2018 Trimble Tomcat Football Outlook

Shake”N”Bake

Re: 2018 Trimble Tomcats

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

Update on the stadium. New Bleachers and press boxes will be set late March early April. The rest should be done by first home game

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

jgrlzz wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:43 am I've heard the Magnolia game on September 22 isn't going to happen. I saw a schedule that they will be playing Wheeling Central.
Trimble is picking up wheeling Central? If so that's a great pick up. They're usually solid every year. Be a good test and a game that would definitely get them ready for the playoffs

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

tomcat fan wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:17 pm
jgrlzz wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:43 am I've heard the Magnolia game on September 22 isn't going to happen. I saw a schedule that they will be playing Wheeling Central.
Trimble is picking up wheeling Central? If so that's a great pick up. They're usually solid every year. Be a good test and a game that would definitely get them ready for the playoffs
He meant magnolia is playing wheeling central.

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Tomcats pre season favorite. Work over the winter,, great move up in scheduling. To get better you have to play better teams. Glad to see this. Go Cats

icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

So who is Trimble playing week 5??????

Magnolia and wheeling central are scheduled to play each other that week.

https://arbiterlive.com/Teams/Schedule/5443338 (move drop down menu to 2018-19)

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Coffman and Brooks being back . Cats will be a terror once again. Go Cats and Merry Christmas to all TOMCATS.

Tcat1
Riding the Bench

Post by Tcat1 »

Anything you’ve heard about the stadium is rumor. Bleachers will be installed sometime during the Soring. Other than that, no plans have been set in stone. I talked to the guy that is on the committee and he said they need some donors before they can go on with the current plans.

Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

Tcat1 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:39 pm Anything you’ve heard about the stadium is rumor. Bleachers will be installed sometime during the Soring. Other than that, no plans have been set in stone. I talked to the guy that is on the committee and he said they need some donors before they can go on with the current plans.
I said Bleachers and Press boxes will be set late March early April. This came from “Thee Committe” member and he also said rest should be done by first game. Yes they need more from the big donors and they should start to contribute now that there is progress being made. They have enough right now for the seating

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Great to hear here!

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

I hear plans include a full row of porta Johns along the fence between the end zone and the old pickle building. It’s always been a great place to take a leak. Runs right into the creek from there. Kudos to the committee on that decision.

Pitstop Billy
Freshman Team

Post by Pitstop Billy »

Koondogger wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:23 pm The rumor I got this morning is that we will be playing all home games over the hill next fall. We can use the field free but the concessions all go to the buckeyes. If Nelsonville has a home game in the same week as us our game will simply move to Saturday with kickoff times being based on weather and when Ohio state is on tv. Personally I think this is a great idea.
At first I thought this couldn’t be right but I overheard some old codger eating a hotdog at Sonic talking about it. He thought they should be paying a rental fee. Figured we would give Trimble an alumni discount since our coach came from there.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Heard someone during the winter with their windows up at Sonic???

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Tcat1
Riding the Bench

Post by Tcat1 »

Everything that has been mentioned in the above statements is a complete lie. Never has been mentioned. Trimble will be playing at home next year with new bleachers. If you need any factual information contact our school and talk to someone who knows instead of a guy at Sonic trying to shove a hot dog down his throat!

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Easy Tcat1, a lot of these folks on here just like to stir up crap

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

0-1 after week 1 again. And then I see them going 8-2 overall. Don't think they have enough for Waterford yet.

The portajohns along the fence is pretty appropriate.

Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

Gecko wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:18 am 0-1 after week 1 again. And then I see them going 8-2 overall. Don't think they have enough for Waterford yet.

The portajohns along the fence is pretty appropriate.
NY builds there offense around Wilborn and Waterford builds theres around Bellville. Trimble returns everyone. I think Ill take the Tomcats in both those contest

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

The Buckeyes will be better than people think next year.
Our O and D lines will be outstanding.
Got a lot of holes to fill but they will be fine.
Trimble will have a pretty solid team so week one will be a big test for sure.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Why doesn't Athens man up and play Trimble during the regular season?

Because they know they would have 2 Ls against two very small but good football teams.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

noreply66 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:57 pm Why doesn't Athens man up and play Trimble during the regular season?

Because they know they would have 2 Ls against two very small but good football teams.
I mean Trimble would beat Logan

JacksonMayor
Waterboy

Post by JacksonMayor »

noreply66 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:57 pm Why doesn't Athens man up and play Trimble during the regular season?

There really is no point to starting this series. Ultimately it would end with Athens digging into the old cut and Run playbook as soon as they list a time or two. And we all know Trimble would beat them on a reasonably consistent basis.

Return to “Football”