Believe or it not im not even on drugs lol
That's debatable :lol:

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
bengals05
Riding the Bench

Re: Week 10 Burg vs West

Post by bengals05 »

Well I don't care much for either team, but Burg will win by at least 4 scores!!

Volunteer
Riding the Bench

Post by Volunteer »

As of right now the game will be live on spectrum sports channel.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Orange and Brown wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:42 pm
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:24 pm
Jolly P(irate) wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:10 pm
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Believe or it not im not even on drugs lol
That's debatable :lol:
I get high on mountain dew

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Volunteer wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:52 pm As of right now the game will be live on spectrum sports channel.
That’s pretty cool.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

This thread reads a lot like last years thread when West was 3-6 going into that game. Can someone remind me what the score of that game ended up being?

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

noles_fan wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:06 pm This thread reads a lot like last years thread when West was 3-6 going into that game. Can someone remind me what the score of that game ended up being?
Are you an ironton fan? Stop living in the past..

Oak
Freshman Team

Post by Oak »

So is this really the best Wheelersburg team ever? If so West shouldn't be able to keep it close because West has had much more talented teams than this year. But I bet they make a game of it.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

noles_fan wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:06 pm This thread reads a lot like last years thread when West was 3-6 going into that game. Can someone remind me what the score of that game ended up being?
Uhm, West LOST. 🤣

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:34 pm
Not living in the past just stating facts. The same people were saying the same things last year. "Best team burg has ever had" "Going to beat West by 4 TD's". Tell me I'm wrong. No one is denying Burg has a great team. But anyone who has ever played in this game knows records mean nothing. Common opponents mean nothing.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

noles_fan wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:51 pm
Not living in the past just stating facts. The same people were saying the same things last year. "Best team burg has ever had" "Going to beat West by 4 TD's". Tell me I'm wrong. No one is denying Burg has a great team. But anyone who has ever played in this game knows records mean nothing. Common opponents mean nothing.
What’s your spread and how much you got? Remember to save your rent money for your mom can’t be living in her basement for free your whole life.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Wheelersburg at home will be a big favorite. But anyone that saw West's run in 2002 knows heart can overcome talent. I'm just guessing but that Ursuline team would probably be a 3 or 4 touchdown favorite over this Wheelersburg team. They had at least 6 legit D1 prospects. West had a great team, but we were severely outmanned from a pure talent aspect. West beat them by being tougher and staying in the game, putting all the pressure on Ursuline.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Burg will be the more physical team week 10. Burg will also be the faster team. Burg also has more athletes. In order for west to even think about being in this game, they will have to do what no team has done this year. They will have to rush for 4 yards a carry and play mistake free. Or they will have to some how develop several athletic wr and throw the ball 30 times.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Westfan wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:29 pm Wheelersburg at home will be a big favorite. But anyone that saw West's run in 2002 knows heart can overcome talent. I'm just guessing but that Ursuline team would probably be a 3 or 4 touchdown favorite over this Wheelersburg team. They had at least 6 legit D1 prospects. West had a great team, but we were severely outmanned from a pure talent aspect. West beat them by being tougher and staying in the game, putting all the pressure on Ursuline.
WOW you're really reaching back in time to pull this one out. If I recall right wasn't that game a muddy mess and turnovers were abundant in that one in west favor?? Could be another game I'm thinking of though, Heck we're dropping 15 yrs back in time.

SiderBlood
All Conference

Post by SiderBlood »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:34 pm Burg will be the more physical team week 10. Burg will also be the faster team. Burg also has more athletes. In order for west to even think about being in this game, they will have to do what no team has done this year. They will have to rush for 4 yards a carry and play mistake free. Or they will have to some how develop several athletic wr and throw the ball 30 times.
Burg will not be the more physical team.

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

greygoose wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:38 pm
Westfan wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:29 pm Wheelersburg at home will be a big favorite. But anyone that saw West's run in 2002 knows heart can overcome talent. I'm just guessing but that Ursuline team would probably be a 3 or 4 touchdown favorite over this Wheelersburg team. They had at least 6 legit D1 prospects. West had a great team, but we were severely outmanned from a pure talent aspect. West beat them by being tougher and staying in the game, putting all the pressure on Ursuline.
WOW you're really reaching back in time to pull this one out. If I recall right wasn't that game a muddy mess and turnovers were abundant in that one in west favor?? Could be another game I'm thinking of though, Heck we're dropping 15 yrs back in time.
No rain. Beautiful cold night.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

I've always said, the only time both teams can talk smack is before the game because afterwards only 1 team can. So get it all in now guys, because after the game all there is, is chest thumping on one side and people making excuses on the other. Not like anyone from West or Burg is going to come on here and say, "yeah I think we're going to lose or yeah you are the superior team" LOL.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:08 pm

What’s your spread and how much you got? Remember to save your rent money for your mom can’t be living in her basement for free your whole life.
Maybe I'll just come up to the trailer park and stay with you.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

SiderBlood wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:40 pm
BurgGrad6 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:34 pm Burg will be the more physical team week 10. Burg will also be the faster team. Burg also has more athletes. In order for west to even think about being in this game, they will have to do what no team has done this year. They will have to rush for 4 yards a carry and play mistake free. Or they will have to some how develop several athletic wr and throw the ball 30 times.
Burg will not be the more physical team.
You obviously have not watched this burg team play. I have never seen a more violent or aggressive group come through burg.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

noles_fan wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:45 pm
Jolly P(irate) wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:08 pm

Maybe I'll just come up to the trailer park and stay with you.
Wow. That is the best you got? Such an intelligent response.

Return to “Football”