WK 9: Fort Frye 26 @ Shenandoah 8 Final PVC Champs

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: WK 9: Fort Frye 26 @ Shenandoah 8 Final PVC Champs

Post by EasternDspy »

Yea Fort Frye is a young team that was supposedly on the rebuild and they are back this year at 8 wins and could be hosting! What a coach the Cadets have.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Fort Frye held Nick Miller to 35 yards on 17 carries. Boone had 91 on 17 but 68 came on 1 play.

Fort Frye
Tyler Fisher 111
Evan Schob 84
Tyler Bradford 79
Tate Engle 24

wagner97
Freshman Team

Post by wagner97 »

Nice win by FF and conference championship. I've always admired their program - good solid coaching and hard working young men.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

wagner97 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:08 pm Nice win by FF and conference championship. I've always admired their program - good solid coaching and hard working young men.
This team is pretty young they worked hard in the weight room. Coach Huck has coached these boys up. Wish they could rematch Northridge they’d destroy them.

RespectAllFearNone
Freshman Team

Post by RespectAllFearNone »

Miller wasn’t worth all the hype. Cadets had control from the first whistle. Cadets however need to get their 2pt conversion/ PAT under control, only sloppy thing about the team.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

RespectAllFearNone wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:30 pm Miller wasn’t worth all the hype. Cadets had control from the first whistle. Cadets however need to get their 2pt conversion/ PAT under control, only sloppy thing about the team.
Kicking game in general is not great. Nick Miller is a stud I know he just was not healthy last night. That being said Fort Frye has a very good front 7 and they can contain power backs. That’s why I wouldn’t mind playing Shadyside or Coal Grove week 11.

RespectAllFearNone
Freshman Team

Post by RespectAllFearNone »

Confused as to why they do not give the Sherman boy more carries, boy has speed and potential to bust a long run every carry. Tried to lean too much on an injured Miller.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

RespectAllFearNone wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:46 pm Confused as to why they do not give the Sherman boy more carries, boy has speed and potential to bust a long run every carry. Tried to lean too much on an injured Miller.
I agree Sherman is a very good ball player. It was way to much of the same thing. Shenandoah tried to spread it out and let Jones make a play. Jones would be better at RB he’s way to innaccurate as a passer.

Return to “Football”