all time Ohio high school football records!

8332 Granite St
JV Team

all time Ohio high school football records!

Post by 8332 Granite St »

http://www.ohsaa.org/sports/records/ftteam.htm#TUS
just wanted to share this website for anyone who don't know of it. Btw Burg unbeaten streak was 34 in the 70's. Burg would have to beat valley to tie it and beat west to beat record. I did notice Burg missing in some records like the all time wins and lost Burg is missing?? We Burg fans should get that fixed. Anyhow enjoy the page. Lots of info.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Re: all time Ohio high school football records!

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

46 points one game and still lost 46 Brad Young, Wellston (7 TDs and 2 2-pt PAT) vs. Nelsonville-York (10/13/2000)

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

River Valley is missing from consecutive losses list. They had 41 from 1997-2001.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

that's awesome see my ironton fighting tigers in there several times, in very good company.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Schools have to submit their own records. I worked with Logan to submit their records.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:13 pm that's awesome see my ironton fighting tigers in there several times, in very good company.
Yeah, We never lost a regular season game when I was in High School and We won our first State Championship. :D

8332 Granite St
JV Team

Post by 8332 Granite St »

I wish the Burg would submit some more of they're records. Like total wins and loses last I checked it was 470 W and 173 L but that was a couple seasons back.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

8332 Granite St wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:58 pm http://www.ohsaa.org/sports/records/ftteam.htm#TUS
just wanted to share this website for anyone who don't know of it. Btw Burg unbeaten streak was 34 in the 70's. Burg would have to beat valley to tie it and beat west to beat record. I did notice Burg missing in some records like the all time wins and lost Burg is missing?? We Burg fans should get that fixed. Anyhow enjoy the page. Lots of info.
The AD has to submit it. They have a whole process to it. It’s somewhere around in those webpages.

Return to “Football”