Logan is at a crossroad

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Re: Logan is at a crossroad

Post by 1987chieftains »

IMO, Billy is safe for another year. I do think they will force him to shuffle the staff around to try and get improvements in the program. But, if those improvements don't come to fruition in a better then 500 season, changes will be made next off-season at the top. As someone has mentioned, almost all of the current staff was on Dales staff.

AT THE RESERVATION
moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

1987chieftains wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:37 am IMO, Billy is safe for another year. I do think they will force him to shuffle the staff around to try and get improvements in the program. But, if those improvements don't come to fruition in a better then 500 season, changes will be made next off-season at the top. As someone has mentioned, almost all of the current staff was on Dales staff.
UNREAL! :mrgreen:

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Word on the street is that the purposed field house will have suites for sale to off set some of the building cost? True or False! :mrgreen:

Thanos
Freshman Team

Post by Thanos »

Fake News!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Really this is how we're going to discuss the state of Logan football? I'm out.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

dazed&confused wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:40 pm Really this is how we're going to discuss the state of Logan football? I'm out.
I’m surprised this hasn’t happened to him/her/it:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

dazed&confused wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:40 pm Really this is how we're going to discuss the state of Logan football? I'm out.
Agree Dazed. I've been out for sometime now.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:15 pm
moonshine wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:17 am
dazed&confused wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:39 am 15 days and still 2 wins and no announcement
Maybe the new field house will bring 3 WINS! We need some ROI! :mrgreen:
If you didn't donate to it you shouldn't worry. You should worry about Carbon Hill Tech. :lol: Do you have your water bottle handy?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

moonshine wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:53 am Word on the street is that the purposed field house will have suites for sale to off set some of the building cost? True or False! :mrgreen:
Where can I buy one with a Bar and a 4k 100 inch HD TV, Heat and AC! Sign me up!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

getting close to 40 days....[39]

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

It's been my experience that if a Board is getting a new coach , they advise within a month or two after the season of not renewing a contract. Would appear they will renew. However, nothing precludes a coach from resigning and leaving later. With the state of the program, that would not be surprising. I'm not hearing any good vibes in town now. With no league , athletes dropping out , and poor success, the future does not look bright.

Have gun, will travel
moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Paladin wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:00 pm It's been my experience that if a Board is getting a new coach , they advise within a month or two after the season of not renewing a contract. Would appear they will renew. However, nothing precludes a coach from resigning and leaving later. With the state of the program, that would not be surprising. I'm not hearing any good vibes in town now. With no league , athletes dropping out , and poor success, the future does not look bright.
I agree! We need some one to come in and JUICE up the program. Bring back the pride! :mrgreen:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Going to be 50 days 12/06/17....1/25/18???????????

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Apparently Warren made some changes to it's football schedule, so Waverly has replaced Warren as Logan's week 10 game.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Chieftain2009 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:29 pm Apparently Warren made some changes to it's football schedule, so Waverly has replaced Warren as Logan's week 10 game.
This could actually be a good matching as both teams appear to be in a rebuilding mode for 2018.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Read where Logan, Canal, Groveport, Teays Valley, Whitehall, Watkins Memorial, Zanesville, Lancaster, Newark, Reynoldsbug and Licking Hts met again on a new league.

username_redacted
Waterboy

Post by username_redacted »

Time is running out on the Billy Burke experience. Unsatisfactory production on the field and rumblings of unrest among the locals.

Sometimes I'll start a sentence and I don't even know where it's going. I just hope I find it along the way.

-Michael Scott
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

noreply66 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:33 pm Read where Logan, Canal, Groveport, Teays Valley, Whitehall, Watkins Memorial, Zanesville, Lancaster, Newark, Reynoldsbug and Licking Hts met again on a new league.
Too big. Of course, not all of those would go to a new league IMO. I think ideally you'd want about 7 or 8 members to allow for some non-league gate games.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I have heard they might go after as many as possible to keep from trying to find schools to fill a full schedule. Going to be a lot of miles between Teays Valley and Zanesville if only one division.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

I don't think you will see Lancaster, Newark or Reynoldsburg leave the OCC. They are undergoing realignment in divisions. However,the rest of those listed are possible members of a new league. And since this is all open speculation with public knowledge of possible members, you might be surprised if other schools have put out feelers to be considered as well but kept under raps so they aren't under scrutiny by others. Interesting and has possibilities .

Have gun, will travel

Return to “Football”