HOW IS THE IRONTON RUNNING BACK DOING.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

HOW IS THE IRONTON RUNNING BACK DOING.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THE ONE THAT BROKE HIS BACK IN THE COAL GROVE GAME. I'VE BEEN PRAYING FOR HIM, AND WORRIED SICK BECAUSE I'VE HEARD NO UPDATES. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF EVEN IN A PM. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, AND GOD BLESS YOU. CONTINUED PRAYERS FROM THE BAITCAVE TO THIS YOUNG MAN.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: HOW IS THE IRONTON RUNNING BACK DOING.

does nobody know anything about this young man. I have no idea if he is alright or not and was genuinely concerned about finding out.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Seabee_0586
Varsity

Post by Seabee_0586 »

I have no idea buddy

SOC 1
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I DON'T GET IT.

either he is in really poor condition, which would be tragic. or the problem has been fixed and it is not as bad as originally thought to be, which would be the ultimate great news to hear. I don't understand what is taboo about an update, especially for people who are praying to hear good news about this young man. especially if you yourself have played the sport and had kids that played the sport as well. it seems we won't find out. but I hope n pray the news is positive.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:49 am I DON'T GET IT.

either he is in really poor condition, which would be tragic. or the problem has been fixed and it is not as bad as originally thought to be, which would be the ultimate great news to hear. I don't understand what is taboo about an update, especially for people who are praying to hear good news about this young man. especially if you yourself have played the sport and had kids that played the sport as well. it seems we won't find out. but I hope n pray the news is positive.
Bait, the people in the know do not post on SEOP...........I will talk to his grandmother next week at Bellefonte Vitality Center and give you an update..........I dont know if he is playing basketball and I will check on that............

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:54 am THE ONE THAT BROKE HIS BACK IN THE COAL GROVE GAME. I'VE BEEN PRAYING FOR HIM, AND WORRIED SICK BECAUSE I'VE HEARD NO UPDATES. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF EVEN IN A PM. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, AND GOD BLESS YOU. CONTINUED PRAYERS FROM THE BAITCAVE TO THIS YOUNG MAN.
Pretty sure it’s a hippa violation to post his medical information on here. No one wants their personal info put out there like that!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Anyone with info should PM Bait

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm just a nobody. I wasn't even thinking about a health violation asking. I'm no more deserving of knowing than anybody else. and was in no way asking to be nosey. I am just genuinely concerned that this young man is getting better. I had no idea if he needed a surgery, was in a wheelchair or what. I just been praying for him and I've not heard any updates. if anyone took it I was asking for any other reason, that simply wasn't the case. and thank you bubblegumtiger. continued prayers to this young man.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:18 am I'm just a nobody. I wasn't even thinking about a health violation asking. I'm no more deserving of knowing than anybody else. and was in no way asking to be nosey. I am just genuinely concerned that this young man is getting better. I had no idea if he needed a surgery, was in a wheelchair or what. I just been praying for him and I've not heard any updates. if anyone took it I was asking for any other reason, that simply wasn't the case. and thank you bubblegumtiger. continued prayers to this young man.
You know ol BG Tiger will get you the right answer in a PM........and dont worry bout HIPPA cause they and all the others concerned will never know your ol buddy set u straight on this matter............ :!: :!:

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

it is not a HIPPA violation for anyone who knows the young man or his family or friends to say he is doing fine. Or that he is recovering from surgery or he is in therapy or what not. The only one who would be in violation would be a caretaker. to relay the info without permission.

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

It may not be a matter of violating hippa but it probably is a moral violation. Just because ole bait likes to put every hang nail and other medical issue he has on blast here on seops doesn’t mean that this young man or his family wants his medical issues on here. Just like bubblegum said he can prolly PM the info if he knows the family and they’re ok with it. But to just assume that people are somehow obligated to inform you of their private medical issues is absolutely ridiculous. There are also more subtle and respectful avenues to ask for that information other than via the internet.

#ReachHigher
Riding the Bench

Post by #ReachHigher »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:54 am THE ONE THAT BROKE HIS BACK IN THE COAL GROVE GAME. I'VE BEEN PRAYING FOR HIM, AND WORRIED SICK BECAUSE I'VE HEARD NO UPDATES. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF EVEN IN A PM. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, AND GOD BLESS YOU. CONTINUED PRAYERS FROM THE BAITCAVE TO THIS YOUNG MAN.
I know the mother really well and the family. He is fine. Seth Meadows is his name. Had a surgery and is healing and expected to be back to 100%

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

#ReachHigher wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:50 am
I know the mother really well and the family. He is fine. Seth Meadows is his name. Had a surgery and is healing and expected to be back to 100%

I think you are referring to Seth Fosson..........#44 in the program....................................

#ReachHigher
Riding the Bench

Post by #ReachHigher »

BubbleGumTiger wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:59 am

I think you are referring to Seth Fosson..........#44 in the program....................................
Yes sorry. I’m used to his mother and his Facebook. Goes by meadows. Anyway, he broke L2 and L3 spinous process and transverse process.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that is awesome news. I'm glad to hear he's on the mend, thank you.

#ReachHigher
Riding the Bench

Post by #ReachHigher »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:27 am
that is awesome news. I'm glad to hear he's on the mend, thank you.
You’re welcome. He will be back and ready to lay the wood to someone next season

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

oh that's even better news. I wasn't sure about sports again.

Return to “Football”