2017 Playoffs Tri-Valley 19 Bishop Hartley 9

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Tri-Valley vs. Bishop Hartley

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Region 9
Canfield better than Hartley
Akron ST. V. ST M better than Hartley
I know Hartley is one of the best voucher schools teams in the state.
Region 10
Toledo Central Catholic better than Hartley
Region 12
Trotwood much better than Hartley

IMO
Last edited by LICKING COUNTY FAN on Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Madmax
Waterboy

Post by Madmax »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:08 pm Region 9
Canfield better than Hartley
Region 10
Toledo Central Catholic better than Hartley
Region 12
Trotwood much better than Hartley

IMO
IMO you really no nothing about Hartley so you opinion is like toilet paper, flush-able. No one without a tractor has ever even heard of Canfield.

Madmax
Waterboy

Post by Madmax »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:23 pm
Madmax wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:59 pm
Jolly P(irate) wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:54 pm
You are the one who said Division. Not me. 😂. Don’t come at me because you’re an idiot.

For the game. I’m still taking Hartley. They are the class of the region by far.
The only idiot I see is your father for not using birth control.
You must have missed sex ed. My mother would have had to use the birth control. My dad would have had to strap up. I bet your parents keep asking themselves if it’s too late for an abortion.
Your tri-vally public school education is showing. Apparently they do not teach you what birth control is in Dresden.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Madmax wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:17 pm
Jolly P(irate) wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:23 pm
Madmax wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:59 pm

The only idiot I see is your father for not using birth control.
You must have missed sex ed. My mother would have had to use the birth control. My dad would have had to strap up. I bet your parents keep asking themselves if it’s too late for an abortion.
Your tri-vally public school education is showing. Apparently they do not teach you what birth control is in Dresden.
You are an idiot. No where near Dresden. 👏👏🙌🏼🙌🏼

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Canfield has been solid for a while and they have had success in the playoff a lot of the times.

Maybe it is only you who have not heard of them.

Harley is a great voucher school football power.

Madmax
Waterboy

Post by Madmax »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:27 pm Canfield has been solid for a while and they have had success in the playoff a lot of the times.

Maybe it is only you who have not heard of them.

Harley is a great voucher school football power.
Solid is terrific if that is what you strive to be. If success is making the playoffs then that is great too. If you are have not, are, or will never be an OHSAA champion in football who really cares what one stop light town you come from. Oh, you forgot to mention that after this Friday, Hartley will have an 8th straight Regional Championship in D5, D4 and now D3. How impressive is that! The OHSAA should really just inscribe Hartley on the Regional trophy now to save time. I do hope that Tri-Vally shows some sportsmanship and sticks around for the trophy presentation. See you there to witness the slaughter. Hopefully week 14 game will be competitive.

teach1coach2
All State

Post by teach1coach2 »

Hey Madmax,
Nice to see you conversing with the nice folks in southeast Ohio who love football. I'm likely the first Tri-Valley fan to post here.

Let me tell you about the Scotties. For the last decade Tri-Valley has been a strong program in eastern Ohio. If you came and watched a biddy league game, fast forward 6-8 years and you see the same kids (pretty much) out there playing varsity. How about we take the kids who were at Tri-Valley from at least 6th grade on and play them against the Hartley kids who were in a feeder catholic elementary school in 6th grade who are now varsity players. Would you have enough to field a team? Also, I understand it is pretty common for Hartley to have a tent at youth football games in the Columbus area handing out literature about their program. Tri-Valley certainly gets blown out by epic proportions when it comes to recruiting.

I saw your comment about the lack of diversity on Tri-Valley's team. I assume you posted the same about Independence last week. Over the years there would be 3-5 starters who would not be white, but this team just happened to be all white in the junior and senior class. Sorry if that is offensive to you.

I watched Hartley play the state championship games the last 2 years and watched the On Demand Spectrum Hartley games this year. You definitely have muscle up the middle on offense. I think you would have struggled against the Tri-Valley line from about 5 years ago, but this game is being played in 2017. Tri-Valley will come and give it their all. Their best chance is to hope some of the chop blocks get called (blocking low when a defender is engaged with another blocker), Hartley has turnovers, and Tri-Valley's offense can put up some points. I say pretty confidently that Tri-Valley is the best public school football team in Region 11. Not better than DeSales or Hartley. But the game is Friday night and its not the best out of 7. If Tri-Valley wins I will be shocked, but not as shocked as you.

You better get a jump on watching Trotwood Madison film now. Don't think running up the middle against them is going to go very well.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

teach1coach2:

Great post.

I'm a Scioto County guy who simply read 2 posters write that Hartley was the favorite to win state or that after Desales was gone no one in the division could compete and thought ---- wait a minute...... if I knew what it was going to bring then I probably would have stayed out if it --- but that ain't fun.

Good luck to Tri-Valley.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

teach1coach2 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:41 pm Hey Madmax,
Nice to see you conversing with the nice folks in southeast Ohio who love football. I'm likely the first Tri-Valley fan to post here.

Let me tell you about the Scotties. For the last decade Tri-Valley has been a strong program in eastern Ohio. If you came and watched a biddy league game, fast forward 6-8 years and you see the same kids (pretty much) out there playing varsity. How about we take the kids who were at Tri-Valley from at least 6th grade on and play them against the Hartley kids who were in a feeder catholic elementary school in 6th grade who are now varsity players. Would you have enough to field a team? Also, I understand it is pretty common for Hartley to have a tent at youth football games in the Columbus area handing out literature about their program. Tri-Valley certainly gets blown out by epic proportions when it comes to recruiting.

I saw your comment about the lack of diversity on Tri-Valley's team. I assume you posted the same about Independence last week. Over the years there would be 3-5 starters who would not be white, but this team just happened to be all white in the junior and senior class. Sorry if that is offensive to you.

I watched Hartley play the state championship games the last 2 years and watched the On Demand Spectrum Hartley games this year. You definitely have muscle up the middle on offense. I think you would have struggled against the Tri-Valley line from about 5 years ago, but this game is being played in 2017. Tri-Valley will come and give it their all. Their best chance is to hope some of the chop blocks get called (blocking low when a defender is engaged with another blocker), Hartley has turnovers, and Tri-Valley's offense can put up some points. I say pretty confidently that Tri-Valley is the best public school football team in Region 11. Not better than DeSales or Hartley. But the game is Friday night and its not the best out of 7. If Tri-Valley wins I will be shocked, but not as shocked as you.

You better get a jump on watching Trotwood Madison film now. Don't think running up the middle against them is going to go very well.
Nice post. Like Davenport, I too am a Scioto County resident. I don’t have a dog in the fight. But I have a ton of respect for the program that Hartley has built. I guess class isn’t something mandatory to be a Hartley fan. All the other Hartley faithful are well spoken and can admit a mistake. I’m sorry I opened the proverbial can of worms. But it’s too much fun getting someone wound up.

teach1coach2
All State

Post by teach1coach2 »

Thanks guys. (FYI: I'm not a football coach.) In 2010 there were a lot of people in the state (ONN playoff special) predicting New Albany was going to win the state. Tri-Valley beat previously unbeaten New Albany in week 11 on their home field. The Tri-Valley coaches will give the TV kids the best opportunity to win. It might work out well like 2007 TV over Logan, 2010 and 2012 wins over Dover, 2015 win over Youngstown Boardman, last week's win over Bellefontaine in OT .........or it could be a close call like 2011 Regional finals loss to Marion Franklin in OT, 2013 loss to Athens in OT ......... or the 2015 52-7 blow out loss to state runner up Perry. If you keep winning and make it to week 13 there is a good chance you are going to come up against a state powerhouse. Embrace the challenge, enjoy the moment, and go try to shock the world. TV will certainly not be playing with any sense of pressure. Heck, the Hartley kids HAVE to win 3 more games or their season was a failure in the eyes of some. Put that on a 17 year old kids shoulders and see what happens (um, well they did win the state back to back so I guess it has went pretty good so far).

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Madmax is probably from our area and not Hartley. I would guess a 28-14 Hartley win but you never know. I thought Desales would kill Zville in 15. Hartley is averaging 350 rushing yards a game.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Go Scotties!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Just ban the troll. He’s the same person that registered multiple accounts on JJ with the same shtick, and does so on Yappi whenever they forget to renew the IP ban.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I've sent Madmax "beyond the thunder dome"

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Orange and Brown wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:55 pm I've sent Madmax "beyond the thunder dome"
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 Just be glad you don’t have to deal with another West and Burg thread.

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Hartley wins but I am not seeing some big differential or running clock here.

Actually think TV can hang for a while, very well coached and fundamental team. The SVSM score in Week 1 carries some weight.

Bobbafett
Waterboy

Post by Bobbafett »

Would love you to get a picture of this mythical "Hartley" tent at youth football games to back up your bogus claims. This is just another excuse for the publics to complain about how unfair the world is to them because the parents of these kids do not want to make the financial scarifies necessary to get their kids a good education in a academically challenged state like Ohio due to the lack of funding of their public schools. TV barely beat BF last week and it took overtime to do it. The polls have TV buried in the rankings all season but I guess this was a mistake on their part. Lets talk reality and this game since this is what this thread is for. If you believe that the Hartley D which complexly shut down the Central district of the year player that Independence had on the field as well as their D1 lineman of the year will have trouble all of sudden stopping TV's running game than I would say you should put down that crack pipe. Hartley also shut down Desales D1 Oklahoma commit this season as well. Hope the TV players can act with some class when they get stuffed just like Independence did when they could not run nor throw on the first team. After half time you may be able to score when the JV comes in so you can at least look forward to that. Congrats on a good season as I hear that this is only the second team to make a Regional final which for that area apparently is an accomplishment. It is what it is so I do hope you attend the clubbing and be on point to pat TV on the back after the massacre is done. BTW, hoping that the refs win the game for you is pretty sad.

Bobbafett
Waterboy

Post by Bobbafett »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:36 pm

Nice post. Like Davenport, I too am a Scioto County resident. I don’t have a dog in the fight. But I have a ton of respect for the program that Hartley has built. I guess class isn’t something mandatory to be a Hartley fan. All the other Hartley faithful are well spoken and can admit a mistake. I’m sorry I opened the proverbial can of worms. But it’s too much fun getting someone wound up.
You can say that again! Be careful though as stating facts gets you labeled a troll. LOL

Bobbafett
Waterboy

Post by Bobbafett »

Bobbafett wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:46 am

Would love you to get a picture of this mythical "Hartley" tent at youth football games to back up your bogus claims. This is just another excuse for the publics to complain about how unfair the world is to them because the parents of these kids do not want to make the financial scarifies necessary to get their kids a good education in a academically challenged state like Ohio due to the lack of funding of their public schools. TV barely beat BF last week and it took overtime to do it. The polls have TV buried in the rankings all season but I guess this was a mistake on their part. Lets talk reality and this game since this is what this thread is for. If you believe that the Hartley D which complexly shut down the Central district of the year player that Independence had on the field as well as their D1 lineman of the year will have trouble all of sudden stopping TV's running game than I would say you should put down that crack pipe. Hartley also shut down Desales D1 Oklahoma commit this season as well. Hope the TV players can act with some class when they get stuffed just like Independence did when they could not run nor throw on the first team. After half time you may be able to score when the JV comes in so you can at least look forward to that. Congrats on a good season as I hear that this is only the second team to make a Regional final which for that area apparently is an accomplishment. It is what it is so I do hope you attend the clubbing and be on point to pat TV on the back after the massacre is done. BTW, hoping that the refs win the game for you is pretty sad. Also, Hartley could give you the ball on the Hartely 20 every series and you still would not be able to score without ref help because the Hawk D is soo very good. Hartley is known to go for it on 4th and 10 because of that D being so dominate. It is was it is so TV is welcomed to take their best shot as everyone else did in Region 11. It is a shame that TV does not promote diversity on its teams. That alone should tell you something given the diverse make up of Ohio's population statewide as statistics alone would dictate that non-diversity should not happen unless there is another intangible accounting for this in that community. Shame really given it is 2017 and not 1950.

AHM
Freshman Team

Post by AHM »

Wow. This thread has taken a dark turn. Back to football. I have seen both teams play.

I heard that Tri Valley has been using the New Philly staff as a reference on what to do to beat Hartley. No joke. Im sure that means the Tri Valley staff will complain about every call, mix in some fake punts and double reverse passes and then take their chances.

Return to “Football”