Wheelersburg 28 Ironton 6

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Re: Ironton @ Wheelersburg

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Is Kaskey ready to be a Head Coach? How long has he been an Assistant at the Burg?

Truthful
Waterboy

Post by Truthful »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:13 am
BigChuck wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:32 pm We can either the give the current HC of Ironton another taste of Burg Football, or we can break in a new HC to what the expectation has become. Don't make no difference to us!
well chuck we now know it will be someone new.

As usual, you are completely clueless on all things related to the matter of Ironton coaching.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

who are you referring to truth. I wasn't talking about what you are saying. all I said was it would be a new coach on the sidelines.since the job was posted open, and honestly I wasn't even fitting into the equation that coach vass may be rehired and he may well be.i was just curious if you were referring to me or big chuck.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Game day wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:47 am Dumpster fire what is that new term everyone uses now when something needs to change. It is simple to me same coach same results new coach different results in time.
Dumpster fire, everyone sees it and it smells like $h¡t.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

BigChuck wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:32 pm We can either the give the current HC of Ironton another taste of Burg Football, or we can break in a new HC to what the expectation has become. Don't make no difference to us!
LOL. 😂🤣

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

i seen on another topic for ironton football that former west grad and former mich st player trevon pendleton is a possibility for the head coaching job. that could be a interesting hire

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:24 pm Is Kaskey ready to be a Head Coach? How long has he been an Assistant at the Burg?
Not everyone wants to be a head coach. He could be a good one.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I think so as well.
with the right support staff.
not every athlete can coach. and not every coach was a superior athlete.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Ironton Superintendent, AD & BOE taking their time here it appears, wanting to make a solid choice and get this one right. Good luck to them.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ABE, YOU HAIN'T RUNNIN A FEVER ARE YA ????????????????????????????????????????? LOL

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:00 am ABE, YOU HAIN'T RUNNIN A FEVER ARE YA ????????????????????????????????????????? LOL
lol, no YTB I am just commenting that is really seems like they want to get this right and make the best hire. Taking some time. I think if they don't get it right and get some traction back under the program it will be hard to right the ship. It will be really hard to right the ship in August though because it is going to have some cannon ball holes in it ;)

In all seriousness though everyone I think hopes they make a great hire.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we do too, and I know you want the burg/ironton matchup to be the SHAZIZZLE AGAIN TOO.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I must say I was worried about you briefly.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Abe Froman wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:31 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:00 am ABE, YOU HAIN'T RUNNIN A FEVER ARE YA ????????????????????????????????????????? LOL
lol, no YTB I am just commenting that is really seems like they want to get this right and make the best hire. Taking some time. I think if they don't get it right and get some traction back under the program it will be hard to right the ship. It will be really hard to right the ship in August though because it is going to have some cannon ball holes in it ;)

In all seriousness though everyone I think hopes they make a great hire.
I’ll second that. I would rather Ironton be a knock down drag out every year. Instead of knock em down then drag them out. The game has lost most of its luster of late. But I sincerely hope that changes.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

admit it jolly, abe had you scratchin' yer head for a second. I think every burg/ironton fan wants those days back. where the game came down to the last person with the ball usually won. or coming into the game n both sides realized it was a toss up as to which way it could go.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:48 am admit it jolly, abe had you scratchin' yer head for a second. I think every burg/ironton fan wants those days back. where the game came down to the last person with the ball usually won. or coming into the game n both sides realized it was a toss up as to which way it could go.
I don’t need to scratch my head. I think everyone from Burg is disappointed from the first snap. We here the “this Ironton team will be different” “Ironton is much better this year.” “We have 2 RB’s 3 speedster WR’s and a QB that’s the best around.” “Burg won’t be as good as they were last year.” Blah blah blah. At this point, it is just the same old stuff year in and year out. Nothing really to look forward to other than it’s JUST the first game of the year and it is JUST Ironton.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

pirate it don't cost nuthin extra to be nice. I bet you still take people's lunch money. lighten up hoss, it's high school sports, played by kids. everybody involved wants to see these 2 legendary teams thriving again and playing ''game of the year'' type games week 1. to the point that no matter who wins, it was a game that helps each team the rest of the year, by experience and points. burg never said it's just ironton up till 2007, where they only won 3 games. and nobody from ironton ever said it's just burg, or it's just Ashland that I know of. honestly I don't have any idea where that originated, but I hain't ever said it. it is painfully obvious who rules the roost these days. thankfully this is still a game of demand and importance, ironton just needs to make changes to where they can compete. but in the end nothing is earned by belittling a team.

12gauge
Freshman Team

Post by 12gauge »

Enjoy Burgites-IBTT comin at you live!
Just a little FYI,when he opens his mouth it's a untrue.
No he didn't play football,he played tennis.
Remember it's not the kids fault his dad ain't right.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

12gauge wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:51 pm Enjoy Burgites-IBTT comin at you live!
Just a little FYI,when he opens his mouth it's a untrue.
No he didn't play football,he played tennis.
Remember it's not the kids fault his dad ain't right.
Just because he’s living through his son, doesn’t make him a bad person.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

indeed it does not.

Return to “Football”