All State

Re: Tri-Valley vs. Bishop Hartley

Post by NY BUCKS »

This should be a good game

Bird-Of-Prey
Waterboy

Post by Bird-Of-Prey »

Hartley is playing really well on both sides of the ball. I think I heard they out gained Independence 332 to 35 in the 1st half last night. Their off-season Crossfit training seems to be paying dividends. Some of the Twitter videos of Crossfit training last spring and early summer were ridiculous.

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio »

Hartley!

I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.
formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Newark, or Lakewood?

Would have to guess Newark, as it is effectively a midpoint off Route 16 for the two.

teach1coach2
All State

Post by teach1coach2 »

Played at White field in Newark.

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

Hartley Big

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Go Tri Valley!!!!!

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Hartley

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Hartley rolls.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Want to take this one in but I do not want to see Tri-Valley get beat. Heartly has a great coach, who has a strong program and they are hard to beat.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Tri-Valley will make a game of it, but Hartley wins by more than 2 scores. Say 31-14.

Have gun, will travel
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Hartley is the real deal. I’ll take them by 13

indianabuck
All State

Post by indianabuck »

Hartley is the state favorite for a reason. Tried Valley will keep it close for a while, but 4th quarter will be running clock.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Love to see TV get to state. They played Akron SVSM very close. I would guess St V is better than Hartley

Madmax
Waterboy

Post by Madmax »

Raider6309 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:59 pm Love to see TV get to state. They played Akron SVSM very close. I would guess St V is better than Hartley
Then you would guess wrong. Once Desales was out of the picture there was really no team in this Region that would give Hartley a game. Believe running clocks put on opponents so far tells the tale. TV should take stock in the fact that they upset the #1 seed as they really will have the smackdown put on them this week. Independence had one of the best RB's in Central Ohio (Offensive Player of the year in the Central District) and could not go anywhere! Independence also had one of the best lineman in Central Ohio and he could not move the Hawk D line at all, also shut down. It is what it is for the B2B State Champions.
Last edited by Madmax on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Madmax wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:37 am
Raider6309 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:59 pm Love to see TV get to state. They played Akron SVSM very close. I would guess St V is better than Hartley
Then you would guess wrong. Once Desales was out of the picture there was really no team in this Division that would give Hartley a game. Believe running clocks put on opponents so far tells the tale. TV should take stock in the fact that they upset the #1 seed as they really will have the smackdown put on them this week. Independence had one of the best RB's in Central Ohio (Offensive Player of the year in the Central District) and could not go anywhere! Independence also had one of the best lineman in Central Ohio and he could not move the Hawk D line at all, also shut down. It is what it is for the B2B State Champions.
I am a believer, however, there was no one in this region that could give them a game. Saying the division is a little far fetched. Trotwood is a beast in their own right. Hartley and Trotwood is going to be the Championship.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Agree with Jolly Pirate.

Trotwood will defeat Hartley down the road.

Pickerington Central is 11-1 and getting ready for their rematch with Pickerington North in the Regional Finals.

Trotwood is their only loss.

Also Hartley is 11-1. Their loss was to D3 Toledo CC. So I don't understand how anyone could say Hartley is the Favorite to win State. Toledo CC is still alive as well.

I would favor Hartley in this game but not Running Clock style or fashion. Tri Valley is more than capable of playing with Hartley.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

indianabuck wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:09 pm Hartley is the state favorite for a reason. Tried Valley will keep it close for a while, but 4th quarter will be running clock.
These aren't the droids you're looking for....

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Madmax
Waterboy

Post by Madmax »

LucasDavenport wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:24 am Agree with Jolly Pirate.

Trotwood will defeat Hartley down the road.

Pickerington Central is 11-1 and getting ready for their rematch with Pickerington North in the Regional Finals.

Trotwood is their only loss.

Also Hartley is 11-1. Their loss was to D3 Toledo CC. So I don't understand how anyone could say Hartley is the Favorite to win State. Toledo CC is still alive as well.

I would favor Hartley in this game but not Running Clock style or fashion. Tri Valley is more than capable of playing with Hartley.
Thinking that this thread is about Tri-Valley not Trotwood. Trying to compare a week one game with a possible week 14 game is ridiculous. Hartley was beating TCC for the majority of that game with a sophomore QB. Hartley has steam rolled ever since to include beating Desales which supposedly was loaded with D1 recruits. The non diverse Tri-Valley will of course give it that old college try but the end result will be the same as all the other Region teams that stepped up to the Hawks. Wishing that this will not be true after that stunning upset of farm team Bellevue does not change the outcome of this one. Just comparing schedules screams to the level of teams that Tri-Valley has played so far. Tr-Valley should be thankful that Independence jumped Hartley in week 10 in the Harbins otherwise they would have taken a first round exit just like the Quakers did. TV should take their beating like a man and be happy with making it this far. Sure this accomplishment warrants a parade down main street for this community.

Return to “Football”