2017 Playoffs Nelsonville-York 28 Coal Grove 7

therealNY
Freshman Team

Re: Coal Grove vs. Nelsonville-York @ Jackson

Post by therealNY »

No suspensions lol. People like to make crap up. As for The comment saying CG might as well not come - that’s bs. A true Buckeye fan (anyone with a brain really) knows CG is talented and respect that. I do hate “roll coal” but that doesn’t mean we think they are not any good hahaha. NO ONE GETS TO THIS POINT WITHOUT TALENT.

Now, go Buckeyes!

If you ain't first, you're last!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

This should be a pretty good game.
2 good teams.........
The weather will be better than last week so I think the score might be just a little higher.
I'm gonna say
35-27 Bucks!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Waterboy
Freshman Team

Post by Waterboy »

Good didn't want any excuses when they get beat.

I’m a neutral fannnnn of every one in southern ohio
fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

who is your team waterboy bet they are sitting at home like you :D

Waterboy
Freshman Team

Post by Waterboy »

fireball wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:35 pm who is your team waterboy bet they are sitting at home like you :D
Wrong !! I'm a hornet fan . My son is a senior on this team . So guess again!! I know of the heart , talent, passion these boys have for every play. . But since you're guessing at things you was right . I am setting at home . 🙄 You mind reader you!!

fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

so do they think they are going to beat ny by 2 scores or is that you

therealNY
Freshman Team

Post by therealNY »

Waterboy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:17 pm
fireball wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:35 pm who is your team waterboy bet they are sitting at home like you :D
Wrong !! I'm a hornet fan . My son is a senior on this team . So guess again!! I know of the heart , talent, passion these boys have for every play. . But since you're guessing at things you was right . I am setting at home . 🙄 You mind reader you!!
No one questions their heart or passion. I can tell you NY are full of heart and passion as well. They have overcame a lot to get here. This should be a great game. Good luck to a great game and no injuries.

Go Buckeyes!

Waterboy
Freshman Team

Post by Waterboy »

fireball wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:24 pm so do they think they are going to beat ny by 2 scores or is that you
That's me . They don't play to win the next game. They play to win the next play . So if your team is setting at home I understand why you're calling me out

Waterboy
Freshman Team

Post by Waterboy »

therealNY wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:28 pm
Waterboy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:17 pm
No one questions their heart or passion. I can tell you NY are full of heart and passion as well. They have overcame a lot to get here. This should be a great game. Good luck to a great game and no injuries.

Go Buckeyes!
Fireball I guess is a betting mind reader . He lost again. My team is playing for another championship this season

fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

so is mine :D :D :D :D

Waterboy
Freshman Team

Post by Waterboy »

Therealny
Not a bit of disrespect to you at all . You're one of the sane posters on here . I hope for a great game also but for this fireball guy to think I'm just trolling is another level. Guys like him is why I don't get on here much anymore. Good luck to the buckeyes!! And #rollcoal

therealNY
Freshman Team

Post by therealNY »

Waterboy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:47 pm Therealny
Not a bit of disrespect to you at all . You're one of the sane posters on here . I hope for a great game also but for this fireball guy to think I'm just trolling is another level. Guys like him is why I don't get on here much anymore. Good luck to the buckeyes!! And #rollcoal
No problem - most forget that these are highschool athletes that make mistakes and make remarkable plays in games. Never know what can happen on a Friday night!

Go Buckeyes!

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

COAL Is On The Way Out. Natural Gas is Here to Stay!!! FRACK BABY FRACK... :mrgreen:

Hornet81
Waterboy

Post by Hornet81 »

VisionQuest wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:40 pm
Hornet81 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:23 pm Confirmed it’s $2 to park
Sweet!!!...That's a bargain. New Lex charged $3 last week. For the record Jackson charges $2 to park for any sporting event. Which I think is Ludicrous.
I put that on here because a lot of people though it was $5

One game at a time an speed kills 2017 OVC champs
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Sweet!!!...That's a bargain. New Lex charged $3 last week. For the record Jackson charges $2 to park for any sporting event. Which I think is Ludicrous.
That's the beauty of it, you don't have to pay to park at Jackson. Just have to walk up the hill, no need in complaining since it's ludicrous save your $2 park down at the bottom of the hill and walk up, no one is making you pay.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Orange and Brown wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:12 pm FB_IMG_1510769225709.jpg
Browns vs Bears

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

For the record you are wrong. Don’t charge for soccer, baseball, softball, track, volleyball, cross country, tennis or golf.

They charge for varsity football and high school girls and boys basketball

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

greygoose wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:36 pm
That's the beauty of it, you don't have to pay to park at Jackson. Just have to walk up the hill, no need in complaining since it's ludicrous save your $2 park down at the bottom of the hill and walk up, no one is making you pay.
I actually don't mind in this instance paying the parking fee since most schools who Host also do the same. You just don't see Schools other than Jackson charging to Park at ALL sporting events. People of Appalachia have a hard enough time and some struggle to pay Entrance fees and they also charge Parking. I just think it's Gouging people AND RIDICULOUS

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

Ironman92 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:40 pm
For the record you are wrong. Don’t charge for soccer, baseball, softball, track, volleyball, cross country, tennis or golf.

They charge for varsity football and high school girls and boys basketball
Ok I stand corrected. It's still Gouging and Ridiculous. My opinion.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

VisionQuest wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:46 pm
greygoose wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:36 pm
VisionQuest wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:40 pm Sweet!!!...That's a bargain. New Lex charged $3 last week. For the record Jackson charges $2 to park for any sporting event. Which I think is Ludicrous.
I actually don't mind in this instance paying the parking fee since most schools who Host also do the same. You just don't see Schools other than Jackson charging to Park at ALL sporting events. People of Appalachia have a hard enough time and some struggle to pay Entrance fees and they also charge Parking. I just think it's Gouging people AND RIDICULOUS
LOL, guess you didn't understand the part where I said then don't pay. Don't complain about something where there's a solution to your complaint. If you don't want to pay then don't and you can't call it ridiculous because you've got he option of parking below and walking up to the game without paying the $2 fee. Such an easy solution to such a small problem. Can't be gouged on a service you don't have to use.
Last edited by greygoose on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Football”