New League Idea

JacksonMayor
Waterboy

New League Idea

Post by JacksonMayor »

We gotta do something. Change just for the sake of change.

Personally i would love to see jackson wellston and oak hill all in the same league even if they are in different divisions.

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: New League Idea

Post by greygoose »

JacksonMayor wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:35 am We gotta do something. Change just for the sake of change.

Personally i would love to see jackson wellston and oak hill all in the same league even if they are in different divisions.
Why??? Not like any of us can do anything but why do we gotta do something?? First year in the new league with Jackson and season hasn't even ended.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

JacksonMayor wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:35 am We gotta do something. Change just for the sake of change.

Bet you wasn't mayor very long. :lol:

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Hahahaha

The Flash
Varsity

Post by The Flash »

noreply66 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:11 pm

Bet you wasn't mayor very long. :lol:
😂😂😂

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yea have jackson in a league with wellston and oakhill so your big school can reign supreme hell maybe we outta add green,federal hocking and northwest also

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
bucks_09
Freshman Team

Post by bucks_09 »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:41 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yea have jackson in a league with wellston and oakhill so your big school can reign supreme hell maybe we outta add green,federal hocking and northwest also
I'm guessing Athens has already contacted the three schools you mentioned to see if they could all form a league.

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

Good idea. This league and the SEOAL could save the last week of the season for a crossover championship and consolation series. Warren and Logan just need to find one more school!

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

enigmaax wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:23 pm

Good idea. This league and the SEOAL could save the last week of the season for a crossover championship and consolation series. Warren and Logan just need to find one more school!
I got a good idea for a league

Logan
Athens
Jackson
Warren
Marietta
Gallia Academy

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Poo Bear wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:25 pm

Logan
Athens
Jackson
Warren
Marietta
Gallia Academy
That would be a terrible league. It would never last. :lol:

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Be interesting if the ECOL stays together. Could have Logan, Warren, Zanesville, and Marietta without a league

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

The perfect 6 team league for jackson

1.jackson
2.wellston
3.oakhill
4.vinton county
5.alexander
6.river valley

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Poo Bear wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:25 pm

Logan
Athens
Jackson
Warren
Marietta
Gallia Academy
Athens cannot leave the TVC. No place for them to go. They would have to go back to traveling too far.
If the TVC kicked them out they would be worse off than Logan, unless they are willing to travel and the other schools would want to travel to Athens.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:51 pm The perfect 6 team league for jackson

1.jackson
2.wellston
3.oakhill
4.vinton county
5.alexander
6.river valley
They would never get to the play offs with that league.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

This place used to have moderators...I think

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Burg waverly portsmouth Jackson chilli minford west ironton

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Bypass around Ptown could make this happen

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

noreply66 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:55 pm
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:51 pm The perfect 6 team league for jackson

1.jackson
2.wellston
3.oakhill
4.vinton county
5.alexander
6.river valley
They would never get to the play offs with that league.
They be real lucky to get there with their current schedule

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

If they can go undefeated in the FAC I can see them making it. If not I see some changes coming in the early scheduled games.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Observing from afar, I am amazed at how much the Ohio high school football environment has evolved in the last thirty years. Demographic shifts, economic struggles, and expanded playoff participation opportunities have made historic league affiliations moot. Conferences seem to be structured now with and eye towards ease of cost effective scheduling and maxing out playoff points. Rivalry and gold footballs are now secondary in importance. These things said, maybe it is time for the OHSAA to embrace change by becoming a disruptive innovator: district play for football.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels

Return to “Football”