Re: WK10 Alexander @ Meigs

Post by Raider6309 »

Meigs by a lot

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio »

Meigs.

I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.
Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Meigs' seniors get the Week 10 win. Actually a good group of kids well deserved they get the W here on their last night.

Mister Bee
Varsity

Post by Mister Bee »

Meigs

spartans_fan
Varsity

Post by spartans_fan »

Meigs won, however, I was very proud of the Spartans. They really opened up the playbook and competed. This is one of the better showings of the Spartans this year. The score was very lopsided, but does not show how hard the players played and the coaches prepared. Good improvement. I was not expecting that knowing we were 1-8. It would have been easy to coast the last game, but that was not the case here.

I will miss seeing the seniors of Alexander. They have been great representatives of their school and families. We wish you all the best.

Go Alex.

tvc_fan
Varsity

Post by tvc_fan »

spartans_fan wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:28 am Meigs won, however, I was very proud of the Spartans. They really opened up the playbook and competed. This is one of the better showings of the Spartans this year. The score was very lopsided, but does not show how hard the players played and the coaches prepared. Good improvement. I was not expecting that knowing we were 1-8. It would have been easy to coast the last game, but that was not the case here.

I will miss seeing the seniors of Alexander. They have been great representatives of their school and families. We wish you all the best.

Go Alex.
I really hate to say this, but they didn't compete at all. #5 was pretty impressive, but other then that I was so surprised.

I also thought it was pretty classless for them to not come out on the field the last 2 snaps to give all our senior boys the chance to let the clock tick down.

And since this will probably be my last post in football forum...Congrats to my boy for playing in his last game after being out since the first half of the first week with a torn ACL and played in several plays and caught a TD pass. Great job #11...also shout out to #10 for coming back into the season just 4 weeks after a broken collar bone after the first week....2 kids that has big hearts....now it's on to basketball.

Rufus
JV Team

Post by Rufus »

tvc_fan wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:11 am [quote=spartans_fan post_id=<a href="tel:1603433">1603433</a> time=<a href="tel:1509190130">1509190130</a> user_id=154]
Meigs won, however, I was very proud of the Spartans. They really opened up the playbook and competed. This is one of the better showings of the Spartans this year. The score was very lopsided, but does not show how hard the players played and the coaches prepared. Good improvement. I was not expecting that knowing we were 1-8. It would have been easy to coast the last game, but that was not the case here.

Go Alex.
I really hate to say this, but they didn't compete at all. #5 was pretty impressive, but other then that I was so surprised.

I also thought it was pretty classless for them to not come out on the field the last 2 snaps to give all our senior boys the chance to let the clock tick down.

And since this will probably be my last post in football forum...Congrats to my boy for playing in his last game after being out since the first half of the first week with a torn ACL and played in several plays and caught a TD pass. Great job #11...also shout out to #10 for coming back into the season just 4 weeks after a broken collar bone after the first week....2 kids that has big hearts....now it's on to basketball.
[/quote]

Wait.. You have a son that plays? I didn't know that. 😳

spartans_fan
Varsity

Post by spartans_fan »

tvc_fan wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:11 am
spartans_fan wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:28 am Meigs won, however, I was very proud of the Spartans. They really opened up the playbook and competed. This is one of the better showings of the Spartans this year. The score was very lopsided, but does not show how hard the players played and the coaches prepared. Good improvement. I was not expecting that knowing we were 1-8. It would have been easy to coast the last game, but that was not the case here.

Go Alex.

Classless acts were shown last night, but would not suggest it was shown by the team in white. Best of luck to you and yours in life and basketball.

#5 is a sophomore and a great kid. He tore his ACL last football season and has worked hard to make it back. I am sure his family will be thankful you were impressed with him.

Go Alex.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Alexander(0) @ (40)Meigs

Post by mattash »

Alexander(0) @ (40)Meigs

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

A Meigs fan accusing another team of not being classy......... Now I've seen it all.
Good luck Spartans. Trust in Coach Dean. He will get you there.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
george
Freshman Team

Post by george »

tvc_fan wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:11 am

Go Alex.

Don't blame Alexander's coach for not taking the last couple of snaps after couple of his players got tossed.. Shows me he has class

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Re: Alexander(0) @ (40)Meigs

Post by dazed&confused »

Wish the seniors had a better sendoff but they fought to the end. Caught most of the games this year. Hang tough Spartans. Better days are coming.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
tvc_fan
Varsity

Post by tvc_fan »

Rufus wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:56 am
tvc_fan wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:11 am [quote=spartans_fan post_id=<a href="tel:1603433">1603433</a> time=<a href="tel:1509190130">1509190130</a> user_id=154]

Go Alex.

[/quote]

Pretty sure half the posters on here has a kid or relative playing.

But yes I do, in case you didn't know he plays basketball and baseball too....lol

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

tvc_fan wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:41 pm
Rufus wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:56 am

Go Alex.

Pretty sure half the posters on here has a kid or relative playing.

But yes I do, in case you didn't know he plays basketball and baseball too....lol
[/quote]

Sarcasm is one of those funny things that get lost in the world of texting and the internet, but I’m pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

Return to “Football”