Top 3 Quarterbacks in SEO?

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: Top 3 Quarterbacks in SEO?

Post by greygoose »

Ohio1234 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:04 pm Let's see the other area QBs play against Marion Franklin and Hartley and see what the stats look like ! Maughmer has 8 ints and 5 are against those two teams. He is the best dual threat QB in the area! And have a very good arm the offense is just designed around the run and short option passing game. If he aired it out 25-30 times a game he'd easily have 2500 through the air just not coach Hinton's style Chillicothe is 7-2 without Maughmer they 5-4 or 4-5 . Can't teach his intangibles!
You realize you sort of discredit yourself by what you just said. Good quarterbacks have to lead the way against good or even better teams throwing 5 INTs in 2 games isn't something that you should lead with. So as the competition increases he struggles. Kid sounds like an excellent ATHLETE and the entire Chillicothe offense runs through him for that I will give him credit for.

This is a little more difficult topic then just saying best QB, pure passer, duel-threat or is the QB best because he's in that offense. As far as pure passer goes I'm not sure there's to many around that can top Howell from Waverly. I know the Yates boy carries the VC team haven't seen him play or any stat. The Salyers QB from burg does well with what he has around him, burg runs a lot of crosses and creates mismatches and simply from what I seen he finds the open guy but it's more by design can he hum it in there in tight coverage. Don't know about the NY QB. Just some though that lead the way in my mind. It is a good year for the quarterbacks in SEO and for that we should all just enjoy and tip our hats to them not very often you can mention that many quality qbs in a season.

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Re: Top 3 Quarterbacks in SEO?

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio »

greygoose wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:41 pm
Ohio1234 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:04 pm Let's see the other area QBs play against Marion Franklin and Hartley and see what the stats look like ! Maughmer has 8 ints and 5 are against those two teams. He is the best dual threat QB in the area! And have a very good arm the offense is just designed around the run and short option passing game. If he aired it out 25-30 times a game he'd easily have 2500 through the air just not coach Hinton's style Chillicothe is 7-2 without Maughmer they 5-4 or 4-5 . Can't teach his intangibles!
You realize you sort of discredit yourself by what you just said. Good quarterbacks have to lead the way against good or even better teams throwing 5 INTs in 2 games isn't something that you should lead with. So as the competition increases he struggles. Kid sounds like an excellent ATHLETE and the entire Chillicothe offense runs through him for that I will give him credit for.

This is a little more difficult topic then just saying best QB, pure passer, duel-threat or is the QB best because he's in that offense. As far as pure passer goes I'm not sure there's to many around that can top Howell from Waverly. I know the Yates boy carries the VC team haven't seen him play or any stat. The Salyers QB from burg does well with what he has around him, burg runs a lot of crosses and creates mismatches and simply from what I seen he finds the open guy but it's more by design can he hum it in there in tight coverage. Don't know about the NY QB. Just some though that lead the way in my mind. It is a good year for the quarterbacks in SEO and for that we should all just enjoy and tip our hats to them not very often you can mention that many quality qbs in a season.
Nice post

I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.

Return to “Football”