Post by ttomcat 80 »

Çuyahoga heights bye 14 or more

:roll: cats :roll:
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Danville vs. Cuyahoga Heights DVII State Semi Finals

Post by EasternDspy »

Cuyahoga Heights scored 35 on Kirtland
Last edited by EasternDspy on Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Your right about the score back then.So a running clock sounds about right then.We should have had at least 1 or 2 more scores against Danville and we are young so I can see 40 on the board.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Orrville has a nice place and their is plenty of parking.
As for the game, I can see CH winning by a few scores.
I am pulling for Danville though.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Heights is pretty tough. I think they beat Danville.

Have gun, will travel
OICU812
Varsity

Post by OICU812 »

ttomcat 80 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:02 am Your right about the score back then.So a running clock sounds about right then.We should have had at least 1 or 2 more scores against Danville and we are young so I can see 40 on the board.
...and Danville should have had at least a couple more scores against Trimble.

No doubt competing against CH will be a tall order, let alone beating them. Danville is the underdog in this game and I'm sure not many outside their locker room and devoted fans will give them a breath of a chance. That's probably the best motivation they can have. I'll bet the same could have been said when River traveled to Canal Winchester in week 11 and took out heavily favored HP. Danville plays up to bigger, faster, stronger competition regularly. I'm not saying that levels the playing field, but it should help. It sounds like CH coughed up the ball a couple times last week, and turnovers can often be a great equalizer when you are outmaned by talent, size, speed, etc... If the Blue Devils are to have a shot here they will have to play perfect and have more bounces in their favor then against. They will probably need to socre a bunch, as it looks like CH puts up some points aginst some good teams...

I'm sure they would appreciate the support of the region, regardless of your projection of the outcome... ;)

Thanks LCF!

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

I'm pulling for D'ville. They'll score some points for sure. Hopefully pull out the win.

farmer8
Riding the Bench

Post by farmer8 »

Chief Kdogg wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:31 am I'm pulling for D'ville. They'll score some points for sure. Hopefully pull out the win.
They are lucky they survived trimble they will lose this game by over 100 touchdowns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #GoTrimbleGo

WHOS YOUR FARMER?????
farmer8
Riding the Bench

Post by farmer8 »

OICU812 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:46 pm
ttomcat 80 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:02 am Your right about the score back then.So a running clock sounds about right then.We should have had at least 1 or 2 more scores against Danville and we are young so I can see 40 on the board.
...and Danville should have had at least a couple more scores against Trimble.

No doubt competing against CH will be a tall order, let alone beating them. Danville is the underdog in this game and I'm sure not many outside their locker room and devoted fans will give them a breath of a chance. That's probably the best motivation they can have. I'll bet the same could have been said when River traveled to Canal Winchester in week 11 and took out heavily favored HP. Danville plays up to bigger, faster, stronger competition regularly. I'm not saying that levels the playing field, but it should help. It sounds like CH coughed up the ball a couple times last week, and turnovers can often be a great equalizer when you are outmaned by talent, size, speed, etc... If the Blue Devils are to have a shot here they will have to play perfect and have more bounces in their favor then against. They will probably need to socre a bunch, as it looks like CH puts up some points aginst some good teams...

I'm sure they would appreciate the support of the region, regardless of your projection of the outcome... ;)

Thanks LCF!
Trimble should have destroyed them its just the play calling wasnt there that night #GoTrimbleGo

WHOS YOUR FARMER?????
danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

CH had one of the luckiest wins ever, but I've heard was the better team (down 41-35 with 1:10 left and had one TO, their opponent doesn't kneel on 1st down and fumbles the handoff)

I think Heights wins, but I doubt it will be a blowout. 7-10 points is my guess.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

CH by 30

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Would support our region if it was someone else.Danville had o many personal fouls and unsportmans like conduct fouls called against Trimble that were uncalled for.Hate to sound petty but just the way I feel.CH bye 21.Don't think a running clock but like I said before very well could be..

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Remember region 27, Trimble started 8 or 9 soph. this year and was not even suppose to even make the play offs let alone advance to the 2nd round.With returning 2 juniors that was out the whole season and 4 other good juniors and a solid freshman class and 6 8th graders coming up that were very good.They will have a lot of talent to compete for several years.

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

ttomcat 80 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:38 pm Remember region 27, Trimble started 8 or 9 soph. this year and was not even suppose to even make the play offs let alone advance to the 2nd round.With returning 2 juniors that was out the whole season and 4 other good juniors and a solid freshman class and 6 8th graders coming up that were very good.They will have a lot of talent to compete for several years.
I've heard they may be getting the Wheaties Defense next year too. ;)

Return to “Football”