Will the state championship be held in Cleveland????

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Re: Will the state championship be held in Cleveland????

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Cannoli137 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:17 pm Canton was a mess this year because of all the construction, Stadium is really nice, lol. Parking was at the Fairgrounds , people were unhappy about waiting 30-40 minutes for the ride to the stadium. We paid $20 & parked in someone’s yard & walk 2 blocks to the stadium.
Championship games are scheduled to be in Canton again next year, then back to Columbus in 2019.
Living in the Eastern part of the state, Canton is just a short drive & very convenient. With that said, I’d love to see the games being played at different venues every year.
Like I’ve said before, Columbus is a 2 hour drive for everyone in the state!! EVERYONE!!!

Stadium is not that great especially for the visitors. What’s up with the big hole right in the middle of that side right at the 50??

Go check what the football guru paladin posted on the thread I started about finals in Canton!! Made me just SMDH!!

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Cleveland and Cincinnati did put in for the games years ago, but OHSAA turned them down due to the high rental fees the pro stadiums were wanting.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

cbolt wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:34 am Cleveland and Cincinnati did put in for the games years ago, but OHSAA turned them down due to the high rental fees the pro stadiums were wanting.
Other places to play, besides a pro stadium already been proven that's not a prerequisite. It's been played at college stadiums and D1 school stadiums.

Return to “Football”