Chillicothe(31) @ (17)Jackson FAC Championship Game 10/27/2017

BurgGrad6
SE

Re: WK 10: Chillicothe (7-2) @ Jackson (8-1) FAC Championship Game

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Ohio1234 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:15 pm
Ironmen92 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:10 pm Ohio 1234 your an idiot!!
Lol are you 5 years old buddy, it's funny when people can't negate my facts they stoop to name calling ! Must be one of the racial epithets people yourself !!! :lol:
Funny thing about facts. Their only good when they are true. Fact: burg has ethnic diversity on their team. None of them heard any racial comments from any Jackson players..

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:31 pm
Ironmen92 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:10 pm Ohio 1234 your an idiot!!
Lol are you 5 years old buddy, it's funny when people can't negate my facts they stoop to name calling ! Must be one of the racial epithets people yourself !!! :lol:
Funny thing about facts. Their only good when they are true. Fact: burg has ethnic diversity on their team. None of them heard any racial comments from any Jackson players..
I'm telling you from experience !! So what you have to say if you are not black really doesn't have any merit to me and Wheelersburg players not hearing racial slurs is great I don't want that for anyone simply speaking on my experience playing Jackson in the SEOAL days !

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Ohio1234 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:58 pm

I'm telling you from experience !! So what you have to say if you are not black really doesn't have any merit to me and Wheelersburg players not hearing racial slurs is great I don't want that for anyone simply speaking on my experience playing Jackson in the SEOAL days !
So racism only exist if you're black?? You my friend are a prime example of the problems today in America. This has no business on here.. have a nice day.

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:03 pm

So racism only exist if you're black?? You my friend are a prime example of the problems today in America. This has no business on here.. have a nice day.
Did I say that? I'm black so I am speaking from the black perspective I doubt any white peoples are being called the N word and monkey on the football field . No the problem with America today is people under playing the experiences of others based on your own experiences in this country! As someone who has a bachelors in History and masters degrees in sociology and Economics I could break down for you the racial dynamics in America but this is s football forum. I will say that unequivocally black and brown people face way more racism than any other subset of people in this country.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Chillicothe has played a tougher schedule however Jackson has played wheelersburg who is probably better than either of the chilli losses. Those games mean nothing come Friday . I would have to think that the cavs are a 14 point favorite.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Ohio1234 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:19 pm

Did I say that? I'm black so I am speaking from the black perspective I doubt any white peoples are being called the N word and monkey on the football field . No the problem with America today is people under playing the experiences of others based on your own experiences in this country! As someone who has a bachelors in History and masters degrees in sociology and Economics I could break down for you the racial dynamics in America but this is s football forum. I will say that unequivocally black and brown people face way more racism than any other subset of people in this country.
Athens has black and Jewish student athletes. Both groups always hear bigotry from from certain schools plus it’s worse since it’s Athens. Athens has never had a problem with Jackson.

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

Raider6309 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:51 pm
Athens has black and Jewish student athletes. Both groups always hear bigotry from from certain schools plus it’s worse since it’s Athens. Athens has never had a problem with Jackson.
I'm sure Athens deals with a lot of that as well in that area and like I said before I'm only speaking of my own experiences playing against Jackson ! And it's not the whole team but a few players !

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Times have changed. Jackson is a pretty classy program

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Again,

Ironman92....me
Ironmen92....not me

Ohio1234...sorry you dealt with those issues during your time. Those acts are way over the line and quite honestly disgusting.

Jackson is no different than anywhere else. We are mostly good folk but we also have our derelict morons and champions of entitlement....but to throw racism into this thread was completely uncalled for. I’ve been on here since your years of playing and I’ve never even seen racism mentioned in any thread. You’ve changed the whole tone of this thread and discussion for no reason. You gave effort to paint a racist look to kids that weren’t even in school yet from what you were speaking of....that too is a bit disgusting.

No one cares if you predict a 42-28 win...I respect that prediction. Jackson boys will be trying to win a game. They are going to tackle the ball carrier be he black, white or green with purple polka dots.

I hope you travel 30 miles south to Jackson Friday and greatly enjoy what should be a tremendous game and atmosphere. Message me what entrance you will be coming in and I’ll pay your parking fee. Try our veal sandwich from the home side concession and take in the good show by the band.

Have a safe trip to and from.

Go Ironmen!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Ironman92 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:47 pm Again,

Ironman92....me
Ironmen92....not me

Ohio1234...sorry you dealt with those issues during your time. Those acts are way over the line and quite honestly disgusting.

Jackson is no different than anywhere else. We are mostly good folk but we also have our derelict morons and champions of entitlement....but to throw racism into this thread was completely uncalled for. I’ve been on here since your years of playing and I’ve never even seen racism mentioned in any thread. You’ve changed the whole tone of this thread and discussion for no reason. You gave effort to paint a racist look to kids that weren’t even in school yet from what you were speaking of....that too is a bit disgusting.

No one cares if you predict a 42-28 win...I respect that prediction. Jackson boys will be trying to win a game. They are going to tackle the ball carrier be he black, white or green with purple polka dots.

I hope you travel 30 miles south to Jackson Friday and greatly enjoy what should be a tremendous game and atmosphere. Message me what entrance you will be coming in and I’ll pay your parking fee. Try our veal sandwich from the home side concession and take in the good show by the band.

Go Ironmen!
Great post!
I just read threw this thread.
This is not the place to bring up racism. I can't speak for when this young man was in school but I know that in my time Jackson has always been a good place with great people.
Let's refrain from the racism talk and stuck to football.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

Orange and Brown wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:52 pm

Ironman92....me
Ironmen92....not me

Go Ironmen!
Great post!
This is not the place to bring up racism. I can't speak for when this young man was in school but I know that in my time Jackson has always been a good place with great people.
Ironman92 I would love to be in attendance at the game Friday night but I will be bringing my new born son home soon but I'll def be listening in . Also in no way shape or form was I stating that Jackson as a whole was like this the program is a class act I was referring to individual players from my experience ! Also this is the perfect place to talk about these issues because football is very much a part of everyday life. The skills I learned in my days of playing high school and college football I still carry in everyday life that adversity made me a better man, taught leadership, discipline, team work, how to listen to authority, and hard work. !

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Ohio1234 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:34 pm
Orange and Brown wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:52 pm

Ironman92....me
Ironmen92....not me

Go Ironmen!
Great post!
Ironman92 I would love to be in attendance at the game Friday night but I will be bringing my new born son home soon but I'll def be listening in . Also in no way shape or form was I stating that Jackson as a whole was like this the program is a class act I was referring to individual players from my experience ! Also this is the perfect place to talk about these issues because football is very much a part of everyday life. The skills I learned in my days of playing high school and college football I still carry in everyday life that adversity made me a better man, taught leadership, discipline, team work, how to listen to authority, and hard work. !
I respectfully disagree that this is the place to discuss said issue. Maybe start a separate thread. Maybe it is something that could be respectfully discussed among representatives on here of many schools.

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

*****BACK TO THE GAME*******

This is my first time making it to Jackson for a game. I have heard great things about the stadium.

My buddy and I will be making the trip Friday evening. Any good local eatery's we can feed ourselves?

This game will be close!
Just looking at recent memory the scores have this one as a helluva game come the end of the season.

Prediction: Cavs come out and get smacked in the mouth to begin. Maybe get down as many as 14. Close ball game and Cavaliers find a way to get back in it. Jackson plays a sound game but lets Branden Maughmer do too much damage giving up crucial big plays.

Chilli-35
Jackson- 24

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

CavalierAlum05 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:05 pm *****BACK TO THE GAME*******

This is my first time making it to Jackson for a game. I have heard great things about the stadium.

My buddy and I will be making the trip Friday evening. Any good local eatery's we can feed ourselves?

This game will be close!
Just looking at recent memory the scores have this one as a helluva game come the end of the season.

Prediction: Cavs come out and get smacked in the mouth to begin. Maybe get down as many as 14. Close ball game and Cavaliers find a way to get back in it. Jackson plays a sound game but lets Branden Maughmer do too much damage giving up crucial big plays.

Chilli-35
Jackson- 24

Allow plenty of time if you eat. Rowdy’s Is an excellent smokehouse type barbecue with great atmosphere. Arch and Eddy’s a little nicer place but maybe not pregame like. Cardos Pizza Buffet is near stadium and a big hit. LaRosas is good and not available to Chillicothe.

Allow time coming into main entrance on Huron St....will be long lines to get up hill to stadium.

bighead
All State

Post by bighead »

Speed kills ! Chilly wins !

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

bighead wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:37 pm Speed kills ! Chilly wins !
I would venture to guess that every year that Jackson has won vs Chillicothe that Chillicothe was the faster team.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

bighead wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:37 pm Speed kills ! Chilly wins !
Jackson is far from a slow team.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
wchreidman
Freshman Team

Post by wchreidman »

Should be a great game and atmosphere with playoffs and FAC championship on the line!

Good Luck both teams!

I will be here in FAYCO looking for the Blue to finish the season with a W!

24sevenfootball
Riding the Bench

Post by 24sevenfootball »

"White Peoples"? What the hell white peoples???? Isnt people already plural??

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Chillicothe definitely the favorite here, but at Jackson so down a score or two when you get off the bus. Chilli fans you will be able to drive from Chillicothe to Jackson in 25 minutes and it will take you that same amount of time to get in the north entrance off the main drag by the Middle School. Jackson concocted this glorious idea to funnel 1000 cars into 2 people taking $2 parking money and they don't move, just stand there waiting on you. Every car drives to them pays, make change, drive on. Instead of putting a couple more people on and walking down the looooooong line of cars and proactively collecting the money so you can pass "GO" or the "checkpoint", every car starts and stops and starts and stops. Most ridiculous contraption ever created, lost 30 minutes of my life there in Week 1 and still bitter. Moral of the story and Chinese proverb says if you wanna take money from customers at least be smart and don't make them wait forever to pay you for it.

Rowdy's would be your quick spot to grab a bite pre-game, right there at the exit 32/93. Get the big-ass potato with pulled pork on it loaded up and tell 'em DD sent you. I go down to the county seat at least 3 times a month to feast on some very good BBQ and an ice-cold beverage.

2-3 TD spread here probably in favor of the Cavs.

Return to “Football”