Coal Grove 46 Southeastern 22 (2017 RD2 Playoffs)

Waterboy
Freshman Team

Re: #3 Coal Grove vs. #2 Southeastern

Post by Waterboy »

Kleao wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:18 am Congrats HORNETS from a TIGER fan! Keep it rolling! You all deserve it with a great season! Even though the commentators from Burg said you shouldn’t even be in the playoffs! You celebrate your victory and keep it going!
Then he's a dick !!

I’m a neutral fannnnn of every one in southern ohio
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Well the winner didn't surprise me, because I thought SE defense simply wasn't that good. The margin of score does surprise me with the type of offense SE runs sort of shortens the game up. Coal Grove with a solid defensive effort. Congrats to SE on a GREAT season and congrats to Coal Grove for moving on.

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Kleao wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:18 am Congrats HORNETS from a TIGER fan! Keep it rolling! You all deserve it with a great season! Even though the commentators from Burg said you shouldn’t even be in the playoffs! You celebrate your victory and keep it going!
Just looked through the entire thread and there is not one mention from a Burg or any other commentators about CG shouldn't be in the playoffs. Actually the majority of posters picked CG to win this game or at least were rooting for them. Stop trying to stir what is not there.

Great win last night Hornets!!! Send NY home bruised and beaten this Friday!

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:25 am
Just looked through the entire thread and there is not one mention from a Burg or any other commentators about CG shouldn't be in the playoffs. Actually the majority of posters picked CG to win this game or at least were rooting for them. Stop trying to stir what is not there.

What he’s probably talking about his he must of clicked on BURGFAN. Probably by accident but somehow couldn’t find the red x in corner. One of the guys gave A opinion that coal Grove shouldn’t be in the playoffs. His point is valid. The playoffs are so water down and it’s because the OHSSA is a money monger. West beat the grove quite handily and got taken to the woodshed by Johnstown. I think he mentioned that they would probably get beat in d5 easily. It’s cool that the grove made the playoffs but the extra division and the 8 teams have more than shown that there are some weak teams. If you don’t like the mans opinion, turn the station. What I find interesting is people don’t like the opinions of burgfan but continue to listen. That’s like saying you hate Brussel sprouts but eat them every Friday

Kleao
Freshman Team

Post by Kleao »

Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:25 am

Kleao
Freshman Team

Re: Coal Grove 46 Southeastern 22 (2017 RD2 Playoffs)

Post by Kleao »

You need to listen again!

Return to “Football”