Wheelersburg 28 Ironton 6

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Re: SOMEBODY HAD TO. WHEELERSBURG VS. IRONTON 2018.

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

Yeah bait smh.. your the only person to ever have family tragedy.. wait, I meant your the only person to ever have tragedy and constantly remind us of it. Once again your welcome buddy! Without me you wouldn’t of had this platform to once again spew the same stuff that you’ve spewed again and again. I’ll be awaiting your usual quick response followed up by your secondary longer one .. yawn...

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'd call ya a smart---, but first you'd have to be smart. which would only make you an ---.
get back with me after you've had 14 surgeries n we'll chat. every person and every family has tragedies, you have no testimony without the test. but I think you'd make fun of a quadropligic because he could not play basketball

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you seem to be the minority here. because I ain't looking for any sympathy, rather I use my trials to lead people to Christ. the only reason anyone here knows anything about my health is because simpletons like you make fun of me. because if a person can't get to a game because he does not see well enough to drive at night. then why should they be made fun of because they can't. that's why I have no more time for your comments. one day you may be in the same boat.but I hope you're not, but I hope it doesn't take 14 surgeries, 7 knee surgeries a broken back, and a 3 year bout of blindness to wake you up. imagine in your early 20's going blind for 3 years. and then God blessing you with the cornea's of 3 donors to restore your sight. what a wonderful blessing from God that was. and I survived having a 22 pound packing mortar block falling 77 feet and hitting the top of my hardhat.imagine not being able to take nsaids medicines because of 30 years of them harming your kidneys and having to be taken off of them when you have a crippling degenerative arthritis and can't take anything for it. imagine struggling just to walk to your mailbox because of shooting back pains, and knee n hip issues. it makes no sense to me to make fun of anyone, ever. and it shows a distinct lack of character and a poor upbringing. the only reason I defended myself is because you can't let it go. and I won't do it again. I'd simply block ya. but I want you exposed since you keep having diahhrea of the mouth. you don't have to look very far to find someone in worse shape pappy bait always told me. and I know it to be true. I'm not a gimp, I was made in god's image. I have my own place and I maintain it by God's grace. AND MORE THAN LIKELY IF YOU EVER MET ME, YOU KNOW I'D CHAT WITH YA ABOUT THIS. THEN LIKELY INVITE YOU TO MY HOME SOMETIME.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

So I’m an ass and your a Christian ... right?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

exactly.

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

Cpt. Obvious wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:03 am So I’m an ass and your a Christian ..... and I have DIARRHEA of the mouth, but not you... and I would make fun of a quadriplegic playing basketball.... but not you. Anything thing else that makes you better than me bait?????? Lol Christian my ass, hypocritical, narcissistic, self-righteous, sympathy-hunting windbag. I think you really should go talk to Jesus instead of telling everyone that you do. True Christians speak with actions and look for no recognition. I think god led me to you to to try and get you on the narrow path, for I fear you cannot see god because all you see is yourself. Man is created in God’s image... doesn’t mean you are godlike. When you ever finish spouting off about yourself then think about what I’ve said.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

hoss I just call em as I see em, you catch on purty quick. your not one because I'm a Christian, yer one cause you choose to be. whatever FLOATS YER BOAT, LATER.

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

Don’t run away now bait, this is too much fun, besides you put the quarter in the jukebox so you should listen to the whole song .. it’s so easy to bait you.. bait.. good name!! Don’t pretend to be 😤 , cause we know it’s not true. You love talking about you!!

Kleao
Freshman Team

Post by Kleao »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:25 am hoss I just call em as I see em, you catch on purty quick. your not one because I'm a Christian, yer one cause you choose to be. whatever FLOATS YER BOAT, LATER.
For someone who claims to be a Christian and wants to lead people to Christ, you sure do like to gossip and stir the pot!

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

I BOOOO this topic needs to be taken down isn't going anywhere and shouldn't even be up at this point. Just look over the posts and see this sucker should've never been started and should be DELETED.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

My 2 cents

Burg - state level program

Ironton - middle of the pack OVC

This game should be stopped , it's not competitive on any level

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THIS TOPIC HAS NO NEED TO BE TAKEN DOWN. IT'S ONE OF THE BIGGEST RIVALRIES IN SOUTHERN OHIO.
the content is not what I intended it to turn out to be , this game is always talked about early and often. I intended it to be about rosters, returning starters. a possible coaching change at ironton, etc. I can't help that it took this turn. this is a closely contested rivalry. and has to be getting very close to being even with ironton still having an ever so slight advantage in the win column. I think if we actually talked football it is a great topic. wheelersburg has definitely owned ironton since 2007 and this has not been much of a rivalry since. it's understandable some may want to see it stopped . I get that. but for now it's on the schedule, so it should be discussed. I didn't start it with any alterior motives, just to have an early discussion about the game. there are other topics started about things in 2018. perhaps it's my fault the way I worded the title of the topic. but that was out of frustration knowing ironton was playing at present what is a far superior program, and apparently has no intentions of making any changes. I understand the game is turning into a joke. but if we don't change anything, then nothing will change. if you all want it deleted then tell somebody. I think if we stick to discussing football then it will take legs.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Sorry bait . I just don't see this as a rivalry anymore. It's not competitive and no ones really interested in it.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:16 am THIS TOPIC HAS NO NEED TO BE TAKEN DOWN. IT'S ONE OF THE BIGGEST RIVALRIES IN SOUTHERN OHIO.
the content is not what I intended it to turn out to be , this game is always talked about early and often. I intended it to be about rosters, returning starters. a possible coaching change at ironton, etc. I can't help that it took this turn. this is a closely contested rivalry. and has to be getting very close to being even with ironton still having an ever so slight advantage in the win column. I think if we actually talked football it is a great topic. wheelersburg has definitely owned ironton since 2007 and this has not been much of a rivalry since. it's understandable some may want to see it stopped . I get that. but for now it's on the schedule, so it should be discussed. I didn't start it with any alterior motives, just to have an early discussion about the game. there are other topics started about things in 2018. perhaps it's my fault the way I worded the title of the topic. but that was out of frustration knowing ironton was playing at present what is a far superior program, and apparently has no intentions of making any changes. I understand the game is turning into a joke. but if we don't change anything, then nothing will change. if you all want it deleted then tell somebody. I think if we stick to discussing football then it will take legs.
How could it not turn into what it was, I mean seriously look when you posted it. Sorry man much respect for you but you are WRONG on this one. BOOO this topic and no the days of Ironton being Ironton are long since gone. Nothing more than a rotating door at the coaching position and no one will ever be good enough for any Ironton fan as long as everyone lives in the Lutz era. This rivalry now ranks up there with the likes of Jackson and Wellston nothing good coming from it other than gate money. Although with Ironton playing in the OVC you can sort of bank on them getting 4-6 wins each year exact amount Wellston typically gets Jackson. Those are the cold hard facts.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:16 am THIS TOPIC HAS NO NEED TO BE TAKEN DOWN. IT'S ONE OF THE BIGGEST RIVALRIES IN SOUTHERN OHIO.
I get what you are trying to do. The timing isn’t right. To most of us Burg posters it seems you are trying to draw attention away from our team who is still playing in 2017. It’s not the time for this thread. Hell, we have 8 months before this game happens. Why couldn’t you wait for a couple more weeks? Are you now jealous of a far superior Wheelersburg program, who undoubtedly will pounce your Tigers once again? We have a goal set before us and in a little over 16 hours our kids will be on the field again. Who give af about this game right now? I know I don’t. You keep trying to keep this shitshow alive and it’s purely ignorant.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Here's a simple solution for everyone, if you don't want to read the thread don't put your mouse over the topic and click on it.......Period. When you feel likes it's time to comment then do so, pretty simple if you ask me lol.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:48 am Here's a simple solution for everyone, if you don't want to read the thread don't put your mouse over the topic and click on it.......Period. When you feel likes it's time to comment then do so, pretty simple if you ask me lol.
It’s just not that simple. 😂

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:10 am
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:48 am Here's a simple solution for everyone, if you don't want to read the thread don't put your mouse over the topic and click on it.......Period. When you feel likes it's time to comment then do so, pretty simple if you ask me lol.
It’s just not that simple. 😂
:lol:

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

BOOOO wasted my click of a mouse on THAT what the heck. :x

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I couldn't give a rats rearend if it gets deleted or not. I'm not trying to draw any attention from your state title game. one would have to be pretty narrow minded to even think that. geeze o pete. you fellers make it hard to root for you , when we really want you to win the title. if you wanna be on an island by yourselves, go for it. you're missing the forest for the trees.if ole bait tells ya he wants ya to win, then I want you to win. that's like punchin your boss in the jib after he hands you your paycheck. if that isn't accepted , I guess I can cancel the Christmas cards then. you don't want folks to think you don't give a flip about other southern ohio schools and that you are on some ''far superior island'' now do you. cause when the fall happens, and it will it'll be rough. and the soc is not some crazy elevation from the ovc just in case you thought so. anyhoo, good luck to you guys, I think. I just wanted to talk football, sorry to upset yer lil crazy train. I'm almost full out laughing typing this to you diva's. kinda like kickin yer granny in the shin with you burgites.

Return to “Football”