Who coaches south Point next year?

Herdfan73
Waterboy

Who coaches south Point next year?

Post by Herdfan73 »

Who do you all think coaches south Point next year?

A. Kratzenburgh

B. Other

bucs40
Freshman Team

Re: Who coaches south Point next year?

Post by bucs40 »

I would say kratzenberg, with the mess they have I don't think anyone would want to go there.... Be sides they need to give him a chance...

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

The coach isn't the problem at SP. Athletes failing drug tests and injuries have done them in this year. Give the man a chance.

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger. :D
Herdfan73
Waterboy

Post by Herdfan73 »

79Tiger wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:16 pm The coach isn't the problem at SP. Athletes failing drug tests and injuries have done them in this year. Give the man a chance.
I was only asking cause the rumors are that he is out after this year

Ohiosportsfan
Waterboy

Post by Ohiosportsfan »

If that is indeed true, they will have to pay someone a large sum of money to go there because I can’t imagine anyone in their right mind wanting that job. Kratzenberg is the right man for the job. But Rome wasn’t built in a day, or season. Give the man some time.

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

Herdfan73 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:20 pm
79Tiger wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:16 pm The coach isn't the problem at SP. Athletes failing drug tests and injuries have done them in this year. Give the man a chance.
I was only asking cause the rumors are that he is out after this year
I hope that is all it is. Would be unfair to him to let him go under these circumstances.

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger. :D
The Flash
Varsity

Post by The Flash »

If for whatever reason he’s not at South Point, he’d be a good candidate for Ironton. But I believe he stays put

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

The Flash wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:17 pm If for whatever reason he’s not at South Point, he’d be a good candidate for Ironton. But I believe he stays put
You saying ironton is firing someone? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
The Flash
Varsity

Post by The Flash »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:55 am
The Flash wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:17 pm If for whatever reason he’s not at South Point, he’d be a good candidate for Ironton. But I believe he stays put
You saying ironton is firing someone? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don’t ask me :? Ask the ones that made the topic asking who’s going to coach Ironton next year :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Ohiosportsfan wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:26 pm If that is indeed true, they will have to pay someone a large sum of money to go there because I can’t imagine anyone in their right mind wanting that job. Kratzenberg is the right man for the job. But Rome wasn’t built in a day, or season. Give the man some time.
I agree ohio. give the man a fighting chance. he is trying to clean up a mess. winning should be secondary at this point. getting everybody all in, one heartbeat, that's the focus now. teach the young men to love each other like brothers , be accountable for every single play. stay away from bad influences. and teach very strict fundamentals and proper execution, hen the winning will take care of itself.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

I think they need to stick with what they have. Stay out of the mans way and let him build a program.

letsgo
Waterboy

Post by letsgo »

It would be ridiculous to let Kratzenberg go after one year at the helm, but with as much as it seems he's dealt with this season, who says he wants to return? He would be a good candidate for any other job opening in the area, IMO.

The Flash
Varsity

Post by The Flash »

letsgo wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:43 pm It would be ridiculous to let Kratzenberg go after one year at the helm, but with as much as it seems he's dealt with this season, who says he wants to return? He would be a good candidate for any other job opening in the area, IMO.
This. And he’s a SP alum so I’m sure he wants to turn the program around. If he leaves I don’t know where they turn. Maybe Todd Knipp? He’s on Chesapeake’s staff this year

Beergoggleblues
Waterboy

Post by Beergoggleblues »

I don’t think it’s on the coach. South point drug test every student that is involved in after school programs. I personally think it’s great and read Chesapeake is starting winter of this year. That’s on the kids not him. They have took a beating all year and the kids who play every Friday are awesome in my book l knowing there outnumbered. I hope they become competitive. Give the coach some time and don’t make a choice over something that seems to be out of his hands.

Return to “Football”