Burg
Portsmouth
Ny
Chilli

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Nicest Stadium in SEO?

Post by Orange and Brown »

Athens and Logan have great facilities as well.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

No Brainer...........Jackson is no 1 in SEO............no 2 would be Logan...........

Sportsman
Riding the Bench

Post by Sportsman »

Rock Hill has a very nice facility, but agree Jackson the nicest.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

BubbleGumTiger wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:11 pm No Brainer...........Jackson is no 1 in SEO............no 2 would be Logan...........
Logan is definitely nice but no matter how many people you pack in there it always seems so quiet. You feel like you are a mile from the field.
I would say Athens is nicer than Logan imo

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Orange and Brown wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:20 pm
BubbleGumTiger wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:11 pm No Brainer...........Jackson is no 1 in SEO............no 2 would be Logan...........
Logan is definitely nice but no matter how many people you pack in there it always seems so quiet. You feel like you are a mile from the field.
My pirates always seem to play like crap at Athens.. so I don't like it! Lmao

The Flash
Varsity

Post by The Flash »

Jax by far! Burg at Jackson was my first time there. That scoreboard was neat

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

BurgGrad6 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:22 pm
My pirates always seem to play like crap at Athens.. so I don't like it! Lmao
:lol:

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Agree with you both. Nothing against track and field because Logan has a fine track and field team just about every year. But they should have thought twice about putting the track around the football field. It does push everything back from the action like your a mile away. The Home stands and visitor stands are too far apart for any loud crowd sounds and it deadens it, unless your on a side when the crowd goes wild. You can hear it across the field when something good happens but would be louder if they wasn't so far apart. Beautiful out there but needs a few more fashion details to make it pop. Should be close to replacing the turf before long, hope they add more color to the sidelines and end zones, and maybe one day into the future they could get the type of away side stadium stands that can be moved or rolled closer to the field up over the track. 8-) Just a thought and only my opinion. :)

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Chillicothe's upgrades are amazing. Awesome new parking and entrance added last year to go with all of the other recent upgrades make it a top of the line Stadium.

TVC
Varsity

Post by TVC »

Reedsville Eastern #1

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Jackson
Logan
Athens
Nelson/York

I would put Logan over Athens because it looks like Athens still has the old stands on both side making it about a 80% new stadium where Logan is 100%. Nelson/York is nice but there is a couple things that need built. I haven't been to Jackson, but I have talked to several Logan fans that think Jackson is better so I'm going with them. I just think new is better than rebuilt or improved.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
bucks_09
Freshman Team

Post by bucks_09 »

Jackson
Ny
Valley
Sheridan
Amanda clearcreek

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I know there are newer and fancier facilities around. but I absolutely love the ambiance and covered stadium at ironton and tiger alley the covered bandstands, the locker rooms pro teams played in, the huge flag, the cool pressbox, the banners and all. and for me it's still a jewel of the south in my eyes. but I love other stadiums mentioned here as well, don't get me wrong.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

it will always be tanks memorial stadium for ole bait.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
IronTough2
Riding the Bench

Post by IronTough2 »

Naturally being an Ironman I say Jackson. Not only for the new turf,scoreboard and great seating, but a well thought layout. Ive heard from countless grandparents and other people with physical limitations how easily accessible the facility is for them so they can continue to come and enjoy the games.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Jackson for a normal game. Zanesville for a big game

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:02 pm I know there are newer and fancier facilities around. but I absolutely love the ambiance and covered stadium at ironton and tiger alley the covered bandstands, the locker rooms pro teams played in, the huge flag, the cool pressbox, the banners and all. and for me it's still a jewel of the south in my eyes. but I love other stadiums mentioned here as well, don't get me wrong.
I love the history of tank stadium! However, it is one of the worst in our area. Locker room for visitors is smaller than burgs.. and that is small. Not nearly enough room for big games. If ironton can spend the money on a new turf field they need to fork up some money for improvements.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Was at Dublin Jerome this weekend and on field....not any nicer than Jackson and visiting section not as big.

Return to “Football”