior and am darn proud of it! , so go find another cause that in reality there is nothing wrong with and bully it into submission. I could say the same to you about "Rebel Yell" since the Europeans were the "Harbingers of Death" to the Natives and forced them out of there lands. In saying that, that makes you a Hypocrite. Choose a side and stick with it.
Last edited by 1987chieftains on Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

AT THE RESERVATION
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

As a person with native blood too, I agree with you 1987 Chieftain. My mother's family goes back to William Bradford and through the year there have been several Native/White marriages.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Funny how the phrase they chose for their username is offensive in today's society. Talk about pot calling kettle black. Maybe they being sarcastic 87, who knows what people are thinking now days, about anything goes to stir up a little excitement :roll:

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

It did break up the afternoon monotony at work. I wanted to add more but I tried to tread as lightly as possible. Matt and the mods do a great job on this site that’s why we all like it so much and for some kid to come on here and try to start something race oriented is just imbecility!

AT THE RESERVATION
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

stay on the topic please

Truth&fiction
Varsity

Post by Truth&fiction »

Guys from what I have read and then reading between the lines some of you want a new coach . Right? I did some checking around SEO and it appears that you have almost all the old coaches Assistants and you are getting the same results . So is it the Head coach or the Assistants the problem ? Could be either , both or neither. Most of all the other sports does well ( maybe not Baseball) . First off there is a number of really good prospective players that simply do not want to play Football and are playing Soccer or another activity. It starts at the lower level to plant the seed of wanting to play Football . Look at what some of the other successful programs are doing and mirror one that fits your desires . It has to start early.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Logan has won 2.5 games last few seasons. Woohoo!

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

dazed&confused wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:29 am Logan has won 2.5 games last few seasons. Woohoo!
Very Sad! :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”