The Burgfan.com experience

softballfan2112
Riding the Bench

Re: The Burgfan.com experience

Post by softballfan2112 »

It is what it is. When my daughter played softball for the burg I thought it was hilarious, and really enjoyed the broadcasts. I actually looked forward to them. When my son was playing football for Ironton against the burg I just knew not to turn it on.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

79Tiger wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:43 pm It is called burgfan.com. What do you expect to hear? As for the game last night, they were giving due credit to Academy for their first half success.
LOL...exactly. Some of the antics are cringe-worthy, but then I remember I'm listening to a site called burgfan.com. They are providing a service (undoubtedly biased) for people who either can't get to the game or can't stream it anywhere else. If you don't like it, don't listen.*

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

I recall listening a few years back during the Burg Hartley game at Chilli, they had Will Rob from Portsmouth featured and I found it pretty funny and entertaining.

donaldtrump
Freshman Team

Post by donaldtrump »

Burgfan is a really beautiful Broadcast.......Melanie and I love listening to this broadcast!!!!!!!! Melanie and I love going to the mill for a nice meal and cold brewski. Duke I totally agree!!!!! Penn Station east coast subs was amazing also!!!!!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I listened to them when Coldwater smoked The Burg. It was pretty entertaining

iGoForBandMoms
Waterboy

Post by iGoForBandMoms »

They are really good. The just choose to be awful, like WWE announcers or MXC.
I bet you didn't know that their lead announcer's character is based on a Burg Fan that frequents this site ...
It is an act... it does what it does. They don't make fun of kids they make fun of fans, mascots, refs, etc. If you are listening and you are not a Burg Fan... you will probably enjoy it when Burg loses and hate it when they win. I don't think they are out there trying to convert anyone to a religion. You either like it or you don't and they don't care. To them if you are not a Burg Fan and you hate they show, then they are doing well. They have broadcasted from the cheer block. So if a school bans them...I imagine that school will get hammered on their show.
They have a lot of military guys overseas that listen and enjoy it. If you don't like it I am sure they have two words for ya.

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

iGoForBandMoms wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:39 pm They are really good. The just choose to be awful, like WWE announcers or MXC.
I bet you didn't know that their lead announcer's character is based on a Burg Fan that frequents this site ...
It is an act... it does what it does. They don't make fun of kids they make fun of fans, mascots, refs, etc. If you are listening and you are not a Burg Fan... you will probably enjoy it when Burg loses and hate it when they win. I don't think they are out there trying to convert anyone to a religion. You either like it or you don't and they don't care. To them if you are not a Burg Fan and you hate they show, then they are doing well. They have broadcasted from the cheer block. So if a school bans them...I imagine that school will get hammered on their show.
They have a lot of military guys overseas that listen and enjoy it. If you don't like it I am sure they have two words for ya.
2 words for ya??
Extra Tacos??

iGoForBandMoms
Waterboy

Post by iGoForBandMoms »

Neutron Man wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:10 pm
iGoForBandMoms wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:39 pm They are really good. The just choose to be awful, like WWE announcers or MXC.
2 words for ya??
Extra Tacos??
No... "Joe Montania" you idiot.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Neutron Man wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:10 pm
2 words for ya??
Extra Tacos??
Did somebody say tacos?

Return to “Football”