Chillicothe(42) @ (25)Washington

Ohio1234
JV Team

Chillicothe(42) @ (25)Washington

Post by Ohio1234 »

Chillicothe comes into this game with a lot of momentum and finally a healthy team. I look for Maughmer to show case why he is one of the best talents in se Ohio. Court house has shown the ability to put up some point but there will be no upset in this one. I like Chillicothe 38-14 and heading to a week ten showdown for all the marbles against a Jackson ! Go cavs

Paladin
SEOP

Re: WK 9 Chillicothe (6-2) @ Washington Court House (4-4)

Post by Paladin »

Lucky Chilli and Jackson. They will own this weak knee league for years to come. A made to order cream puff.

Have gun, will travel
Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Jackson
Courthouse
Hillsboro
Chillicothe
Miami Trace

All those teams beat Logan . Sad right

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Chillicothe by 30

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

Im pulling for the WCH upset of course! It will be tough to do, Chillicothe has a great QB and another talented player from what I hear. The team has great speed and seems to swarm to the ball.

Last home game of the season for the Big Blue and our Seniors!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Poo Bear wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:23 pm Jackson
Courthouse
Hillsboro
Chillicothe
Miami Trace

Logan only played Chillicothe....RIGHT FUNNY

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:46 pm
Poo Bear wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:23 pm Jackson
Courthouse
Hillsboro
Chillicothe
Miami Trace

Logan only played Chillicothe....RIGHT FUNNY
Ok since you didn't get it, all those teams would beat Logan . So yeah Paladin talking smack , that's the hard reality for Logan football

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

This league is very weak outside of Jackson and Chillicothe. But has potential court house and Trace will have there years and Hillsboro is on the up swing. Greenfield would fit better in the SVC and would still be a bottom feeder. I would have loved to have kept the scol and added Jackson to the mix. Wilmington, Massie, Chillicothe, Jackson would have been great !

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Pretty weak league as of now, but so is many of the leagues in SE Ohio let's just face it. SOC I and !! struggle with historically 1-2 teams that seem to be on top each year, OVC has been Ironton for last couple years since they joined but it looks like it may even out, TVC has Athens and NY and the rest. I don't think it is that uncommon for leagues to have 1 or 2 dominant programs in them. My guess if you took all the leagues in Ohio there would be 1-2 teams in each of them that have a much higher win percentage than the balance of them.

Looks like Hillsboro and Court House are figuring it out and Miami Trace has some history at being good.

I got Chilli in this one though.

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

This league has the chance to be pretty solid when they add whoever they add for #s 7 and 8. And then even 9 10. Would love to see Unioto join. I know they love the SVC but this is a better fit.

Chilli big. They are rolling right now. Next Friday cannot come soon enough.

Chilli 45 WCH 14

wchreidman
Freshman Team

Post by wchreidman »

Waverly and Unioto should be the next 2 teams the league goes after they would be a great fit!

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

I'd lbe be to see waverly and Unioto Join the league just can't see either team leaving their respective leagues. I would even love to add a team from the Circleville area (Logan elm, Teays Valley, or circleville HS distances aren't to far

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

First, Logan is awful and the coach needs removed. No smack here.

Chili and Jackson will OWN this cream puff league. It was a terrible weak league BEFORE they joined. Most of these games will be mismatches for them.

Chili easy.

Have gun, will travel
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Waverly and Unioto will only give a couple teams in the FAC a chance to get a win. Circleville could be a fit, but Elm isn't know for football. Seems like leagues are put together for football so that knocks out a lot of schools. The FAC need to wait a couple more year before adding. Teays Valley would be good for the FAC. Wouldn't shock me if McClain and Hillsbore look for a different league if the FAC bring in schools that can compete with Chillicothe and Jackson. The FAC need to bring in schools that are within an hours drive that will be able to compete with Chillicothe, Jackson, Miami Trace and Washington year in and year out.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
wchreidman
Freshman Team

Post by wchreidman »

noreply66 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:55 am Waverly and Unioto will only give a couple teams in the FAC a chance to get a win. Circleville could be a fit, but Elm isn't know for football. Seems like leagues are put together for football so that knocks out a lot of schools. The FAC need to wait a couple more year before adding. Teays Valley would be good for the FAC. Wouldn't shock me if McClain and Hillsbore look for a different league if the FAC bring in schools that can compete with Chillicothe and Jackson. The FAC need to bring in schools that are within an hours drive that will be able to compete with Chillicothe, Jackson, Miami Trace and Washington year in and year out.
Waverly and Unioto in my opinion would be that fit and a good one in all sports. The schools in the MSL i don't see leaving anytime soon. Unioto will probably not leave the SVC because they can win year in and year out in most sports in the SVC. I dont see them being able to win a league title in football in the FAC so I really don't see them leaving.

I feel WAverly may look more into jumping into the FAC but maybe its wishful thinking. I just would like to see 1-2 more teams soon

IronTough2
Riding the Bench

Post by IronTough2 »

Does Courthouse have their initial starting quarterback back? If so that will even the tilt for sure.

Bring the Heat
Freshman Team

Post by Bring the Heat »

The cavs will roll in this game with or without him.

They have to much speed on both sides of the ball. Not to mention their quarterback.
This will end up being around 35 or 42 to 7 maybe 14. My guess.
Taking nothing away from Courthouse but just over matched in this one.

Get ready for the Ironmen.

goblue1395
Freshman Team

Post by goblue1395 »

IronTough2 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:57 am Does Courthouse have their initial starting quarterback back? If so that will even the tilt for sure.
Yes, WCH QB returned last week against Greenfield McClain. For Chilli fans who have not seen this young man play, you are in for a treat. The last game he played before greenfield was against London in week 3. He threw for 266 and 4 Touchdowns and ran for 200 and 2 Touchdowns in a 47-51 loss. The kid is the real deal. Honestly, I do not believe WCH loses any of the games they lost had they not lost their QB.

IronTough2
Riding the Bench

Post by IronTough2 »

He is definitely a game changer for sure. Will definitely give Washington a spark offensively. This may be a barn burner!

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

The 800 lb gorilla flexes its muscle

Return to “Football”