WK10 Waterford @ Belpre

mattash
Site Admin

WK10 Waterford @ Belpre

Post by mattash »

Belpre can put up some points. Can they pull off the upset?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Peregrine06
Riding the Bench

Re: WK10 Waterford @ Belpre

Post by Peregrine06 »

Waterford has it

RespectAllFearNone
Freshman Team

Post by RespectAllFearNone »

Waterford pulls this one off with ease.

Redwhiteblue4ever
Waterboy

Post by Redwhiteblue4ever »

Think Belpre may surprise Waterford early, but in the end Waterford takes home the W!!

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Brandon Simonette is really good. Belpre has a nice sophomore class.

hitman 23
Waterboy

Post by hitman 23 »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:53 pm Brandon Simonette is really good. Belpre has a nice sophomore class.
2021 and 2020 class is very good. 2019 class has a few solid athletes.

simonette

76-122 62.29 %
916 yards
9 T .d
3 ints

Kendog029
Freshman Team

Post by Kendog029 »

I'll take Waterford by couple yes. Waterford has two young men chasing school history!
Beallville needs like 30 ish yards to pass single season rush yards (school record)
Stephens needs around 200 yards to top school passing yards record.
Beallville is nearly a givin will happen. Stephens may fall just short but I wouldn't be surprised to see Waterford coach try to let these young men get these school records they've both been great this year.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

If they don’t break them this week they will in post season for sure.

Kendog029
Freshman Team

Post by Kendog029 »

Stephens probably would be closer if he had Harris to throw to last 3 weeks but that's the breaks.

H-back
Freshman Team

Post by H-back »

Kendog029 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:41 pm I'll take Waterford by couple yes. Waterford has two young men chasing school history!
Beallville needs like 30 ish yards to pass single season rush yards (school record)
Beallville is nearly a givin will happen. Stephens may fall just short but I wouldn't be surprised to see Waterford coach try to let these young men get these school records they've both been great this year.
Bellville needs 123 yards to break the record

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

mattash wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:04 pm Belpre can put up some points. Can they pull off the upset?
no

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

Redwhiteblue4ever wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:32 pm Think Belpre may surprise Waterford early, but in the end Waterford takes home the W!!
Many people think that Belpre has weapons to pull this off. This game is a rivarly though... both teams have played hard in the past. Waterford has clinched a home playoff game, and they will be going at 110%. Fast start for both sides on offense, belpre slows, score: 49-14.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

EasternDspy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:09 pm If they don’t break them this week they will in post season for sure.
Post season does not count. The records only go for the ten game regular season. This is because in the past, Waterford has not made playoffs. According to the rule makers, the reason we are making playoffs is due to the team,, not the individual, which is true, therefore the individual only gets the same amount of games, which is ten games, to break the records.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

H-back wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:30 pm
Kendog029 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:41 pm I'll take Waterford by couple yes. Waterford has two young men chasing school history!
Bellville needs 123 yards to break the record
Valley had 423 yards on the ground against Belpre. Fort Frye had 378 yards on the ground against belpre. Waterford will have at least 300. 200 going to bellville(3td), 65 to smith, and 35 to stephens. Stephens with 150 plus passing(2td).

(

Cyborg
Waterboy

Post by Cyborg »

Waterford has legitimate weapons on their squad.

QB/DE Stephens - 6'2"/215, cannon of an arm and shakes D-Linemen off like nothing. Multiple blocked passes/punts and tackles on D.
RB/LB Bellville - Best rusher in school history, and equally as impressive on the defense.
FB/NG Smith - One of the best defensive players to play the game in this area, many people come just to watch him. Now he's at FB as well but his forte is D for sure.

Both Huffman and Harra-Baker have stepped up as great wideouts and dbacks this year, as well as number 21 (sorry i don't have a roster) and 32 who i think is only a freshman. Plus i heard a rumor that Lang might be back, as well as senior lineman Winkleman.
Cats are tough. Good luck if you draw their number this year.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Cyborg wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:56 pm Waterford has legitimate weapons on their squad.

QB/DE Stephens - 6'2"/215, cannon of an arm and shakes D-Linemen off like nothing. Multiple blocked passes/punts and tackles on D.
RB/LB Bellville - Best rusher in school history, and equally as impressive on the defense.
FB/NG Smith - One of the best defensive players to play the game in this area, many people come just to watch him. Now he's at FB as well but his forte is D for sure.

Both Huffman and Harra-Baker have stepped up as great wideouts and dbacks this year, as well as number 21 (sorry i don't have a roster) and 32 who i think is only a freshman. Plus i heard a rumor that Lang might be back, as well as senior lineman Winkleman.
Maybe in terms of stats but Jason Sampson is the best RB in my opinion. Bellville is right there with him Doebrenier, Sampson and Hoge. Kids a legend an absolute beast.

Big cat
Freshman Team

Post by Big cat »

Cyborg wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:56 pm Waterford has legitimate weapons on their squad.

21 is George panteledis
32 is Nick fouss, sophomore
Lang will be back... For basketball

TheMichelinMan
Waterboy

Post by TheMichelinMan »

Waterford wins another clinching the tvc again The Michelin Man is hands down Waterfords best lineman he will lead Brandon Belleville to another huge game

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

You can talk offense all you want,but Waterford D is pretty good.No jet sweeps this week for Belpre.

ToaHead
Waterboy

Post by ToaHead »

Belpre has the most talent in the league among many talented teams (howd they only win 5 games?) very possible they could pull the upset. That said Waterford is very talented and very well coached. Waterford for the win

Return to “Football”