Point Pleasant - TVC? OVC?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Point Pleasant - TVC? OVC?

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I see no possible way the ovc would want to add point pleasant. size wise or travel wise. not to mention the fact that the ovc plays all members every year. and can still play 3 ooc games.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

can you imagine travel from say Portsmouth to point pleasant for games. Portsmouth is the farthest school away from point pleasant. you'd be right back in the same situation that was the downfall of the SEOAL. which was an amazing league but was spread from Zanesville to Portsmouth.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Kcin2791
Waterboy

Post by Kcin2791 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:57 am can you imagine travel from say Portsmouth to point pleasant for games. Portsmouth is the farthest school away from point pleasant. you'd be right back in the same situation that was the downfall of the SEOAL. which was an amazing league but was spread from Zanesville to Portsmouth.
7 minutes farther for Portsmouth to get to Point then it takes them to get to Gallia Academy, according to google maps

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

just too wide spread in my opinion. and the size difference is much greater than ovc teams many with half the enrollment of the point. that's all I'm saying. great point about Gallia/Portsmouth trip though. musta had a brain fart. and welcome to seops.

Return to “Football”