Whats Going On With Burgfan?

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Re: Whats Going On With Burgfan?

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:25 am
GalliaGrad78 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:09 am Just wanted to follow the game, not bashing of other teams, and silly comments.
👌 You don’t have to listen. It’s not mandatory. There are plenty of people who love it. You won’t make or Break it.
I understand. Just would have liked to listened to the game announced by some objective announcers, not cheerleaders or ref wanna bees. That's all.

QB SNEAK
Freshman Team

Post by QB SNEAK »

GalliaGrad78 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:45 pm
GalliaGrad78 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:09 am Just wanted to follow the game, not bashing of other teams, and silly comments.
👌 You don’t have to listen. It’s not mandatory. There are plenty of people who love it. You won’t make or Break it.
I understand. Just would have liked to listened to the game announced by some objective announcers, not cheerleaders or ref wanna bees. That's all.
What's funny is I think one of them was a ref for a while.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Maybe they are going to start streaming live video of the games?

Da_Burg
Freshman Team

Post by Da_Burg »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:59 pm Maybe they are going to start streaming live video of the games?
:o that would be great!

Reach Higher
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

They are going to sell franchises.

SidersFan.com
ArtonFartonFan.com
RocketManFan.com

The advertising revenue will be Yuge and I mean Yuge, everyone will love it. Trust me.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Dandy Don wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:45 pm They are going to sell franchises.

SidersFan.com
ArtonFartonFan.com
RocketManFan.com

The advertising revenue will be Yuge and I mean Yuge, everyone will love it. Trust me.
Oh Sandy Dawn. Nobody would listen to that.

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

Lol you are really dense man... BURGFAN.COM ... obviously that name doesn’t imply objectivity. I think you just wanna complain about something other than Gallia’s football for a change. poop man you can’t open a bottle of water then bitch it tastes like beer. It’s freaking water. Just like it’s freaking BURGFAN... :roll:

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Cpt. Obvious wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:19 am

Lol you are really dense man... BURGFAN.COM ... obviously that name doesn’t imply objectivity. I think you just wanna complain about something other than Gallia’s football for a change. poop man you can’t open a bottle of water then bitch it tastes like beer. It’s freaking water. Just like it’s freaking BURGFAN... :roll:
Maybe, wish I could have found the game elsewhere. That's all. By the way, no complaining about Gallia Academy Football.

madpolecat
All State

Post by madpolecat »

GalliaGrad78 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:23 pm I tried to listen to the Wheelersburg/Columbus Academy game podcast on Burgfan.
Had to turn it off. Nobody but die hard Burg fans would want to listen to those clowns.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

madpolecat wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:45 pm
GalliaGrad78 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:23 pm I tried to listen to the Wheelersburg/Columbus Academy game podcast on Burgfan.
Had to turn it off. Nobody but die hard Burg fans would want to listen to those clowns.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm an Ironton Tiger. Always have been and always will be. Still doesn't mean I can't support area teams and cheer on their success. Burgfan not only is a more convenient way to listen to the game, it is also entertaining. So it is one sided. Aren't all radio broadcast of games one sided?

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger. :D
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

I know what it is now. Deemer is going to eat his fried 🍗 in the mic 🎤 this week.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

So what was the big news

Return to “Football”