Re: 2018 Trimble Tomcats

Post by noreply66 »

must have read that on Foxless

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
jgrlzz
Freshman Team

Post by jgrlzz »

No, on a Kentucky high school forum. Didn't believe it was correct, which is why I posted on this site. Just wanted confirmation.

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

jgrlzz wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:22 pm I've heard rumors that Trimble has dropped the Cincinnati school for Pikeville, Ky. Any truth to that?
Fake News!

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

Trump2020 wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:29 pm Points won’t matter, It’s a 3 game regular season. NY, Cincinnati Christian and Waterford. Lose to all three teams your out of the playoffs. Win 1 of 3 your in. Win 2 of three your a lock for a home game. Win all three, the Cats are the 1 seed.
Uncle Phil has gone away from the trick play sheet the past couple years. But he's bringing it back next year to replace the tired wishbone series that Rusty masterminded when he was calling all the plays. The three teams you mentioned will get to see The Gambler at his best in 2018, two of them in the stadium Uncle Phil built, and the other at Boston Field nka Ruty's Place. :mrgreen:

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

KOONDOGGER your so fake. Why do you feel the need to hide behind your screen name and with your negative comments. I am going to say this who cares what tricks Phil has I am sure it has won many games. All it will take is for Rusty to have one losing season and the NY bandwagon will run him out of town like they did all the other coaches. The best part is 2 of your best coaches came from TRIMBLE :) See ya in August !!!!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

tomcat82 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 3:57 pm KOONDOGGER your so fake. Why do you feel the need to hide behind your screen name and with your negative comments. I am going to say this who cares what tricks Phil has I am sure it has won many games. All it will take is for Rusty to have one losing season and the NY bandwagon will run him out of town like they did all the other coaches. The best part is 2 of your best coaches came from TRIMBLE :) See ya in August !!!!
Coach Richards has the support of the school board, Athletic department, and the school board. He wouldn't get run out of town for a losing season.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Orange and Brown wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 10:39 pm
tomcat82 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 3:57 pm KOONDOGGER your so fake. Why do you feel the need to hide behind your screen name and with your negative comments. I am going to say this who cares what tricks Phil has I am sure it has won many games. All it will take is for Rusty to have one losing season and the NY bandwagon will run him out of town like they did all the other coaches. The best part is 2 of your best coaches came from TRIMBLE :) See ya in August !!!!
Coach Richards has the support of the school board, Athletic department, and the school board. He wouldn't get run out of town for a losing season.
Support for a coach in today’s world is based on his record alone. Right now Rusty has the village of bachtel in his favor.

tomcat15

Post by tomcat15 »

It’s good that he has the support of both school boards. My bet is he is back in glouster soon with phil seriously contemplating retirement.

Deez Nutz
Waterboy

Post by Deez Nutz »

koondoger wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 1:21 pm
Trump2020 wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:29 pm Points won’t matter, It’s a 3 game regular season. NY, Cincinnati Christian and Waterford. Lose to all three teams your out of the playoffs. Win 1 of 3 your in. Win 2 of three your a lock for a home game. Win all three, the Cats are the 1 seed.
Uncle Phil has gone away from the trick play sheet the past couple years. But he's bringing it back next year to replace the tired wishbone series that Rusty masterminded when he was calling all the plays. The three teams you mentioned will get to see The Gambler at his best in 2018, two of them in the stadium Uncle Phil built, and the other at Boston Field nka Ruty's Place. :mrgreen:
They haven't had any offense since Rusty left. Until they add an OC to the staff don't expect that to change. Also, Rusty will run that "tired wishbone" down "the gamblers" throat again next year. Just to prove a point. :mrgreen:

“Do you want to see bofa?” :mrgreen:
tomcat fan
All Conference

Re: 2018 Trimble Tomcats Football

Post by tomcat fan »

tomcat15 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 8:30 am
It’s good that he has the support of both school boards. My bet is he is back in glouster soon with phil seriously contemplating retirement.
I doubt that, he teaches at NY so why come back? Plus the next coach is already being groomed and on the staff for when Phil decides to call it a career

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
tomcat15

Post by tomcat15 »

tomcat fan wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 2:25 pm

I doubt that, he teaches at NY so why come back? Plus the next coach is already being groomed and on the staff for when Phil decides to call it a career
When Phil leaves his job at the school will be open, which will be quite the pay raise for Rusty. Believe me, he wants to come back. It's his dream job and he'll have a chance to win a state championship. The "groom" your talking about won't be ready for that job by then.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I think y'all should worry about this season and not what coach Richards may or may not do down the road.
He will do what's best for him and his family.......

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Eastern EaglePapaw
Waterboy

Post by Eastern EaglePapaw »

Dont fall asleep on the eagles. I expect big things from them.

Don't worry.....I hate Belpre.
tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

tomcat15 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 2:32 pm

When Phil leaves his job at the school will be open, which will be quite the pay raise for Rusty. Believe me, he wants to come back. It's his dream job and he'll have a chance to win a state championship. The "groom" your talking about won't be ready for that job by then.
If Trimble were to win a state title it would be in the next 4 years. Don't see Phil leaving before then

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
Teufelhunden
Freshman Team

Post by Teufelhunden »

Phil is already in discussions with his replacement, for whenever he may step down. And while his name might be Rusty, he's never coached in an orange shirt in his life. I hope that doesn't give it away. :o

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

And at one time Dave Boston Jr had the backing of the school board and the Athletic Dept, when he started losing they wanted him gone. I hope Rusty does have a winning season just not in week one... He is a great coach and he has a lot of respect from the kids. It's always a hard pill to swallow when u see a fellow alumni go to another school district to coach, but we still are very proud of all his accomplishments. It's a rivalry we all look forward to each year.

Deez Nutz
Waterboy

Post by Deez Nutz »

tomcat82 wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 2:32 pm And at one time Dave Boston Jr had the backing of the school board and the Athletic Dept, when he started losing they wanted him gone. I hope Rusty does have a winning season just not in week one... He is a great coach and he has a lot of respect from the kids. It's always a hard pill to swallow when u see a fellow alumni go to another school district to coach, but we still are very proud of all his accomplishments. It's a rivalry we all look forward to each year.
As long as Rusty doesn't get into a fist fight in the locker room he should be okay. ;)

“Do you want to see bofa?” :mrgreen:
mattash
Site Admin

Re: 2018 Trimble Tomcat Football Outlook

Post by mattash »

Updates on the stadium?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Re: 2018 Trimble Tomcat Football Outlook

Post by Trump2020 »

Talked to Mr. Christman last week. He said the Tomcat Dome will be ready for play by game 2. (Aug.31)

thetitanic
Riding the Bench

Post by thetitanic »

tomcat fan wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 9:54 pm
If Trimble were to win a state title it would be in the next 4 years. Don't see Phil leaving before then
Projected lineup?

Return to “Football”