Week 10 Burg vs West

BurgGrad6
SE

Re: Week 10 Burg vs West

Post by BurgGrad6 »

noles_fan wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:23 am
Jolly P(irate) wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:11 am
noles_fan wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:45 pm

Maybe I'll just come up to the trailer park and stay with you.
My baby momma lives up there. I’m sure she wouldn’t mind having another piece of trash living with her.
I'll have to pass I don't want to risk getting HIV that you gave her! :lol:
Chilli Honestly Really Is Soupy Never Open Lids Ever Silly.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

The Flash wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:18 pm It was only a 2 Point game at West in Week 1.. Fairlandnis much better now than they were then
Do you think Fairland is the only team that has improved through the season?

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

noles_fan wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:45 pm

Maybe I'll just come up to the trailer park and stay with you.
My baby momma lives up there. I’m sure she wouldn’t mind having another piece of trash living with her.
More like syphaghonnaherpillaids son. Go big or go home.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

noles_fan wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:28 am
The Flash wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:18 pm It was only a 2 Point game at West in Week 1.. Fairlandnis much better now than they were then
Do you think Fairland is the only team that has improved through the season?
No. But based on what we all seen week 8. West hasnt.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:30 am

More like syphaghonnaherpillaids son. Go big or go home.
Oh look someone found WebMD

SiderBlood
All Conference

Post by SiderBlood »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:08 am
BurgGrad6 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:05 am
SiderBlood wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:02 am

I have played against and watched Burg for many years. Being more physical is something I have never witnessed, and I don't think this years team is going to be any different. Last year when we were far less talented, we were more physical and I'm pretty sure anyone in scioto county would agree that traditionally west is tougher. Not saying you don't have advantages , because the speed at the skill positions do worry me. But I'm not buying the physical argument.
Lol from what I know and I have been around a long time. West has notoriously been unsportsmanlike. That has changed as of late and that is good. And like I said. Ask anyone who has watched burg this year. They are very physical. So, you can buy what you want. I'm just letting you know that burg will wipe the field with west this year in every aspect of the game..
https://youtu.be/QpSvfKMxVeo

You were saying?
Trust me know one on the west side has ever been scared of anyone from Wheelersburg. And that was a hell of a hit. It's funny though that if the pads were off, the burg kid would be going to jail. Adults are not allowed to hit kids...

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

SiderBlood wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:42 am

Lol from what I know and I have been around a long time. West has notoriously been unsportsmanlike. That has changed as of late and that is good. And like I said. Ask anyone who has watched burg this year. They are very physical. So, you can buy what you want. I'm just letting you know that burg will wipe the field with west this year in every aspect of the game..

You were saying?
Trust me know one on the west side has ever been scared of anyone from Wheelersburg. And that was a hell of a hit. It's funny though that if the pads were off, the burg kid would be going to jail. Adults are not allowed to hit kids...
Never said anything about west fearing burg. Also he is within ohsaa rules.
What's funny is how much further you can make it in life, when you are educated.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:28 am

Chilli Honestly Really Is Soupy Never Open Lids Ever Silly.
😂

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

You were saying?
I’m going to call your school board and emphasize that your school district needs to focus more on reading comprehension.

The pirate indian
Riding the Bench

Post by The pirate indian »

I feel like this game will play out similar to the Jackson game however, west not being as good as Jackson. West will put some nice drives together, Burg will respond. The burg depth will really start to show in the 3rd. I will be surprised if we don't see the subs getting some reps in the 4th with the running clock ticking especially, if burg continues to keep the penalties in check. 45-14 burg

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

That’s one thing that hasn’t been talked about much. Wheelersburg has a 94 man roster. West has a 53 man roster. Say what you want, that will be the difference. Burg will sub in and out all night. As one guy from Jackson told me, “ By the middle of the 3rd quarter I knew it was over. Our kids were walking around with their hands on their hips and them kids from Burg were just trotting around field.” Lol. None of you West posters have watched Burg. If you had, you wouldn’t be so quick to call us liars.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

I've mentioned it before, West is going into a game that Burg has already played you guys just don't know it yet. Jackson went into the game with the exact formula West has used this season to win ball games. Jackson didn't come out with some new scheme and be something they weren't, and by week 10 neither is West. You are who you are and you're going to ride that just like Jackson did even down 2-3 scores they were still handing the ball off, I don't know that they tried more than 6-8 passes on the night. Burg handled that game, more so in the 2nd half and I sure as heck would pick Jackson over West in a battle of the trenches.Burg has played this style already and came out on top 38-14 see it being pretty similar. Now if West can play a clean game, no penalties or turnovers and can pick up 2-4 first downs each drive and really cut the game down I could see it being 24-7, 24-10 range. Sometimes a team just has more horses under the hood and that'll be the case come Friday night, Waverly exploited it with their Wrs and Burg will do the same.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

You were saying?
Maybe if he was an adult at the time of that hit but he wasn't

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

This will be the first of possibly two wins over West this year. Only way the score stays close if there is a monsoon and high winds and we can't utilize all of our weapons effectively.

Tartan_9volt
Waterboy

Post by Tartan_9volt »

Sport Fan wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:00 pm
The Flash wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:57 pm Not a Burg fan. I just think 35-14 is a fair score
I mean if people have seen both teams play, why would this score not be fair?.. Both teams will bring their A game , both will be pumped up , much hype going on , the difference will be the overall depth the Burg team has ...
Bro everyone talks that burg has two full O line and D line guys and the second team of o and d is literally terrible. i know them

Tartan_9volt
Waterboy

Post by Tartan_9volt »

Abe Froman wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:19 am This will be the first of possibly two wins over West this year. Only way the score stays close if there is a monsoon and high winds and we can't utilize all of our weapons effectively.
lol your unreal

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Tartan_9volt wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:16 am
The Flash wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:57 pm Not a Burg fan. I just think 35-14 is a fair score
I mean if people have seen both teams play, why would this score not be fair?.. Both teams will bring their A game , both will be pumped up , much hype going on , the difference will be the overall depth the Burg team has ...
Bro everyone talks that burg has two full O line and D line guys and the second team of o and d is literally terrible. i know them
Lol. I wish you knew what you were talking about. It would be so much more fun if you could actually have a factual comment. Stop talking out your rear and use that brain God give you, no matter how small it is.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Tartan_9volt wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:17 am
Abe Froman wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:19 am This will be the first of possibly two wins over West this year. Only way the score stays close if there is a monsoon and high winds and we can't utilize all of our weapons effectively.
lol your unreal
Unreal? Haha. The last person on Earth to be questioning anyone’s credibility.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Tartan_9volt wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:16 am
Just be thankful you're just a water boy.. how's your bus ride to school this morning?

Tartan_9volt
Waterboy

Post by Tartan_9volt »

great max.. thanks brother. was you burgs third string full back? back in the day? or are you like every other one and never even played

Return to “Football”