State Semi Finals: Wheelersburg 15 Middletown Madison 10

fbnut
SEOP

Re: Middletown Madison vs. Wheelersburg DV State Semi-Final

Post by fbnut »

seasick80 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:54 am Also, I expect to see M. Dyer getting some touches also. Been quiet last cpl weeks. Too goood an athelete not to
Agree about Dyer
It’s way to predictable though when he’s getting it, doesn’t give him much of a chance
If he’s in and comes in motion he’s getting it

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:13 pm
4thgoal wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:07 pm
Ebake9 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:24 pm Is anyone else worried about the seating ?? With both teams traveling as heavy as they do I'm not sure how this stadium will do.
Burg will fill the home side once again this week. Not sure what kind of crowd Madison will bring, but there will be lots of people standing.
They are talking 3,000. I doubt that. But should be a big crowd.
I wouldn't be shocked at all if the number approached 3,000. It's going to be a beautiful night for football especially this late in the season, and for the area how many times are you going to get to watch a state semi final game this close. Burg will bring a large crowd, Madison 1st year making the playoffs getting to this point yeah they'll bring a crowd. Then I do believe you'll have a lot of people showing up because, hey it's SEO and it's football time and as I stated not to many times do we get an opportunity to see a state semi final played this close to home. What last few years if you wanted to see this game it was nasty weather, and driving to Xenia I do believe.

bleed_blue
Varsity

Post by bleed_blue »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:35 am Madison’s hype video for this week. LOL.

http://www.madisonmohawks.org/apps/vide ... p?v=166428
Nice video but I believe Cinderella’s slipper is gonna fall off as midnight is fastly approaching.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am thankful that the pirates are practicing today! Looking forward to the game tomorrow! I think burgs speed on both sides of the ball will be too much for the Mohawks!

14U
S

Post by 14U »

Chillicothe this week needs to bring in seats in both end zones for the bands so there will be more seats for fans. That will help out the crowd a lot. I’ve seen many empty seats in the band section. With how we southern Ohio teams back our own those are needed seats. There is about 25 members and over half their seats are not used, so that will help out a lot. Is it Friday yet?

14U
S

Post by 14U »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:34 am Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am thankful that the pirates are practicing today! Looking forward to the game tomorrow! I think burgs speed on both sides of the ball will be too much for the Mohawks!
Stay healthy and nobody gets sick and I think the pirates will be ok until the end when they make that drive home with a title on their mind!!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Just throwing this out there. Burg 1st team d has given up one touchdown in playoffs and that came off turnover. Madison will have to earn it to win on the offensive side of the ball. As long as burg doesn’t turn it over, I can see Burg coming out on top.

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

Watched that video of Madison and they look like they have some size about like Jtown did maybe a little bigger cant wait til tomorrow I know Burg will have a good game plan to combat that size up front but their secondary doesnt look to have much size like Academy did. GO BURG I hope Trent has a good game cause I gotta a feeling that Burgs passing game will be the difference

Burg grad 85
Ebake9
Waterboy

Post by Ebake9 »

bleed_blue wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:28 am
Jolly P(irate) wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:35 am Madison’s hype video for this week. LOL.

Nice video but I believe Cinderella’s slipper is gonna fall off as midnight is fastly approaching.
There will be alot of Burg fans scratching their heads and alot of Burg players wondering what just happened

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Good luck to both teams and safe travels for all.

Rooting for the Pirates--- but acknowledge Madison is a great story.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Ebake9 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:51 pm

There will be alot of Burg fans scratching their heads and alot of Burg players wondering what just happened
Or a lot of Madison fans and players saying it was a nice run on to basketball

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

fbnut wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:06 pm

More reasonable observation!

Burg4
JV Team

Post by Burg4 »

Nice article and video interview by Coach Woodward.

http://www.journal-news.com/sports/prep ... L/amp.html

Ebake9
Waterboy

Post by Ebake9 »

Everyone has doubted them since the first playoff game and they have proved everyone wrong game after game, I'm starting to think these D5 schools are just really weak , I guess we will see how we stack up tomorrow or we will when again and listen to another team talk about how we can't beat them lol

Ebake9
Waterboy

Post by Ebake9 »

Or a lot of Madison fans and players sa
Ebake9 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:41 pm
fbnut wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:06 pm Or a lot of Madison fans and players saying it was a nice run on to basketball
Everyone has doubted them since the first playoff game and they have proved everyone wrong game after game, I'm starting to think these D5 schools are just really weak , I guess we will see how we stack up tomorrow or we will win again and listen to another team talk about how we can't beat them lol
ying it was a nice run on to basketball

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Ebake9

Your statement about "these D5 schools must be really weak" would have more credibility if you were ever in the D4 playoffs.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

Also Ebake9. Madison was in Div V back in 2013 and 2014 and didnt make the playoffs then so you saying that div v is weak is a joke! Madison is having a fine year so far win or lose your season has been the schools best ever and IMO your about to find out just how good a div v school can be THE BURG is for real u will see tomorrow night and if I am wrong I will come back on here and say so and I hope u do the same. Good luck to. both teams hope for a injury free game and GO BURG DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Burg grad 85
Da_Burg
Freshman Team

Post by Da_Burg »

Ebake9 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:41 pm
Everyone has doubted them since the first playoff game and they have proved everyone wrong game after game, I'm starting to think these D5 schools are just really weak , I guess we will see how we stack up tomorrow or we will when again and listen to another team talk about how we can't beat them lol
Your idiotic statments are really getting old! The only statment that counts will be made tomorrow night! Please make sure you come come back and see us around 11pm tomorrow!!! We’ll be waiting! ☠️🏈GO BURG🏈☠️

Reach Higher
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain

Return to “Football”