2018 Trimble Tomcat Football Outlook

Shake”N”Bake

Re: 2018 Trimble Tomcats

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

Gecko wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:18 am 0-1 after week 1 again. And then I see them going 8-2 overall. Don't think they have enough for Waterford yet.

The portajohns along the fence is pretty appropriate.
NY builds there offense around Wilborn and Waterford builds theres around Bellville. Trimble returns everyone. I think Ill take the Tomcats in both those contest

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

The Buckeyes will be better than people think next year.
Our O and D lines will be outstanding.
Got a lot of holes to fill but they will be fine.
Trimble will have a pretty solid team so week one will be a big test for sure.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Why doesn't Athens man up and play Trimble during the regular season?

Because they know they would have 2 Ls against two very small but good football teams.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

noreply66 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:57 pm Why doesn't Athens man up and play Trimble during the regular season?

Because they know they would have 2 Ls against two very small but good football teams.
I mean Trimble would beat Logan

JacksonMayor
Waterboy

Post by JacksonMayor »

noreply66 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:57 pm Why doesn't Athens man up and play Trimble during the regular season?

There really is no point to starting this series. Ultimately it would end with Athens digging into the old cut and Run playbook as soon as they list a time or two. And we all know Trimble would beat them on a reasonably consistent basis.

footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

Cats will be 13-0 next year before they are even challenged. Too much coming back for SE Ohio.

icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

footballfan wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:40 pm Cats will be 13-0 next year before they are even challenged. Too much coming back for SE Ohio.
Not every team in region 27 is from SE Ohio.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

icanpickem wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:56 pm
footballfan wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:40 pm Cats will be 13-0 next year before they are even challenged. Too much coming back for SE Ohio.
The Bucks will have something to say about that week 1.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Post by Trump2020 »

The Cats will have the GREATEST season ever and that's not fake news!

PowerLifitingNut
Riding the Bench

Post by PowerLifitingNut »

Orange and Brown wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:03 pm
NY will beat Trimble next season. No way they can handle 3. Rusty has outsmarted the Gambler two years in a row now. In fact, I don't see NY losing to the team over the hill as long as he's at the helm. He knows Philly like the back of his hand. He knows what Philly's going to call before Philly does.

Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

PowerLifitingNut wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:19 pm

NY will beat Trimble next season. No way they can handle 3. Rusty has outsmarted the Gambler two years in a row now. In fact, I don't see NY losing to the team over the hill as long as he's at the helm. He knows Philly like the back of his hand. He knows what Philly's going to call before Philly does.
Cant outsmart someone when the talent wasnt there and NY had the talent. The role is reversed now. Trimble has the talent for the next 4 yrs atleast and NY will be trying to figure out how to stay at .500

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Shake”N”Bake wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:11 pm
PowerLifitingNut wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:19 pm

Cant outsmart someone when the talent wasnt there and NY had the talent. The role is reversed now. Trimble has the talent for the next 4 yrs atleast and NY will be trying to figure out how to stay at .500
We won't be struggling to stay at .500 :lol:
Come on man!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

First Off Koondogger is an impersonator who always gets everyone stirred up when in fact he is not even from gtown. We all really know who it is and know where he is from so if he thinks he can get people stirred up he does and blames it on someone else... . I think it is funny reading his lies.....
Last edited by tomcat82 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

I can't see NY winning this game next year. You lost all your good talent. Your coming back with a new kicker and QB. Wilburn cannot do it all. Your going to miss Richards and Cook at receiving also. Losing 15 or so seniors that's a scary situation especially when Trimble only lost 3 seniors and Coffman and Brooks will be back.....Again may the best team win....:) My money is on the CATS!!!

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Cats will be loaded, let Howie give opening pre game psych speech. Go Cats!

footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

tcat82

Didn't the Bucks lose the 3 headed monster the year before and 15 seniors total?
No one gave the bucks to much credit last off season either. We all know how that turned out.
You are correct the cats will be good but when the Buckeyes roll out 55 players every year they will reload much easier than most teams who only carry rosters in the mid 30's.
Wilburn might not be able to do it all. Good thing they have seel, phillips, jones, snyder, hamilton, hall, downs, etc.... oh and i about forgot about the monster in the middle in McCollister. They buckeyes will be ready!!!!!!!!

Deez Nutz
Waterboy

Post by Deez Nutz »

footballfan wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:10 pm tcat82

Didn't the Bucks lose the 3 headed monster the year before and 15 seniors total?
No one gave the bucks to much credit last off season either. We all know how that turned out.
You are correct the cats will be good but when the Buckeyes roll out 55 players every year they will reload much easier than most teams who only carry rosters in the mid 30's.
Wilburn might not be able to do it all. Good thing they have seel, phillips, jones, snyder, hamilton, hall, downs, etc.... oh and i about forgot about the monster in the middle in McCollister. They buckeyes will be ready!!!!!!!!
NY is on a roll against the wee cats right now. I can see another 10 year run or so where most of the games aren't even close. Let's face facts, Rusty has Phil's number. He knows him like a book. Next year 3 will run wild, and Rusty will have a few things up his sleeve to surprise The Gambler with, just like last year. :mrgreen:

“Do you want to see bofa?” :mrgreen:
tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

While others are making a joke of the situation, some of us are excited and want everything to move forward as stated. Koondogger is an imposter probably from over the hill where they only cheer for football and forget the other sports they have..

farmer8
Riding the Bench

Post by farmer8 »

Trimble has a football team?????

WHOS YOUR FARMER?????
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

tomcat82 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:00 pm A very good football team. Have you ever heard of the MOHAWK MAFIA in 2015.. We were state runners up and put GTOWN on the map. The problem is Phil has moved up and changed all his plays so Rusty doesn't know the new tricks up our sleeves....We will have the backfield that will put the fear in you. I agree Snyder and mccollister are great on the line but again there is a lot of new positions to fill. Our kids play other sports, we do not beg the kids to go out just to make our sidelines look stacked... You need to teach your fans there are other sports to support besides FOOTBALL... Even though your Basketball program doesn't look to promising you should be there to support them win or lose. Again you guys only support the winning teams in that town.
I'm at the school more than most students. We do support our Buckeyes.....
Doesn't matter what "trick" plays you guys run, the Buckeyes will be ready to make it 4 in a row.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!

Return to “Football”